LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Samantha Lynn has been roommates with her friend Robert (you can change the name if you want just needed to put something down) for a few years now. They've bonded a lot and they feel like family.  Robert has always been protective of his friend Sammi, he always treated her like a little girl.  She didn't seem to mind. If she acted out, or misbehaved, Robert put her in her place. He'd treat her like a baby till he thought she was good again and in good health. But it wasn't always for punishment, he loved Samantha and loved her being his little baby. She even had a separate room for the occasion. 

It was a bright pink nursery that had a large changing table. A beautifully white large crib that had a pink canopy so Sam could feel like a princess. Tons of toys and stuffed animals.  She even had her name painted on the wall,  except it said Sammi. The room was locked when they had guest and weren't using it  so it was still private.  

Tonight was just not Sammi's night though. Tonight they had guests in there home, to celebrate there friend week got a job, and yes there was drinking. Sammi was told prior she was not allowed to have drinks,  but someone gave her a drink and insisted. She couldn't pass it. She only had a few drinks of it and she was tipsy. Robert noticed something was wrong when she was acting different but just assumed she was tired.  That was until she spilled wine on the floor trying to pour it for a guest, instead of cleaning it, she laughed about it. Robert caught on and knew she was drunk. But wanted to hear it from herself if she was such a big girl. Then she lied and from there, her big girl responsibilities were taking away. The party ended and Sammi was being pulled to the 

"But, you... you said, I get to be a big girl!" Samantha slurred, whining. 

(Sorry for the long start!) 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert shook his head as he watched Samantha at the party. He had given her strict orders to not drink and it was clear that she had been drinking. After she spilled wine on the rug and had laughed it off, Robert had had enough and had made het stay with him until the party was over and the guests had left. 

Robert took Sammi's hand and started leading her up to the nursery despite her protests. 

"You disobeyed my direct order not to have any alcohol. I made fruit punch specifically for you. Why should I treat you like a big girl if you don't act like one?" Robert said angrily. 

Robert took out his keys and unlocked the door to the nursery. 

Robert shook his head as he watched Samantha at the party. He had given her strict orders to not drink and it was clear that she had been drinking. After she spilled wine on the rug and had laughed it off, Robert had had enough and had made het stay with him until the party was over and the guests had left. 
Robert took Sammi's hand and started leading her up to the nursery despite her protests. 
"You disobeyed my direct order not to have any alcohol. I made fruit punch specifically for you. Why should I treat you like a big girl if you don't act like one?" Robert said angrily. 
Robert took out his keys and unlocked the door to the nursery. 

"What... I do wrong? I was, gonna clean...Robbie!" Samantha whined. She was so buzzed she could barely manage proper sentences. She forgot if she was in the nursery, he wanted her to call him daddy. She tried to sit down just wanting to relax, everything was happening quickly. "Sit!" She whined when she was pulled back up. She was not going to be a happy baby in the morning.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Listen to you! Your slurring your words, and where are we? In your nursery. What are you supposed to call me? It's not Robbie, ore even Robert, is it?" Robert said. 

"Now lets get baby Sammi undressed. I would give you a spanking, but I don't spank babies." Robert said. 

Robert started undressing Sammi.

"You better not have had a potty accident. I didn't see you near the bathrooms all night." Robert said. 

"Listen to you! Your slurring your words, and where are we? In your nursery. What are you supposed to call me? It's not Robbie, ore even Robert, is it?" Robert said. 
"Now lets get baby Sammi undressed. I would give you a spanking, but I don't spank babies." Robert said. 
Robert started undressing Sammi.
"You better not have had a potty accident. I didn't see you near the bathrooms all night." Robert said. 

Sammi could barely hold back her tears, she blew it. Who knows if how long it'd be before he let's her be a big girl again. "It... daddy." She said. She tried to stop him from taking off her big girl clothes.

"Can't have those... my big girl clothes!" Sammi whined again louder, her tears threatening to fall. Her big girl panties had too wet spots but they weren't damp, atleast. Her private part was shaved because they knew babies weren't supposed to have hair down there.

Robert slapped Sammi's hands. 

"Don't try to stop daddy. You're too little to tell daddy what to do. You're just a baby." Robert admonished Sammi. 

