LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert left the nursery after turning on the baby monitor. He stayed up another couple hours before heading to bed. 

And around 1 am, Sammi woke up. Sometimes Sammi would wake up in the middle of the night and usually had to be coaxed back to sleep.. She wondered if daddy was still awake? It was dark and she could hear rain drop hard on her window. It made her a little scared, especially since it was dark and she was lonely. She started to cry softly that gradually got louder the longer it took for Robert to get to her. This usually happened when she was in her headspace too.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Robert was reading a little before heading to bed. He didn't hear Sammi at first but it didn't take long. He put his book down and got out of bed. He came over to the nursery and turned the lights up. 

"It's okay, Sammi. Daddy's here." Robert cooed. 

Robert picked Sammi up and checked her diaper. 

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Robert asked, cuddling Sammi.

Robert was reading a little before heading to bed. He didn't hear Sammi at first but it didn't take long. He put his book down and got out of bed. He came over to the nursery and turned the lights up. 
"It's okay, Sammi. Daddy's here." Robert cooed. 
Robert picked Sammi up and checked her diaper. 
"What's wrong, baby girl?" Robert asked, cuddling Sammi.

Sammi heard her daddy come in, she was still sobbing. She got on her knees holding on to the crib rail. "S-s-scary..." She said crying pointing at her window.

Robert walked over to the window. He saw it was raining hard. He came back to the crib. 

"It's just raining, baby girl." Robert cooed.

Robert picked up Sammi and held her against his chest, rubbing her back. 

"It's okay, daddy is here," Robert cooed again. 

Robert walked over to the window. He saw it was raining hard. He came back to the crib. 
"It's just raining, baby girl." Robert cooed.
Robert picked up Sammi and held her against his chest, rubbing her back. 
"It's okay, daddy is here," Robert cooed again. 

Sammi was still whimpering and crying. She held onto him tight. Her nose was running with snot from crying so much.

Robert got a tissue and wiped Sammi's nose. 

"You know I wouldn't let anything happen to you, right? How about you sleep with daddy tonight?" Robert asked, cuddling with Sammi. 

Robert got a tissue and wiped Sammi's nose. 
"You know I wouldn't let anything happen to you, right? How about you sleep with daddy tonight?" Robert asked, cuddling with Sammi. 

Sammi cuddled back, he was always so warm when he held her, she liked that. She nodded, she didn't wanna be by herself.

Robert went to the kitchen and got another bottle of warm milk. He carried Sammi to his bedroom and sat down on his bed. He brought the nipple up to Sammi's mouth. 

"Drink your bottle and then we'll go back to bed." Robert cooed.

Robert went to the kitchen and got another bottle of warm milk. He carried Sammi to his bedroom and sat down on his bed. He brought the nipple up to Sammi's mouth. 
"Drink your bottle and then we'll go back to bed." Robert cooed.

Sammi nodded and started to drink her bottle. She felt a lot more calm.

Robert pulled back the covers and laid Sammi down. He covered her. 
"Time for baby Sammi and daddy to go to sleep." Robert said. 
"Nigh' nigh ' daddy." Sammi says softly.

Robert woke up the next morning and saw Sammi was still sleeping. He gently got out of bed and started coffee. 
Sammi woke up a few minutes after he left. She pouted, "daddy?" She called.

Robert didn't hear Sammi as he didn't have the monitor and was making coffee and getting ready to fix breakfast. 
Sammi wasn't allowed off the bed when she was baby if she was placed there and there's no adult in the room. She'd be in huge trouble if she came out by herself. "Daddy!" She called again pouting.

Robert had started mixing the batter for waffles. He thought he heard Sammi so he put down the mixing spoon and came back to the bedroom. He saw Sammi was awake. 

"Good morning baby. Were you calling me?" Robert asked.

Robert had started mixing the batter for waffles. He thought he heard Sammi so he put down the mixing spoon and came back to the bedroom. He saw Sammi was awake. 
"Good morning baby. Were you calling me?" Robert asked.

"Good morning. Yes, I'm awake now." Sammi said. "I didn't know where you went. "

"You were still asleep, so I went to get some coffee and start breakfast. You were a good girl to stay in my bed." Robert said. 

He kissed Sammi's nose. 

"Do you want to come out and watch me?" Robert asked. 

"You were still asleep, so I went to get some coffee and start breakfast. You were a good girl to stay in my bed." Robert said. 
He kissed Sammi's nose. 
"Do you want to come out and watch me?" Robert asked. 

Sammi clapped happily when she was called a good girl. "Yea daddy" she made grabby hands

Robert smiled and picked Sammi up. He didn't check her diaper before taking her to the kitchen and putting her in her high chair and fastening her in and putting a bib on her.  Robert fixed a bottle and gave it to Sammi. 

"Would you like fruit with your waffles?" Robert asked.