LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Robert carried Sammi down to the dining room and slipped her in the high chair. He fastened her in and refilled the bottle, setting it on the tray. He fixed some rice cereal and sat down in front of Sammi, starting to feed her. 
"Who's my hungry little Sammi?" Robert cooed. 

Rice cereal was her least favorite meal but it was so she'd be healthy and get all the vitamin and minerals she needs.

Sammi hesitated to opening her mouth but she'd get scolded if she didn't. So she did, a little.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert slipped the baby spoon into Sammi's mouth and pulled it out again, leaving the cereal in her mouth with a bit running down her chin. He scooped up some more cereal. 

"Here comes the choo-choo," Robert cooed. 

Robert slipped the baby spoon into Sammi's mouth and pulled it out again, leaving the cereal in her mouth with a bit running down her chin. He scooped up some more cereal. 
"Here comes the choo-choo," Robert cooed. 

The cereal that ran down her chin, dropped a little on her night gown as well. She opened her mouth again smiling a little when he was doing the choo choo train method. She always thought he sounded silly doing it.

Robert slipped the spoon in again and then put it in the bowl of cereal. He picked up a napkin and wiped off Sammi's nightgown. He got up and went to a drawer under the counter and took out a bib. He tied it around Sammi's neck. 

"There we go, baby. Let's keep your nightgown clean." Robert cooed and sat down again. 

Robert continued feeding Sammi, playing with her. 

Robert slipped the spoon in again and then put it in the bowl of cereal. He picked up a napkin and wiped off Sammi's nightgown. He got up and went to a drawer under the counter and took out a bib. He tied it around Sammi's neck. 
"There we go, baby. Let's keep your nightgown clean." Robert cooed and sat down again. 
Robert continued feeding Sammi, playing with her. 

Sammi exceptionally got messy with the baby cereal. Her bib was almost covered but she ate most of it. And worse, in the middle of it without being able to stop it, she wet her diaper. Well atleast daddy wouldn't be mad.

After Sammi finished her cereal Robert picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in her mouth. 

"We haven't been to the park in awhile, so i thought we would go there after i get you dressed. Would you like that?" Robert asked. 

After Sammi finished her cereal Robert picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in her mouth. 
"We haven't been to the park in awhile, so i thought we would go there after i get you dressed. Would you like that?" Robert asked. 
"Yeah but do i have to wear my baby clothes outside? I'll still wear a diaper but can I have my big girl clothes atleast?" Sammi asks. She decided to give it a shot to ask.

"I'll put a romper on you so no one will see your diaper. You know the rules, when you're being babied, no big girl clothes, not even when we go somewhere. Daddy will pick out what you will wear. You know daddy wouldn't do anything to embarrass my baby, don't you?" Robert cooed. 

"I'll put a romper on you so no one will see your diaper. You know the rules, when you're being babied, no big girl clothes, not even when we go somewhere. Daddy will pick out what you will wear. You know daddy wouldn't do anything to embarrass my baby, don't you?" Robert cooed. 
"Okay daddy. We can go to the park." Sammi said softly. That's what she liked about her daddy. It had been awhile since they've gone to the park m maybe the ducks would be out.

When Sammi finished her bottle Robert got her out of of the high chair and took her bib off. He checked her diaper and smiled. 

"Good girl. Let's get you changed and dressed." Robert cooed. 

Robert carried Sammi to the nursery and took off her nightgown. He laid Sammi on the changing table and fastened the strap across her waist. 

"We need to keep baby safe while we change her diaper, don't we? Yes we do." Robert cooed. 

When Sammi finished her bottle Robert got her out of of the high chair and took her bib off. He checked her diaper and smiled. 
"Good girl. Let's get you changed and dressed." Robert cooed. 
Robert carried Sammi to the nursery and took off her nightgown. He laid Sammi on the changing table and fastened the strap across her waist. 
"We need to keep baby safe while we change her diaper, don't we? Yes we do." Robert cooed. 

Sammi whimpered when he called her a good girl when he discovered her wet diaper. She never took the first wetting well it always made her feel so little and vulnerable. She held onto Robert the whole way.

She squirmed a little being strapped down, her eyes watered. She didn't wanna see how soaked her diaper.

Robert unfastened the tapes on Sammi's diaper and lifted her bottom to pull it out from under her. He folded the diaper and threw it out. 

"Wow, baby peed a lot this time, didn't she? Yes she did!" Robert cooed. 

Robert used a few baby wipes to clean Sammi, then unfolded a new diaper and slipped it under her. He took out the baby powder and baby lotion and started rubbing the lotion all over Sammi from the neck down. 

"We want baby smelling fresh at the park, don't we?" Robert cooed. 

Robert unfastened the tapes on Sammi's diaper and lifted her bottom to pull it out from under her. He folded the diaper and threw it out. 
"Wow, baby peed a lot this time, didn't she? Yes she did!" Robert cooed. 
Robert used a few baby wipes to clean Sammi, then unfolded a new diaper and slipped it under her. He took out the baby powder and baby lotion and started rubbing the lotion all over Sammi from the neck down. 
"We want baby smelling fresh at the park, don't we?" Robert cooed. 

