LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Robert carried Sammi back to the stroller and sat her in it. He fastened her in and started pushing her. 
"Let's see what other animals we can see on the way to the playground." Robert cooed. 
"Birdies?" Sammi asks trying to look up at Robert from inside the stroller.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, there are birdies, baby. Lots of birdies. I bet there are other animals as well, like squirrels and maybe even wild mice. I don't think we'll see Mickey though." Robert said, chuckling.

"Yes, there are birdies, baby. Lots of birdies. I bet there are other animals as well, like squirrels and maybe even wild mice. I don't think we'll see Mickey though." Robert said, chuckling.
Sammi giggled, her daddy was silly. Mickey is at Disney world. She looked around maybe she would see squirrels tho. She thought they were cute.

Robert pushed the stroller slowly, looking for animals. He looked up in the tree and saw movement. Two squirrels were chasing each other, 

"Look up, baby. I see a couple of squirrels." Robert said, stopping the stroller. 

Robert pushed the stroller slowly, looking for animals. He looked up in the tree and saw movement. Two squirrels were chasing each other, 
"Look up, baby. I see a couple of squirrels." Robert said, stopping the stroller. 

Sammi looked up and spotted the running squirrels. "Squirrels are so cute daddy." She said.

"Yes they are, baby." Robert agreed.
The squirrels ran down the tree and scampered past threw stroller. 
"It looks like they are having fun." Robert said. 
"Yea..." Sammi agreed. She looked around.

Robert started pushing the stroller again. They got near the playground. There were a few girls playing already. 
"Does baby want to go on the swing?" Robert cooed. 
Sammi hid her face, shaking her head. "No thank you. " Scared to let the other girls see her.

Robert knelt down next to the stroller. 

"What's the matter, is baby Sammi being shy? No one here knows you. You are just a cute little baby girl to them, being pushed on the swing by her daddy. Daddy wants you to swing." Robert said. 

Robert knelt down next to the stroller. 
"What's the matter, is baby Sammi being shy? No one here knows you. You are just a cute little baby girl to them, being pushed on the swing by her daddy. Daddy wants you to swing." Robert said. 
She looked up. "Okay I'll swing now daddy." Sammi said knowing she couldn't disobey daddy.

"That's my good baby girl." Robert cooed. 

Robert got Sammi out of the stroller and carried her to a baby swing. He slipped her in and fastened a strap in front of her. Robert stepped behind the swing and gave Sammi a light push, making the swing barely move back and forth.

"That's my good baby girl." Robert cooed. 
Robert got Sammi out of the stroller and carried her to a baby swing. He slipped her in and fastened a strap in front of her. Robert stepped behind the swing and gave Sammi a light push, making the swing barely move back and forth.
Sammi sat in the swing happily. She did like swinging even when she was a big girl and they'd take trips to the park, she'd always wanted to swing with him before leaving. She held onto the ropes that held the swing in the air, while her daddy pushed her lightly. Giggles escaped from her mouth, "daddy push me more. " she said.

"Okay, let's get baby Sammi up in the air." Robert cooed. 
Robert pulled the swing back and let it go, sending Sammi swinging harder and higher. 
"Woah!" Sammi said as she was pushed high. She still liked it tho.

Robert slowed the swing down until Sammi was swinging at a normal level. 
"Are you having fun, baby?" Robert cooed.
"Yea daddy. This is fun. " Sammi said happily. "Swinging is my favorite. "

"I know it is. I like watching you swing." Robert said. 

He let Sammi swing for around forty five minutes and then stopped the swing. 

"Do you want to go on the slide or the rocking horse, baby?" Robert asked. 

"I know it is. I like watching you swing." Robert said. 
He let Sammi swing for around forty five minutes and then stopped the swing. 
"Do you want to go on the slide or the rocking horse, baby?" Robert asked. 
"Slide please daddy." She made grabby hands towards him.

Robert stopped the swing and picked Sammi up. He carried her to the slide and took her to the top. Robert sat Sammi down on the slide and got behind her, holding Sammi between his legs. 

"Here we go, baby!" Robert said, pushing off. 

Robert stopped the swing and picked Sammi up. He carried her to the slide and took her to the top. Robert sat Sammi down on the slide and got behind her, holding Sammi between his legs. 
"Here we go, baby!" Robert said, pushing off. 

Sammi sat down with him on slide and squealed going down it.

When they reached the bottom of the slide, Robert stood up holding Sammi. He tickled her and carried her to the top of the slide again. 
Sammi had fun going down again. They went down a few more times and Sammi was tired. She was hungry too. She yawned tho.