LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Respect Peoples Wishes

well think i need to get this off my chest.

is in some ways linked to unsolicited pm's but through a different medium. If someone has a yahoo id listed on their profile it doesnt mean they wasnt to end up being approached by people all the time. Maybe i am old fashioned but to have some one im you without asking and telling you they added you to thier friends list when they are lurking in the chat room but not talking there i find to be very off putting.

maybe if people would actually take the time to chat in the chat room before asking to add people to i'm lists would change other peoples attitudes. But it has been said before and probably will be said by others both for and against. but i just had to get this off my chest

That's what I was thinking as well Dolly. If you are chatting to someone through DD, and you want to start chatting on yahoo or MSN, then it would be quite simple to tell your screen name to them. Then any random person that looks at your profile can't see it.

I see nothing wrong with IMs, or even PMs in and of themselves (even "unsolicited" ones) but be reasonable about it at the same time..

If the message is say asking for more details concerning a post I made, or something I said in a chat room, that's fine (but even then, don't just keep sending messages just because it wasn't answered right away!) - however if it's something like:

Dude I just found this awesome site (insert a link) you gota check it out.

or

What is your age/sex.

Stuff like that is what is highly annoying......

I see nothing wrong with IMs, or even PMs in and of themselves (even "unsolicited" ones) but be reasonable about it at the same time..

If the message is say asking for more details concerning a post I made, or something I said in a chat room, that's fine (but even then, don't just keep sending messages just because it wasn't answered right away!) - however if it's something like:

Dude I just found this awesome site (insert a link) you gota check it out.

or

What is your age/sex.

Stuff like that is what is highly annoying......

this is why i have no messenger no longer i gave it to my friends and they gave it to there friends then every body got it what a piss off

Displaying your contact details in your profile here, such as Yahoo, is an opt-in and not the default setting in DD forums. I've chosen not to give such contact details in my profile because I don't want random IM's from people I don't know or whom I don't wish to contact me.

However, the default in the DD Private Message function is quite the opposite, it's an opt-out system.

Therein lies the big difference.

D :) lly