LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Many In Desperate Attempt To Block Potential South Carolina Secession

TIGERVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA -- Amid a national backdrop of an uncertain future around 2,000 have gathered in northeastern South Carolina in an attempt to secede from these United States. The group called themselves the Christian Exodus and they claim to be fed up with a nation seemingly embracing of homosexuality and general perversion yet scornful of Christians.

The movement is the brainchild of one Mr. Cory Burnell who declined to comment. However, I was able to meet with the group's number two, Mr. Kyle Dunwoody. Dunwoody says that the group has every right to secede because South Carolina, along with North Carolina and 11 other eastern states are listed in the Treaty of Paris as sovereign nations.

Tackling the issues of sexual perversion Mr. Dunwoody says will be "very difficult" as "these terrible acts have been burned into our children's mind thanks to MTV, VH1, Rap music, and the Democratic Party".

~ The Mecklenburg (N.C.) Daily Record

I cannot post the entire article because

1) I am too lazy to type it. (It is on a print edition)

2) Copyrights.

Anyway, what do you think of this issue? I am going to try to interview Cory Burnell for my movie and I need counter points.

Guest Muammar al-Gaddafi

Of course it's illegal. Are you stupid or something? Changing government is illegal, according to the ruling powers. They want to stay in power, not give it up to someone else.

The strongest and most fit to rule do so. They will of course attempt to suppress any perceived threats. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy disappeared one day. Then again, they may not be a threat at all. Perhaps they do not have enough people sympathetic to their cause. In that case, they just get a bunch of publicity and nothing else.

Anyway, if you can't get it into your puny skull that there is more depth to this than quoting a SCOTUS case ruling, go away.

Stop playing jokes about my name, duck.

Secession was illegal last time South Carolina tried it too, but they came strong. The North had more funds and a bigger playing squad but that didn't stop South Carolina from playing their attacking style with 3 up front.

---------------Charleston----------------

----Clemson----Sumter----Rock Hill---

------------------Horry-------------------

-Orangeburg-------------------Greer---

-----------------Columbia----------------

--Hardeeville---Cheraw---Beaufort----

Subs (5): Darlington (Goalkeeper), Irmo (Outside Left), Awendaw (Right Half), Myrtle Beach (Target Forward), Charlotte (Attacking Midfielder; on loan from North Carolina)

I think their ultimate downfall was the lack of experience on the bench. Three of which were less than 10 years old, and Charlotte was simply on the team to get first team experience as North Carolina already had a full complement of experienced players.

I'm not a mod or admin and i'm not trying to be one, but insulting people in my book is wrong ..... Idi Amin just posted something, he didn't insult anyone. I hope you have the decency to be more polite next time, jeez ...

If i'd be mod i would probably have given you a warning XD but i'm not so ... just keep it cool, and argue like gentlemen not like apes.

thz :D

Necros~

I'm not a mod or admin and i'm not trying to be one, but insulting people in my book is wrong ..... Idi Amin just posted something, he didn't insult anyone. I hope you have the decency to be more polite next time, jeez ...

If i'd be mod i would probably have given you a warning XD but i'm not so ... just keep it cool, and argue like gentlemen not like apes.

thz :D

Necros~

:thumbsup:

• 9 months later...

Stop playing jokes about my name, duck.

Secession was illegal last time South Carolina tried it too, but they came strong. The North had more funds and a bigger playing squad but that didn't stop South Carolina from playing their attacking style with 3 up front.

---------------Charleston----------------

----Clemson----Sumter----Rock Hill---

------------------Horry-------------------

-Orangeburg-------------------Greer---

-----------------Columbia----------------

--Hardeeville---Cheraw---Beaufort----

Subs (5): Darlington (Goalkeeper), Irmo (Outside Left), Awendaw (Right Half), Myrtle Beach (Target Forward), Charlotte (Attacking Midfielder; on loan from North Carolina)

I think their ultimate downfall was the lack of experience on the bench. Three of which were less than 10 years old, and Charlotte was simply on the team to get first team experience as North Carolina already had a full complement of experienced players.

Secession was not illegal when South Carolina first did it. After the war was over, then the US government made it illegal. But technically it was a Constitutional right that they took away from all of the states.

*puts a flag down and puts hands on hips* i claim this land JUSTYLAND! And I have a flag!!! Speaking of flags...Eddie Izzard has a nice take on empires and how they are formed..

But in all seriousness, secession? What are we in the civil war era? They should take a hint from the confederacy, It didn't work then, it probably wouldn't work now. Besides, its way too convenient being part of the U.S. I would think. Err...or it could be inconvenient depending on how you look at it. All the U.S. would have to say is "well if you secede we're cutting off your TV funding, electricity, and funding for any and all corrupt politicians". You'll see how quickly they return to the good ol U.S of A :P

All the U.S. would have to say is "well if you secede we're cutting off your TV funding, electricity, and funding for any and all corrupt politicians". You'll see how quickly they return to the good ol U.S of A :P

Well we can do without corrupt politicians or politicians in general

Jefferson Davis did the right thing and it started a war. It is too bad. It would have been good to have had the CSA win.

I cannot post the entire article because

1) I am too lazy to type it. (It is on a print edition)

2) Copyrights.

Anyway, what do you think of this issue? I am going to try to interview Cory Burnell for my movie and I need counter points.