LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Care Get Together

Personal Care in Fort Wayne Indiana is having another AB/DL event. It is February 10th 2018 from 1 until 4pm. Come and have an amazing time with other abdls. To all the ones who have plushies, I would love to see them there. I will have my new teddy bear with me. But there will be giveaways and snacks. Hope to see you there!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Is any one else making the trip over there?  It's around 200 miles for me but it's the only time i can get to Ft Wayne in my personal truck when the are open.

How about we put things that pertain to specific geographic areas in those areas or in some other limited use, such as specific interest, area. like Links and Announcements This si the second time. Those of us who use streams and are not in the area or the special interest should not have to deal with this

11 hours ago, Little Christine said:

How about we put things that pertain to specific geographic areas in those areas or in some other limited use, such as specific interest, area. like Links and Announcements This si the second time. Those of us who use streams and are not in the area or the special interest should not have to deal with this

I will do that NEXT time. How about lets watch our spelling when correcting someone on something.  And all the links in your signature. All that should be in the Links and Announcements. Others reading posts shouldn't  have to "deal" with your banner. Don't tell someone what they are doing wrong when your doing the same thing. You need to get over yourself.

2 hours ago, diaperguy said:

I will do that NEXT time. How about lets watch our spelling when correcting someone on something.  And all the links in your signature. All that should be in the Links and Announcements. Others reading posts shouldn't  have to "deal" with your banner. Don't tell someone what they are doing wrong when your doing the same thing. You need to get over yourself.

Spelling errors, usually typographical and accidental, are a small matter compared to putting things where they really do not do that much good when there is a better place for them, as I explained

Ignore list

Lets calm down here and keep the name calling and personal attacks to ourselves please.  It's OK to say that you disagree and back it up with your own personal thoughts and beliefs.  That's what discussion forums are all about.  Name calling and personal attacks on others take it one step too far.  Believe me, I too feel just as upset and angry at others as many people do.  I reiterate my own thought and opinions but stop short of name calling and personal attacks.