LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All! :))) I’m SleepyB nice ta meetcha! ;op

SleepyB

Hi All! :))) I’m SleepyB nice ta meetcha! Don’t really know what say here. 29 m bi. In an awesome relationship with my lovely daddy ;).

have been in love with diapers since a young age. Recently was hit by a car while on my bike,  and while working at that. I’m finding that from time to time I’m leaking when I sit down or bend over/squat.. physical movements are causing me to squirt. Going thru the legal BS as well as seeing doctors.

speaking of doctors, I’m the guy who doesn’t go to see a doctor unless there’s an emergency. Well I’ve also never had myself set up with my Primary care doctor. Just met with him for the first time today. I told him about the leaking/squirting.

with all that said, should I stick to diapers vs pull ups?

Nice to meet you, SleepyB! I'm the same way about doctors. Haven't had a check up in over a decade!

Can't help you on the diapers vs pull ups thing. Not my area of expertise. But I'm sure someone else will have all the wisdom you need!

Hope you make lots of friends here!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome SleepB. Sorry to hear about your accident, and subsequent "legal BS". I'm sure you can make the best of it, and get through it all. You came here, and that's good! Were glad to have you, and happy to have you join us.

As far as diapers vs pull ups, there's lots of pros and cons to way on both. Pull ups are easier to change out of, on the go. Like, in public bathrooms, small stalls, but don't hold as much. Diaper will hold more, but a bit more tricky to redo, out and about. As Eugene pointed out, it's more of what you need, want, and feel comfortably with. I would use both for a time, and see what works best for you personally. I'm not the expert on the subject, but maybe that can help you some? Good luck!

Don't forget, to have fun and enjoy! 

PS. I forgot to mention, may also help. Look for some articles and posts on the subject, "diapers vs pull ups". You might get some insights, from others, who are really in the trenches wearing both. 

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the open arms. Much appreciated. Honestly I’ve always been a part of Ab world, and it’s always been a part of me. Although until recently, I kinda just lurked in the background seeing what others have to ask and seeing the responses they get. Always have been the shy guy, never knowing what to say. But boy am I glad I finally chimed in. Everyone seems to be genuinely nice and respectful, and are full of smiles( I can feel the smiles lol)

22 minutes ago, SleepyB said:

Thank you guys for the open arms. Much appreciated. Honestly I’ve always been a part of Ab world, and it’s always been a part of me. Although until recently, I kinda just lurked in the background seeing what others have to ask and seeing the responses they get. Always have been the shy guy, never knowing what to say. But boy am I glad I finally chimed in. Everyone seems to be genuinely nice and respectful, and are full of smiles( I can feel the smiles lol)

Absolutely you find people here to be very helpful we all have been there before or are there now good luck and do enjoy