LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert watched the movie, cuddling  Sammi. He had seen the movie several times, once in the theater with Sammi. He knew the movie by heart, but he enjoyed watching it with Sammi. 
"Daddy can we go to the movies again sometime, please?" Sammi asked. She loved going to theatres with robert. She held onto him.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"I'll have to see what's playing, baby. You know you aren't allowed to watch anything above PG-13." Robert said. 
"Would you like something to drink?" Robert asked. 
"I know daddy." Sammi said.
"Yes please. " she smiled. She hoped he'd take her even if it was just a G or PG movie.

Robert set Sammi down on the couch and went to the kitchen. He fixed a bottle of juice and brought it back to Sammi. 
"Here you go, Sammi."
Sammi took the bottle and started to drink her juice happily. She used one hand to make grabby hand wanting to be held.

Robert picked up Sammi and sat down. He put the nipple up to her mouth. 
Sammi suckled it, drinking her juice happily. She looked at him as she drank her juice.

Robert looked back at Sammi. He cuddled with her. 
Sammi soon finished her juice and ended up wetting her diaper in the end. "Daddy we go finish the movie now?" She asks after she finished her bottle.

"Of course." Robert said. 
He sat her up on his lap and unpaused the movie. 
Sammi smiled and they watched it until the movie was over. She enjoyed it.

When the movie ended Robert turned it off. 
"How about we go grocery shopping?" Robert suggested. 

"Hm.. okay daddy." Sammi said. "Will I have to sit in the cart daddy? Can I walk when we go to the store?" She asked

"We'll see when we get there, baby." Robert said.

Robert set Sammi down on the couch and got the diaper bag. He picked Sammi up and took her to the car and put her in the car seat, fastening her in. 

"We'll see when we get there, baby." Robert said.
Robert set Sammi down on the couch and got the diaper bag. He picked Sammi up and took her to the car and put her in the car seat, fastening her in. 
Sammi smiled. She hoped she didn't have to sit in the cart. She sat in her carseat looking out the window after she was strapped in.

Robert slipped a pacifier in Sammi's mouth then got in the car. He drove to the store and parked. Robert got Sammi out of the car seat walked up to the sidewalk in front of the store. 

"Are you going to stay with daddy in the store?" Robert asked. 

Robert slipped a pacifier in Sammi's mouth then got in the car. He drove to the store and parked. Robert got Sammi out of the car seat walked up to the sidewalk in front of the store. 
"Are you going to stay with daddy in the store?" Robert asked. 
Sammi nodded. She took out her paci, "daddy I keep my paci in my pocket? I promise I don't cry or be loud." She asks. She didn't like use it at places like the store when people could easily notice. She just didn't want to be laughed at.

"Okay, but if I think your being too loud or asking too many questions, it's going back in." Robert said. 
"Okay daddy." Sammi put it in her pocket. She was ready to go in now.

Robert led the way into the store. He started shopping the vegetable section first. 

"Let's get some broccoli, peas and squash. I know those are my baby girls favorites." Robert said. 

Robert led the way into the store. He started shopping the vegetable section first. 
"Let's get some broccoli, peas and squash. I know those are my baby girls favorites." Robert said. 
Sammi smiled and nodded. Those were her favorites! She followed him.

Robert got plastic bags and put the vegetables in them before setting them in the cart. He got some fruit as well. 
"Let's go pick out some baby food." Robert told Sammi. 

"Okay. I help choose please daddy?" Sammi asked. She liked to help pick out stuff.