LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Robert undressed Sammi, including her diaper, and made her stand next to the tub while he finished getting it ready. He added several bath toys to the water and lifted Sammi in.

"Go ahead and play with your toys while daddy washes you." Robert said. 

Robert got a washcloth and soaped it up. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert undressed Sammi, including her diaper, and made her stand next to the tub while he finished getting it ready. He added several bath toys to the water and lifted Sammi in.
"Go ahead and play with your toys while daddy washes you." Robert said. 
Robert got a washcloth and soaped it up. 
Sammi squealed when being surrounded by her bath toys. She thought they were really fun. She even had a bubble shooter that blew out bubbles with a press of a button. She loved bath time.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Robert took his time washing Sammi, giving her plenty of time to play. When he was finished, Robert sat back and watched Sammi play for awhile. 
"Daddy pop bubbles too. " Sammi said making bubbles blow his direction.

Robert smiled and watched as the bubbles came towards him. He popped them with his finger. 

Robert put his hand in the bath water and splashed Sammi, being careful to not get any water in her face. 

Robert smiled and watched as the bubbles came towards him. He popped them with his finger. 
Robert put his hand in the bath water and splashed Sammi, being careful to not get any water in her face. 

Sammi giggled when she was splashed. She hit the water herself a few times, splashing. She thought it was fun.

Robert played for a bit with Sammi, then stopped. 

"Time for daddy to dry his baby girl, then get her diapered and dressed for bed." Robert said, holding his hands out to Sammi. 

Robert played for a bit with Sammi, then stopped. 
"Time for daddy to dry his baby girl, then get her diapered and dressed for bed." Robert said, holding his hands out to Sammi. 

Sammi started to pout as she was told that out was time to get out. But she reached up to him, knowing better to not argue.

"Good girl." Robert cooed as he lifted Sammi from the tub. He wrapped her in a towel and rubbed her dry. 

"Okay let's get a diaper on this naked baby." Robert said. 

He carried Sammi to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. 

"Good girl." Robert cooed as he lifted Sammi from the tub. He wrapped her in a towel and rubbed her dry. 
"Okay let's get a diaper on this naked baby." Robert said. 
He carried Sammi to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. 
Sammi whined and pouted more as they got to her room. She usually got fussy around bedtime tho.

Robert strapped Sammi down, then slipped a pacifier in her mouth. He got a nighttime diaper out and slid it under Sammi. Robert sprinkled baby powder on her Ann's taped the diaper closed. 

Robert got Sammi of the changing table and carried her to the dresser. He got a pair of pajamas and put them on Sammi. 

Robert strapped Sammi down, then slipped a pacifier in her mouth. He got a nighttime diaper out and slid it under Sammi. Robert sprinkled baby powder on her Ann's taped the diaper closed. 
Robert got Sammi of the changing table and carried her to the dresser. He got a pair of pajamas and put them on Sammi. 

Sammi whined more behind her paci this time. She couldn't squirm to much since she was strapped down. All she could do was lay there and let him get her ready.

When Robert finished dressing Sammi he picked her up and kissed her. 

"Time for baby's bottle and story time." Robert cooed.

Robert carried Sammi back to the kitchen and heated up a bottle. 

When Robert finished dressing Sammi he picked her up and kissed her. 
"Time for baby's bottle and story time." Robert cooed.
Robert carried Sammi back to the kitchen and heated up a bottle. 

Sammi smiled slightly when he cooed at her. It wasn't bed time just yet. But close to it. She cuddled him as he held her.

When the bottle was ready Robert took Sammi and the bottle to the living room. He sat down, cuddling Sammi on his lap. Robert chose a book from the rack and opened it. The book was Goldilocks and the three bears. He showed Sammi the front of the book before opening it. Robert slipped the nipple in Sammi's mouth and started reading. 

When the bottle was ready Robert took Sammi and the bottle to the living room. He sat down, cuddling Sammi on his lap. Robert chose a book from the rack and opened it. The book was Goldilocks and the three bears. He showed Sammi the front of the book before opening it. Robert slipped the nipple in Sammi's mouth and started reading. 
Sammi smiled she liked this book. She accepted the nipple and sucked her warm milk. Sammi cuddled, ready to listen.

Robert read the book, making voices for goldilocks and the bears. He rocked Sammi as he read.
Sammi giggled behind the bottle when he would. But she still continued drinking her warm milk.

Robert finished the book and set it back in the rack. He checked how much more milk Sammi had left. 
"Sleepy time for baby Sammi." Robert cooed.
Sammi pouted like she usually did when being put to bed. "No sleepy time. " she says softly. "Stay up. "

Robert shook his head. 

"It's baby's bedtime." Robert said. 

Robert stood up and carried Sammi to her crib. He laid her down and tucked her in. He slipped a pacifier in her mouth. 

"Daddy will think of something special we can do tomorrow after breakfast, but baby needs to be a good girl and go to sleep for daddy." Robert ordered,

Robert shook his head. 
"It's baby's bedtime." Robert said. 
Robert stood up and carried Sammi to her crib. He laid her down and tucked her in. He slipped a pacifier in her mouth. 
"Daddy will think of something special we can do tomorrow after breakfast, but baby needs to be a good girl and go to sleep for daddy." Robert ordered,
Sammi eyes started to water. Oh she was so tired. She fussed a little being down but calmed immediately when her paci was put in her mouth.

"That's my baby." Robert said. 
Robert turned on the baby monitor and kissed Sammi's cheek. 
Sammi whimpered. She sighed and closed her eyes to try to sleep.