Sammi whined softly and squirming, when he mentioned how much she peed. She looked at her bright yellow and light pink walls to ignore him changing the diaper. She noticed he squeezed lotion into his hand and proceeded to rub it all over her. The baby lotion made her feel ever more infantal. The smell and how it made her skin soft.

Robert finished with the lotion and sprinkled baby powder on Sammi's bottom and the rest of her diaper area, then taped up the diaper. 

"There we go. Now baby Sammi smells like a baby and looks like a baby. Let's get her romper on her and fix her hair." Robert cooed. 

Before getting the romper Robert slipped a pacifier in Sammi's mouth and got her off the changing table. 

Robert finished with the lotion and sprinkled baby powder on Sammi's bottom and the rest of her diaper area, then taped up the diaper. 
"There we go. Now baby Sammi smells like a baby and looks like a baby. Let's get her romper on her and fix her hair." Robert cooed. 
Before getting the romper Robert slipped a pacifier in Sammi's mouth and got her off the changing table. 

Sammi blushed being cooed at after the diaper was taped up. She felt it a little before she was given a pacifier. She suckled on it slowly and stood on the floor when she was taken off the changing table. When She was taken off, her diaper crinkled a bit. She watched him get her a romper.

Robert opened the dresser and took out a purple romper with a baby panda sucking on a pacifier on the front. He put it on Sammi and snapped up the crotch.  Robert got a brush and started brushing Sammi's hair. 

Robert opened the dresser and took out a purple romper with a baby panda sucking on a pacifier on the front. He put it on Sammi and snapped up the crotch.  Robert got a brush and started brushing Sammi's hair. 

Sammi smiled at the panda. She loved Pandas. "Like me.." She said pointing at the panda, her pacifier still in her mouth. She kept her head still when he started too brush.

"Yes baby, like you." Robert cooed.

Robert brushed her hair to get any tangles out, then put two pigtails in, one on each side of her head, near her ears. When he was done he brought Sammi to a mirror so she could see herself. 

"Who's that baby girl in the mirror?" Robert said, tickling Sammi. 

"Yes baby, like you." Robert cooed.
Robert brushed her hair to get any tangles out, then put two pigtails in, one on each side of her head, near her ears. When he was done he brought Sammi to a mirror so she could see herself. 
"Who's that baby girl in the mirror?" Robert said, tickling Sammi. 

Sammi stayed there while he did her hair. She giggled being tickled, suckling her paci so it wouldn't fall out. "Me!" She said.

Robert picked up Sammi and took her to the playroom and set her down. 

"Daddy wants baby to play in here for awhile. I have to get ready to go. I think we should have a picnic lunch while we are at the park, and we should bring bread to feed the ducks if they are still there. I'm also going to pack the diaper bag." Robert said. 

Robert picked up a rattle and shook it in front of Sammi. 

Robert picked up Sammi and took her to the playroom and set her down. 
"Daddy wants baby to play in here for awhile. I have to get ready to go. I think we should have a picnic lunch while we are at the park, and we should bring bread to feed the ducks if they are still there. I'm also going to pack the diaper bag." Robert said. 
Robert picked up a rattle and shook it in front of Sammi. 

Sammi listened to Robert and nodded. She took it so he'd be happy, and shook it a little.

"Good girl." Robert said,.

Robert fixed a lunch for both of them and put bread in for the ducks. He got the diaper bag and filled it with enough supplies for the afternoon, and took everything out to the car. He came back to the playroom for Sammi. 

"Okay, daddy's ready. Is baby Sammi ready to go to the park?" Robert asked. 

"Good girl." Robert said,.
Robert fixed a lunch for both of them and put bread in for the ducks. He got the diaper bag and filled it with enough supplies for the afternoon, and took everything out to the car. He came back to the playroom for Sammi. 
"Okay, daddy's ready. Is baby Sammi ready to go to the park?" Robert asked. 

While he got ready, she moved around a lot playing with different toys as time went. She was playing on the other side of the room with her plastic balls, she looked up seeing Robert come in. She smiled hearing he was ready and crawled over too him. "Ready." She said behind her paci.

Robert smiled and picked up Sammi,  kissing her cheek. He unsnapped her romper and checked her diaper, finding it dry. He carried her out to the car and put her in the baby car seat and fastened the five point harness in front of her. 

"There we go. Baby is all fastened in." Robert said. 

Robert smiled and picked up Sammi,  kissing her cheek. He unsnapped her romper and checked her diaper, finding it dry. He carried her out to the car and put her in the baby car seat and fastened the five point harness in front of her. 
"There we go. Baby is all fastened in." Robert said. 

Sammi always had to sit in the carseat even if she wasn't a baby, just cause he wanted his girl safe. Sammi tried to play with the harness but it was really secured on her. She looked at her daddy with her paci in her mouth still.