LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Daddy's Baby (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Robert came over to the stroller and checked Sammi's diaper. 
"I think someone needs a change. Let's go find the bathroom." Robert said.
Robert started pushing the stroller down the walk. 
Sammi eventually started to whine and get fussy getting towards the restrooms.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they got to the family bathroom Robert parked the stroller and got Sammi out. He grabbed the diaper bag and cuddled with Sammi for a few minutes before taking her in to be changed. 

• 2 weeks later...
 When they got to the family bathroom Robert parked the stroller and got Sammi out. He grabbed the diaper bag and cuddled with Sammi for a few minutes before taking her in to be changed. 
As Sammi was taken out of the stroller, she started to fuss. She didn't like public restrooms but when she was daddy's baby, he'd change her there anyways. The cuddling didn't really help so she was taken in anyways. She continued to fuss.

"Shh, it's okay baby. You don't want to stay in that diaper, do you?" Robert cooed. 

Robert took out the changing pad and laid it on baby changing table. Robert took the romper off and laid Sammi down, fastening the strap across her. Robert untaped the diaper and lifted her legs, pulling the diaper out.

"Shh, it's okay baby. You don't want to stay in that diaper, do you?" Robert cooed. 
Robert took out the changing pad and laid it on baby changing table. Robert took the romper off and laid Sammi down, fastening the strap across her. Robert untaped the diaper and lifted her legs, pulling the diaper out.
That made Sammi start to cry and squirm. She always found public bathrooms dirty and uncomfortable. When she was a big girl, she had to wear pull ups out cause it'd get to the point where she was holding it and having accidents. So Robert thought pull ups would be a better solution to use, and eventually that changed to diapers.

Robert cleaned Sammi with baby wipes, cooing to her to try and calm her down. He took a diaper from the diaper bag and  unfolded it. Robert slipped it under Sammi and sprinkled baby powder on her. He pulled the diaper up and fastened the tapes.

Robert put Sammi's romper on her and cuddled with her for a few minutes before cleaning up. 

"It's okay, baby. We're all done now." Robert cooed, patting Sammi's bottom. 

Robert cleaned Sammi with baby wipes, cooing to her to try and calm her down. He took a diaper from the diaper bag and  unfolded it. Robert slipped it under Sammi and sprinkled baby powder on her. He pulled the diaper up and fastened the tapes.
Robert put Sammi's romper on her and cuddled with her for a few minutes before cleaning up. 
"It's okay, baby. We're all done now." Robert cooed, patting Sammi's bottom. 

Her whining subsided slowly. She started to settle down after she was cleaned and changed. She cuddled him tight when she was cuddled and calmed.

Robert kept holding Sammi as she calmed down. He put everything away in the diaper bag and took Sammi back to the stroller.  He set Sammi  down and fastened her in.

"What does my baby girl want to do now?" Robert asked tickling Sammi's feet. 

Robert kept holding Sammi as she calmed down. He put everything away in the diaper bag and took Sammi back to the stroller.  He set Sammi  down and fastened her in.
"What does my baby girl want to do now?" Robert asked tickling Sammi's feet. 

"Go play at home now?" Sammi asked. She wanted to play with her toys, maybe daddy will let her play with chalk today on the sidewalk!

"Alright, we'll go home now. We'll come back and see the duckies some other time." Robert said. 

He put Sammi in the stroller and pushed her back to the car. Robert put Sammi in her cat seat, fastening her in. He put the stroller in the back and drove home. 

"Alright, we'll go home now. We'll come back and see the duckies some other time." Robert said. 
He put Sammi in the stroller and pushed her back to the car. Robert put Sammi in her cat seat, fastening her in. He put the stroller in the back and drove home. 
Sammi sat in her carseat suckling her binky, while they drove home.

After parking the car Robert got Sammi out of her seat. He brought her into the house and set her on the floor. He went to the kitchen and got some toddler cookies and a bottle of milk. He brought it to Sammi. 

"Here's a snack for you, then maybe we'll go outside and you can draw on the sidewalk." Robert said. 

After parking the car Robert got Sammi out of her seat. He brought her into the house and set her on the floor. He went to the kitchen and got some toddler cookies and a bottle of milk. He brought it to Sammi. 
"Here's a snack for you, then maybe we'll go outside and you can draw on the sidewalk." Robert said. 

Sammi stayed on the floor waiting for daddy to come back. Her eyes lit up hearing that she might be able to draw on the sidewalk. "Thank you daddy." Sammi said letting the paci fall out.

She started to eat her toddler cookies, which actually weren't that bad.

Robert did some housework as Sammi ate her snack, checking on her occasionally. He got the bucket of chalk out and set it by the front door. 

"Let daddy know when your ready to go out." Robert said. 

Robert did some housework as Sammi ate her snack, checking on her occasionally. He got the bucket of chalk out and set it by the front door. 
"Let daddy know when your ready to go out." Robert said. 
Sammi finished her cookies when he said that. She looked at daddy at the door and made grabby hands. "Daddy, ready. Play chalk?" She asks

Robert picked up Sammi and the bucket of chalk. He carried her outside and out to the sidewalk. Robert set Sammi down and emptied the chalk next to her. 

"Is baby Sammi going to make something for daddy?" Robert asked. 

Robert picked up Sammi and the bucket of chalk. He carried her outside and out to the sidewalk. Robert set Sammi down and emptied the chalk next to her. 
"Is baby Sammi going to make something for daddy?" Robert asked. 
"Mhmm. You want me to surprise you?" Sammi asked, picking up a purple chalk.

"Yes, go ahead and surprise me. I'm going to clean out the car. Call me when you are finished." Robert said. 
"Okay daddy" Sammi grabbed a chalk and started to draw. She drew a purple bunny eating an orange carrot. Then drew shapes in three different colors all around the bunny. Squares, triangles and circles with the colors pink, blue and green. In yellow she wrote. 'Bunny Sammi loves daddy'

Robert cleaned the car out and vacuumed it while Sammi was drawing.
"Are you almost done?" Robert called out. 
"Yes daddy. All done. " Sammi said

Robert walked over and looked at the chalk drawing. 

"Aw,  daddy loves his bunny Sammi too." Robert cooed. 

Robert took out his phone and took a couple pictures of Sammi and the drawings. 

Robert walked over and looked at the chalk drawing. 
"Aw,  daddy loves his bunny Sammi too." Robert cooed. 
Robert took out his phone and took a couple pictures of Sammi and the drawings. 
Sammi clapped happily. "Play chalk more daddy?" She asks even tho she knew it was getting close to nigh nigh time.