LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Robert saw Sammi yawn and when they went down the slide for the last time he stood up and carried her back to the stroller. He set her down in it. 

"Do you want to eat first, or take a nap?" Robert asked. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert saw Sammi yawn and when they went down the slide for the last time he stood up and carried her back to the stroller. He set her down in it. 
"Do you want to eat first, or take a nap?" Robert asked. 
"Hmm... eat please. I'm hungry daddy." Sammi said. "We played a lot."

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Alright baby."
Robert pushed the stroller down the path until he got to the picnic tables. He left Sammi in the stroller as he set up their picnic lunch. 
She watched him set up but it felt like forever. She started to whine softly. She rubbed her, her eyes watered in tears just as he was finishing up. She could wait tho, she could.

After getting the lunch set up, he got the booster seat out of the car and attached it to the bench. Robert got Sammi out of the stroller and sat her in the booster seat and fastened her in. He tied a bib on Sammi and started fixing her a plate. 

"Alright baby, time to eat." Robert cooed.

After getting the lunch set up, he got the booster seat out of the car and attached it to the bench. Robert got Sammi out of the stroller and sat her in the booster seat and fastened her in. He tied a bib on Sammi and started fixing her a plate. 
"Alright baby, time to eat." Robert cooed.
Sammi was relieved, she was hungry and had been waiting for a minute. She pointed at her binky wanting permission to take it out.

Robert smiled and took the pacifier out of Sammi's mouth. 
"Do you want daddy to feed you, baby girl?" Robert cooed. 

"Ya, daddy." Sammi nodded, smiling. Maybe eating will make her less tired and they could play more after they eat, she hoped.

Robert sat beside Sammi, then scooped up some of the food off the plate with a spoon. He waved the spoon in front of Sammi's mouth.
"Here comes the airplane, baby!" Robert cooed. 

Sammi opened up her mouth giggling a little in the process. She was excited to eat.

Robert smiled as he fed Sammi the food, waiting between bites for Sammi to chew and swallow. 
"Did daddy make a yummy lunch?" Robert cooed.
Sammi nodded. "It's good daddy." She said opening her mouth again.

After he finished emptying Sammi's plate, Robert picked up the baby bottle. 
"Can you be a good girl and hold your bottle so daddy can eat his lunch?" Robert asked.

"I be a good girl daddy." She reached for the bottle.

Robert smiled and gave Sammi the bottle. 
"Remember to hold it with both hands, baby." Robert said. 
Robert started eating his lunch.
Sammi took the bottle with both hands and put it in her mouth.

"Good girl." Robert cooed. 
He continued to eat his lunch, keeping an eye on Sammi. 
Sammi started to doze off while getting halfway through the bottle. Her head tilted to the side, the bottle sitting from her mouth.

Robert saw that Sammi was falling asleep. He went to the stroller and made it so Sammi would be laying down in it, then got Sammi out of the booster chair and laid her in the stroller, fastening her in.

Robert saw that Sammi was falling asleep. He went to the stroller and made it so Sammi would be laying down in it, then got Sammi out of the booster chair and laid her in the stroller, fastening her in.

Sammi only moved a little bit in her sleep when she was moved, just like a baby sometimes would. But she laid still when she was strapped in and continued to sleep.

Robert finished his lunch and cleaned up, keeping an eye on Sammi. Several women walked past the stroller and smiled at how cute Sammi looked, then moved on. 
Sammi slept for about a half hour, then woke up hearing Robert talking to some one. She guessed they were still at the park. She usually had longer naps cause she was stubborn and would sometimes still be grouchy after short naps.

Robert looked over and saw Sammi was awake. 
"Look who's awake. Did you have a nice sleep, baby girl?"Robert asked. 
Sammi felt she was wet. It was still slightly warm so she must've just went not to long ago. She pouted slightly and her legs kicked a little at the foot rest. She may have been still tired.

Robert came over to the stroller and checked Sammi's diaper. 

"I think someone needs a change. Let's go find the bathroom." Robert said.

Robert started pushing the stroller down the walk.