LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Robert shook his head when he saw Sammi laying on the floor. She wasn't sleeping so he left her alone. 
Sammi put her thumb in her mouth and sat back up. She pushed the buttons on her train that were supposed to make sounds but none came out. She frowned and tried again. Then next time she hit it. Why was this train working? She whined and threw Thomas the train across the room.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert had just come back in the room as Sammi threw the train. He frowned and came over to her. 

"Sammi! What have I told you about throwing things? Do you want a spanking?" Robert asked. 

Robert had just come back in the room as Sammi threw the train. He frowned and came over to her. 
"Sammi! What have I told you about throwing things? Do you want a spanking?" Robert asked. 
Sammi pouted. "Not too..." She said softly
"No. Just the buttons don't work no more and it made me sad." She explained.

Robert picked up the train and looked at it. He discovered it needed new batteries. 

"I need to replace the batteries, baby. Next time something like this happens, call daddy and I'll see if I can make it work. No more throwing toys or you will get a spanking. I think you better take your nap while daddy finishes dinner." 

Robert picked Sammi up and took her to the nursery, laying her in the crib. 

Robert picked up the train and looked at it. He discovered it needed new batteries. 
"I need to replace the batteries, baby. Next time something like this happens, call daddy and I'll see if I can make it work. No more throwing toys or you will get a spanking. I think you better take your nap while daddy finishes dinner." 
Robert picked Sammi up and took her to the nursery, laying her in the crib. 
"No... no nap!" Sammi whined. She sat up in her crib.

Robert looked sternly at Sammi. 

"You've been almost falling asleep, Sammi. I want you to lay down and close your eyes. You don't have to go to sleep, just lay there quietly while daddy fixes dinner." Robert said. 

Robert looked sternly at Sammi. 
"You've been almost falling asleep, Sammi. I want you to lay down and close your eyes. You don't have to go to sleep, just lay there quietly while daddy fixes dinner." Robert said. 

Sammi pouted and laid down in her crib. Not wanting to be in trouble with daddy.

Robert smiled then left the room to finish dinner. He opened the app that was connected to the baby monitor so he could keep his eye on Sammi. 
Sammi yawned, and grabbed her stuffed animal. She put her thumb in her mouth and just laid there... until she drifted off to sleep.

Robert took his time fixing the dinner. He made spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. He was going to cut up a serving for Sammi. After about an hour he walked back into the nursery. 

"Time for dinner, baby. We're going to have spaghetti and meatballs tonight." Robert announced. 

Robert took his time fixing the dinner. He made spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. He was going to cut up a serving for Sammi. After about an hour he walked back into the nursery. 
"Time for dinner, baby. We're going to have spaghetti and meatballs tonight." Robert announced. 
Sammi woke up right away hearing her daddy's loud voice announcing dinner. It sounded yummy so she got up and raised her arms making grabby hands.

Robert smiled and picked Sammi up. He checked her diaper before carrying her to the kitchen Ann's setting her in the high chair. He fastened her in and tied her bib on. Robert got her plate with spaghetti and meatballs cut up into tiny pieces and put it on the tray of the high chair along with a bottle of juice, but no silverware.

"There you go, baby girl." Robert said. 

Robert smiled and picked Sammi up. He checked her diaper before carrying her to the kitchen Ann's setting her in the high chair. He fastened her in and tied her bib on. Robert got her plate with spaghetti and meatballs cut up into tiny pieces and put it on the tray of the high chair along with a bottle of juice, but no silverware.
"There you go, baby girl." Robert said. 
"Daddy..." She said softly. She didn't have any silverware, not even her rubber silverware. She didn't like using her hands.

"Now baby, would you like daddy to fed you, or do you want to use your hands?" Robert asked as he fixed a plate for himself. 
"Hm... you daddy." Sammi said, it was better then getting messy.

"Alright." Robert said. 

Robert picked up the pink baby fork next to his plate. He scooped up some off the spaghetti and brought it towards Sammi's mouth.

"Here comes the airplane, baby girl." Robert cooed. 

"Alright." Robert said. 
Robert picked up the pink baby fork next to his plate. He scooped up some off the spaghetti and brought it towards Sammi's mouth.
"Here comes the airplane, baby girl." Robert cooed. 

Sammi opened her mouth. She was hungry so she didn't mind the baby talk when he fed her. She even giggled a little at his silly airplane noises.

When Sammi was chewing her food Robert would eat some of his own dinner. Finally Sammi's plate was empty. 

"Go ahead and drink your bottle while daddy finishes dinner." Robert said. 

When Sammi was chewing her food Robert would eat some of his own dinner. Finally Sammi's plate was empty. 
"Go ahead and drink your bottle while daddy finishes dinner." Robert said. 
Sammi nodded. Her face was messy with sauce. But her hands were clean. She grabbed her bottle to drink.

Robert took his time eating his dinner, giving Sammi time to finish her bottle. He was planning on giving her a bath after dinner anyway. 

When he was finished, Robert stacked the dirty dishes in the sink and ran a dish cloth under the faucet before coming over to Sammi. 

"Let's see that cute little face." Robert cooed. 

Robert took his time eating his dinner, giving Sammi time to finish her bottle. He was planning on giving her a bath after dinner anyway. 
When he was finished, Robert stacked the dirty dishes in the sink and ran a dish cloth under the faucet before coming over to Sammi. 
"Let's see that cute little face." Robert cooed. 

Sammi looked up not expecting to get her face cleaned with a wash cloth. Was her face really messy?

Robert smiled and washed Sammi's face off.

"There we go there's my cute little baby. Are you finished with your bottle? I want to give you a bath before I get you dressed for bed." Robert said. 

Robert smiled and washed Sammi's face off.
"There we go there's my cute little baby. Are you finished with your bottle? I want to give you a bath before I get you dressed for bed." Robert said. 
Sammi smiled. She handed him her empty bottle. "All done daddy."

Robert put the bottle in the sink and took off Sammi's bib. He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He set her on the floor and started water running in the tub. 

Robert started undressing Sammi. 

"Did you have fun today baby?" Robert asked. 

Robert put the bottle in the sink and took off Sammi's bib. He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He set her on the floor and started water running in the tub. 
Robert started undressing Sammi. 
"Did you have fun today baby?" Robert asked. 

Sammi watched him start the bath water. Then she was being undressed. "Yeah, daddy lots of fun. " she said smiling.