LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Robert looked at his watch. 
"Ten more minutes, then I need to give you a bath and dressed for bed." Robert insisted. 
"No bedtime " Sammi pouted. She liked her chalk time and didn't like her early bedtime.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you had been a good girl at the party I would have you stay up for awhile. Baby's have an early bedtime." Robert insisted. 
"No bedtime..." Sammi said again, pouting more. She wanted to play. "Play please. " she took out another chalk, showing it to him.

"Are you telling daddy no? That's not a word daddy wants to hear from your mouth. We can play for a few more minutes, then we'll go inside." Robert said.

Robert took the chalk and started drawing with Sammi. 

"Are you telling daddy no? That's not a word daddy wants to hear from your mouth. We can play for a few more minutes, then we'll go inside." Robert said.
Robert took the chalk and started drawing with Sammi. 

Sammi was glad he decided to play a little longer, only a few minutes, but she wished she could play more. However she lost that argument. She was going to bed at bedtime. She drew with him for a few more minutes.

Robert let her draw for another fifteen minutes, then took the chalk from her and picked Sammi up. 
"Let's get you cleaned up and dressed for bed." Robert cooed. 
Sammi got pouty again when her chalk was taking away. Knowing what time it was now. She started to cry a little but she still had to go to bed anyways.

Robert undressed Sammi down to her diaper on the way to the bathroom. Hee started water running in the tub and added bubble bath. 

"I want you to try and make a poopy for daddy before your bath, baby." Robert cooed. 

Robert undressed Sammi down to her diaper on the way to the bathroom. Hee started water running in the tub and added bubble bath. 
"I want you to try and make a poopy for daddy before your bath, baby." Robert cooed. 

Sammi looked at the toilet. But she knew she'd get lectured about the party and everything if she asked to use it. Sammi started to push to try and poop.

Robert was looking at the tub, but he heard Sammi grunting. He let her finish as he stopped the water in the tub. 

Sammi finished pooping her diaper with one last grunt. "All done daddy."

"Good girl. Now let's get your diaper off and cleaned up." Robert said.

Robert laid Sammi on her back and took off her diaper. He cleaned her with baby wipes before putting her in the tub. 

"Good girl. Now let's get your diaper off and cleaned up." Robert said.
Robert laid Sammi on her back and took off her diaper. He cleaned her with baby wipes before putting her in the tub. 
Sammi watched him clean her up. She was happy to be clean. "Oooh." Sammi cooed being put in the warm water. It felt nice. She wanted to lay in it.

Robert added some bath toys to the water and got a washcloth. 

"Play with your toys while I get you all cleaned up, baby girl." Robert said.

Robert got the washcloth wet and soapy and started washing Sammi. 

Robert added some bath toys to the water and got a washcloth. 
"Play with your toys while I get you all cleaned up, baby girl." Robert said.
Robert got the washcloth wet and soapy and started washing Sammi. 
Sammi giggled and squealed, seeing her bath toys! She grabbed her Barbie toy boat and her rubber ducky.

Robert took his time washing Sammi, giving her time to play and making sure she was clean. He sat back when he was done before he rinsed her off and dried her. 
Sammi was distracted playing with her toys. She didn't even pay attention to being washed. But she started to whine when she was taken out of the tub. Knowing very well it was bed time.

Robert rubbed Sammi dry and carried her into the nursery. He laid her on the changing table and got one of her overnight diapers out. He slipped it under Sammi and sprinkled powder on her. Robert taped the diaper on her and put a pajama top on her. Robert slipped a pacifier in her mouth and laid her in the crib. 

"Baby girl is going to go right to sleep, isn't she?" Robert cooed. 

Robert rubbed Sammi dry and carried her into the nursery. He laid her on the changing table and got one of her overnight diapers out. He slipped it under Sammi and sprinkled powder on her. Robert taped the diaper on her and put a pajama top on her. Robert slipped a pacifier in her mouth and laid her in the crib. 
"Baby girl is going to go right to sleep, isn't she?" Robert cooed. 

Sammi didn't squirm on the table, knowing better. She was still really sad to go to bed tho. She was changed and dressed . She whined softly behind her Paci when he asked. She made grabby hands towards him.

Robert picked Sammi up and held her against his chest. He went out to the kitchen and warmed a bottle for her. Robert took Sammi to the living room and sat down. He took the pacifier out of her mouth and put the nipple of the bottle up to her lips. 

"Here you go baby," Robert cooed. 

Robert picked Sammi up and held her against his chest. He went out to the kitchen and warmed a bottle for her. Robert took Sammi to the living room and sat down. He took the pacifier out of her mouth and put the nipple of the bottle up to her lips. 
"Here you go baby," Robert cooed. 

Sammi held onto him, calming down slightly. She watched him prepare her bottle. She accepted it when they sat down and automatically suckled it. She seemed to be relaxing more.

Robert cuddled with Sammi as she drank her bottle. He patted her bottom.
"Who's daddy's little baby?" Robert cooed softly. 
Sammi smiled and gurgled as she drank the milk. She started to feel tired tho. Bottles always did that.

Robert kept cuddling Sammi as she drank the bottle. When she was finished, he set the bottle aside and stood up. He took Sammi to her crib and kissed her cheek before laying her down. He tucked her in.

"Night-night baby." Robert cooed. 

Robert kept cuddling Sammi as she drank the bottle. When she was finished, he set the bottle aside and stood up. He took Sammi to her crib and kissed her cheek before laying her down. He tucked her in.
"Night-night baby." Robert cooed. 

Sammi was half asleep when the bottle was empty. She mumbled when he said night night and closed her eyes.