Robert soon had Sammi undressed and checked the panties,  seeing the wet spots. He shook his head. 

"Maybe daddy should have diapered you for the party, but I thought you were going to be a big girl and obey daddy." Robert sighed. 

Robert picked Sammi up and laid her on the changing table. 

"If you were a big girl I would let you use your potty chair before putting your diaper on, but you're just a baby. Isn't that right, Sammi?" Robert cooed as he fastened the strap across Sammi and took out a pacifier, placing it in Sammi's mouth.

Robert slapped Sammi's hands. 
"Don't try to stop daddy. You're too little to tell daddy what to do. You're just a baby." Robert admonished Sammi. 
Robert soon had Sammi undressed and checked the panties,  seeing the wet spots. He shook his head. 
"Maybe daddy should have diapered you for the party, but I thought you were going to be a big girl and obey daddy." Robert sighed. 
Robert picked Sammi up and laid her on the changing table. 
"If you were a big girl I would let you use your potty chair before putting your diaper on, but you're just a baby. Isn't that right, Sammi?" Robert cooed as he fastened the strap across Sammi and took out a pacifier, placing it in Sammi's mouth.

Sammi still tried but failed miserably. She started too cry softly as she was strapped into the changing table. She let him put the paci in her mouth and just took it. "Big girl. " she said softly behind her paci but didn't fight much anymore.

Robert listened to Sammi's baby babble, cooing to her. After cleaning Sammi, daddy took out an extra thick night diaper and showed it to her.

"Look what my cute baby girl gets to sleep in tonight. This should hold all your pee while you sleep. If not, daddy is going to have crib sheets to wash, isn't he? Yes he is!" Robert cooed.

Robert unfolded the diaper and lifted Sammi's legs, sliding the diaper under her. He leaned down and blew bubbles on Sammi's bare tummy.

Robert listened to Sammi's baby babble, cooing to her. After cleaning Sammi, daddy took out an extra thick night diaper and showed it to her.
"Look what my cute baby girl gets to sleep in tonight. This should hold all your pee while you sleep. If not, daddy is going to have crib sheets to wash, isn't he? Yes he is!" Robert cooed.
Robert unfolded the diaper and lifted Sammi's legs, sliding the diaper under her. He leaned down and blew bubbles on Sammi's bare tummy.

Sammi looked at him as she was cooed at and showed her diaper to her. She wasn't going to wet it. She didn't wanna go to bed.
She giggled

Robert sprinkled baby powder on Sammi and taped the diaper closed. He got Sammi off the changing table and went to the dresser. He got out a pink nightgown with Doc Mcstuffins on it and slipped it over Sammi's head and pulled it down. Robert picked Sammi up and took her down to the kitchen. 

"Let's fix baby girl a bottle and then I'll read her a bedtime story. " Robert said. 

Robert put milk in a baby bottle and warmed it up. 

Robert sprinkled baby powder on Sammi and taped the diaper closed. He got Sammi off the changing table and went to the dresser. He got out a pink nightgown with Doc Mcstuffins on it and slipped it over Sammi's head and pulled it down. Robert picked Sammi up and took her down to the kitchen. 
"Let's fix baby girl a bottle and then I'll read her a bedtime story. " Robert said. 
Robert put milk in a baby bottle and warmed it up. 

"Big girl clothes!" Sammi said softly behind her pacifier as a night gown was put over her. She was disappointed to see doc McStuffins on it thinking it was a big girl nightgown.

She started to get more upset being told they were getting her a bottle. She really messed up trying to be a big girl tonight.

Robert took the warm bottle and carried Sammi back to the nursery. He sat down in a rocking chair and sat Sammi on his lap. He picked out a book, then slipped the nipple in Sammi's mouth and started reading to her. 

Robert took the warm bottle and carried Sammi back to the nursery. He sat down in a rocking chair and sat Sammi on his lap. He picked out a book, then slipped the nipple in Sammi's mouth and started reading to her. 

Sammi sat there with him, not squirming one but, knowing better. She suckled down the formula as he read aloud.

Robert finished the book and put it up. He patted Sammi's bottom as she finished the bottle. When she was done, Robert stood up and carried Sammi to the crib and laid her down inside of it. 

