LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert checked on Sammi before going to bed. Robert woke up and went to the nursery. He walked over to the crib to wake up Sammi. He checked her diaper first.
Sammi's diaper was indeed wet. She was sleepy tho and wanted to stay in bed. She opened her eyes a little.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Robert smiled at Sammi. 
"Good morning baby girl. I need to change your diaper. Are you ready to get up?" Robert asked.
Sammi pouted and groan. She was sometimes grumpy when she woke up in the morning. Even when she was adult Sammi, she was not a morning person.

"Let me get you a bottle and I'll be right back, okay?" Robert said. 

Robert went to the kitchen to fix a bottle. 

(The Wi-Fi went out again, so won't answer again until tomorrow, or whenever they fix it.)

"Let me get you a bottle and I'll be right back, okay?" Robert said. 
Robert went to the kitchen to fix a bottle. 
(The Wi-Fi went out again, so won't answer again until tomorrow, or whenever they fix it.)
When she realized he left, she sat up so she could use her diaper for number 2. She really had to go and didn't like going poop around her daddy. She missed the potty but she's a baby right now and babies have to use there diaper.

Robert took a few minutes to fix a bottle of formula, then came back to the nursery. He wrinkled his nose.

"Did baby leave a present for daddy?" Robert asked.

Robert handed Sammi the bottle and went to the changing table to get a diaper, wipes and powder. 

Robert took a few minutes to fix a bottle of formula, then came back to the nursery. He wrinkled his nose.
"Did baby leave a present for daddy?" Robert asked.
Robert handed Sammi the bottle and went to the changing table to get a diaper, wipes and powder. 
Sammi whined softly when he called it a present. She kicked her legs a little in response. She took the bottle as he room her to the changing table.

Robert returned to the crib and lowered the side. Robert unfastened the tapes and pulled the diaper down. He started cleaning Sammi. 
"There we go."Robert cooed. 
Sammi put her bottle in her mouth to distract her from the diaper change. She drank her warm milk.

Robert lifted Sammi's legs and pulled the diaper out from under her and finished cleaning her. He slipped a clean diaper under Sammi and sprinkled baby powder on her. Robert taped the diaper on and picked Sammi up. 

"Feel better?" Robert asked, patting Sammi's diaper. 

Robert lifted Sammi's legs and pulled the diaper out from under her and finished cleaning her. He slipped a clean diaper under Sammi and sprinkled baby powder on her. Robert taped the diaper on and picked Sammi up. 
"Feel better?" Robert asked, patting Sammi's diaper. 

Sammi smelled the baby powder and smiled. She was more calmed. She nodded, halfway through her bottle.

"Let's go get some breakfast in that little tummy." Robert said.

Robert carried Sammi to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. He tied a bib around her neck.

"How about some fruit and mini waffles?" Robert asked. 

"Let's go get some breakfast in that little tummy." Robert said.
Robert carried Sammi to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. He tied a bib around her neck.
"How about some fruit and mini waffles?" Robert asked. 

Sammi smiled. She took out her bottles, "that sounds yummy daddy." She said.

Robert smiled and started making breakfast. He put the mini waffles in the oven and got fruit out of the refrigerator. Robert looker back and smiled at Sammi. 
Sammi watched him make breakfast, drinking her bottle from time to time.

Robert put the waffles and fruit on a divided plate and poured syrup into one of the sections. He got a small fork out and put the plate on the high chair tray. 

"There you go, baby. Do you want daddy to fed you?" Robert asked. 

Robert put the waffles and fruit on a divided plate and poured syrup into one of the sections. He got a small fork out and put the plate on the high chair tray. 
"There you go, baby. Do you want daddy to fed you?" Robert asked. 

Sammi smiled as she smelled her waffles and fruit. "Feed myself please daddy. " Sammi said making a grabby hand.

Robert smiled and handed Sammi the baby fork. He fixed himself some food and coffee, then sat down to eat with Sammi. 
Sammi started to eat her waffles. Already getting messy with the syrup.

"I wonder what fun things baby and I can do this morning? Maybe we can stay home and I'll read the stock reports to you. Does that sound like fun, baby girl?" Robert said with a smile. 

"I wonder what fun things baby and I can do this morning? Maybe we can stay home and I'll read the stock reports to you. Does that sound like fun, baby girl?" Robert said with a smile. 
"What are stock reports daddy?" Sammi asked confused. Some chewed up waffle fell out of her mouth as she asked. She really did look like a toddler eating.

"It's not very interesting. People own stock or shares in a company and they read the reports to see if the company gained or lost value in their stock. I guess it wouldn't be interesting unless you owned stock." Robert said. 

Robert wet a cloth and wiped Sammi's face. 

"It's not very interesting. People own stock or shares in a company and they read the reports to see if the company gained or lost value in their stock. I guess it wouldn't be interesting unless you owned stock." Robert said. 
Robert wet a cloth and wiped Sammi's face. 
"I don't wanna do that. It sounds boring. " Sammi said frowning.