LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers causing me fecal incontience?

Ok, I’ve pretty much wore diapers for 2 years straight, obviously not 24/7 or anything like that here recently though I’ve noticed small amounts of fecal leakage in my normal underwear. Kind of concerned because I definitely don’t want to be incontienent... Might need to give diapers a break for a while 

Id recommend a doctor, iv worn alot (well over 75%) of 8 years and never had such things happen to me its a lot easyer for me to fill my diaper now but i dont think your useage has done this to you unless you wore 2 years constantly, never used a potty and put a large work to going  without trying.

To my personal opinion wearing diapers by itself will not cause you to become incontinent. Now I do realize we all differ but on a personal note I wear diapers for over 48 years by choice of which the last 20 years or so 24/7. I always had a strong desire to wet my diaper without control maybe I had the wrong mindset but it never happened, I found another solution to obtain my goal. So I think if you’re starting to lose feces and it is nothing you desire, I would say something else is wrong and it is not related to you wearing diapers. Time to see a doctor if it is progressing and getting worse.

As someone who is trying to unpotty train my bladder I find that my bowels have been affected by this.  Because I am constantly trying to relax my muscles down there a lot of the same muscles are used for bowel movements.  I have not messed my diaper uncontrollably yet ever but I have felt very close to doing so before.  I really did not start to notice this until I started wearing diapers permanently.

Especially since you don't wear 24/7, I do not believe it's the diaper wearing that is causing you to leak from your bowels.  Question:  When you wear diapers do you just completely relax at all times your sphincter muscles?  Not worry and just let nature take it's course and unconsciously release your bladder and bowels?  If that was the case, it's possible you have weakened your bowel muscle some over time.  When not in diapers you make the effort to keep your bowel sphincter closed as we normally do throughout our day.  Maybe if you have been wearing diapers so much and just relaxing and letting your bowels empty on their own when they want without thought or effort, it has caused weakening to the point some still escapes when back in underpants.  I don't know because I don't know that part of your diaper habits when you are wearing.  If when wearing your diapers you don't poop in them, or you hold it until you are in a time or place where it's better to physically push it out into your diaper, I would not expect that to cause you bowel leakage.  Are you using any butt plugs or anything else up there that might streach your sphincter?  Not to ask personal questions to embarrass you, but that could factor into things.  Like others have said, see your doctor.  It could be your diet or something more concerning.