"It's past my baby's bedtime, isn't it? I thought she was going to be a big girl for her daddy tonight, but I guess she wanted to be a baby instead. Don't expect another chance to be a big girl anytime soon." Robert said. 

He slipped a pacifier in Sammi's mouth and kissed her cheek. 

"Goodnight, baby Sammi." Robert cooed. 

Robert finished the book and put it up. He patted Sammi's bottom as she finished the bottle. When she was done, Robert stood up and carried Sammi to the crib and laid her down inside of it. 
"It's past my baby's bedtime, isn't it? I thought she was going to be a big girl for her daddy tonight, but I guess she wanted to be a baby instead. Don't expect another chance to be a big girl anytime soon." Robert said. 
He slipped a pacifier in Sammi's mouth and kissed her cheek. 
"Goodnight, baby Sammi." Robert cooed. 

Sammi rolled over so she could see him leave the room. She suckled her paci and fell asleep on her tummy. Tonight was gonna be a long night.

Robert cleaned up after the party and called to get the rug cleaned before going to bed. The next morning he came into the nursery with a bottle of formula. He came over to the crib to wake Sammi up.

"Good morning, baby girl. Time to wake up." Robert cooed. 

Robert cleaned up after the party and called to get the rug cleaned before going to bed. The next morning he came into the nursery with a bottle of formula. He came over to the crib to wake Sammi up.
"Good morning, baby girl. Time to wake up." Robert cooed. 

Sammi slept for most of the night, not waking up and needing daddy. She slowly woke to Daddy's voice. She whimpered. It was bright and his voice was loud it hurt her ears. This is what she got for drinking.

Robert smiled and put the nipple to Sammi's mouth. 
"Daddy wants you to drink your bottle while he checks your diaper. Did my baby girl wet her diaper, or did stay dry?" Robert asked. 
Sammi started nursing on it slowly, feeling thirsty. She closed her eyes not liking the brightness. When her diaper was checked it was surprisingly dry.

Robert checked her diaper and shook his head. 

"I thought for sure you'd be wet this morning. Oh well, it doesn't matter. It will be wet soon enough. You're staying in diapers for at least a week and maybe longer. Your actions last night proved to me you aren't ready to be a big girl yet. Don't even think of asking daddy to use the potty. I'll decide when you can be a big girl again." Robert said. 

"After you finish your bottle daddy will feed you breakfast." Robert added. 

Robert checked her diaper and shook his head. 
"I thought for sure you'd be wet this morning. Oh well, it doesn't matter. It will be wet soon enough. You're staying in diapers for at least a week and maybe longer. Your actions last night proved to me you aren't ready to be a big girl yet. Don't even think of asking daddy to use the potty. I'll decide when you can be a big girl again." Robert said. 
"After you finish your bottle daddy will feed you breakfast." Robert added. 

Sammi made whimpering sounds. "Don't wanna have accidents. " she said softly with the nipple out a little. "Didn't mean to pee my panties last night "

"I know baby. It was an accident. That's why you need diapers. You don't mean to have accidents, they just happen. You didn't even know you were wet until I checked you. That sounds like a baby." Robert said. 

Robert picked Sammi up and cuddled her.

"Don't try holding it in when you need to pee, baby girl. That's not good for your health, and it probably hurts too, doesn't it?" Robert cooed.

"I know baby. It was an accident. That's why you need diapers. You don't mean to have accidents, they just happen. You didn't even know you were wet until I checked you. That sounds like a baby." Robert said. 
Robert picked Sammi up and cuddled her.
"Don't try holding it in when you need to pee, baby girl. That's not good for your health, and it probably hurts too, doesn't it?" Robert cooed.

Sammi sighed, hearing him talk to her like she was a baby. Well in a way she was, right now. Dressed in diapers and a childish nightgown, feeding from a bottle. And she knew it wasn't going to stop there. She should've known better last night but sometimes she forgets and that's why she has Robert. He knows when to put her in her place. Even if it meant she had to be a baby for awhile. She wondered what was in store for her today.

Robert carried Sammi down to the dining room and slipped her in the high chair. He fastened her in and refilled the bottle, setting it on the tray. He fixed some rice cereal and sat down in front of Sammi, starting to feed her. 

"Who's my hungry little Sammi?" Robert cooed.