LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Alright. Just point at what you might like and I'll put it in the cart." Robert said. 
He pushed the cart over to where the baby food was. 
Sammi started picking out ones she'd like. She chose pureed chicken noodle, sweet potatoes pureed, berry mix, strawberry/kiwi, and few more just too have a variety.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Sammi pointed them out, Robert put several jars of each kind into the cart. 
"We don't want to run out,  baby girl." Robert said. 
"Right. " Sammi said. She looked at all the baby food they had in the cart. They'll be good on baby food for awhile.

Robert put a couple of cases of toddler formula in the cart as well and kept shopping.
"What's your favorite juice?" Robert asked. 
"Apple juice daddy." Sammi said. She absent minded put her thumb in her mouth. It was an on and off thing she did, if she didn't have her paci. She just didn't mind sucking her thumb in public.

Robert put a couple of cases of toddler formula in the cart as well and kept shopping.
"What's your favorite juice?" Robert asked. 
"Apple juice daddy." Sammi said. She absent minded put her thumb in her mouth. It was an on and off thing she did, if she didn't have her paci. She just didn't mind sucking her thumb in public.

Robert smiled at Sammi. He picked up a couple of quarts of apple juice. 
"Is there anything else we need?" Robert asked.
Sammi looked at him taking her thumb out. "I don't know daddy." She said. (Oooh should they run into somebody who was at there party?)

(We can do that) 

Robert nodded and headed to the checkouts. As he turned at the end of an aisle, he saw Mrs. Jacobs, who was at the party.

"Hello, Mrs, Jacobs." Robert said. 

"Hello Robert. How are you?" She asked. 

Sammi recognized her from the party. The party where she made a complete fool of herself.  She hoped Mrs. Jacobs didn't think any less of her. She was a good friend of Robert's after all.  

• 3 weeks later...

Robert took Sammi's hand after paying for everything and took her and the cart out to the car. He put Sammi in the car seat, then slipped a pacifier in her mouth. 

"There you go, baby. Ready to go home?" Robert cooed.

Robert drove home and parked. He got Sammi out and took her hand. They walked into the house. 

"Go ahead and play with your toys while daddy brings the groceries in, baby girl." Robert said. 

Robert drove home and parked. He got Sammi out and took her hand. They walked into the house. 
"Go ahead and play with your toys while daddy brings the groceries in, baby girl." Robert said. 

Sammi nodded and went in the living room where they had some of her toys in a basket already.

Robert brought everything into the house it away. He walked back to the living room where Sammi was.

"Okay, it's time for your nap, baby girl. I'll work on dinner while you're napping. Put your toys away, baby." Robert said. 

Robert brought everything into the house it away. He walked back to the living room where Sammi was.
"Okay, it's time for your nap, baby girl. I'll work on dinner while you're napping. Put your toys away, baby." Robert said. 
Sammi started to whine softly, wanting to play still. She didn't want a nap and didn't feel tired for a nap. She felt her eyes water. She wanted to stay up.

Robert sighed. He picked Sammi up and gave her a hug.

"Alright you can play, but if you start getting cranky, I'll put you to bed extra early, and you'll take an extra nap tomorrow." Robert said.

Robert set Sammi down on the floor.

Robert sighed. He picked Sammi up and gave her a hug.
"Alright you can play, but if you start getting cranky, I'll put you to bed extra early, and you'll take an extra nap tomorrow." Robert said.
Robert set Sammi down on the floor.

Sammi seemed happy that she got stay up. She hoped she wouldn't get an extra nap.

Robert went to the kitchen and started fixing dinner. He kept checking on Sammi, making sure she was still playing. 

Sammi was eventually laying on the floor, lazily moving a Thomas the train back and forth. She was getting sleepy but still wanted to stay up. She forgot the Robert was constantly checking on her.