LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Frosty (Complete!)

I love this kind of commentary. ^_^ It makes writing these sort of subtle stories a ton of fun.  I'm going to get another chapter up in a little bit for you guys.  Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

~Sophie

7.)

That night, when Remy and I were in bed, I couldn't sleep.  I looked up at the ceiling.  For some reason, the words that Ginger said were still stuck in my head.  Was I believing her?  What reason did she have to lie about this?  Anyway, it was better just to ask.  So I broke the quiet midnight silence with my soft voice. "Hey Remy..." I heard him groan something under his breath. "Um.  Are you afraid of losing me...?  'Cause of how jealous I get?"

It took a little while for me to reply, mostly because I was half asleep when she asked the question, but also because it was an odd question to have been asked in the first place. With carefully chosen words, I gave her the honest truth. "I think you're going to write yourself out of my life at this rate, because you don't trust me. And trust is a very important part of love and life. You should just let me take care of you, and trust me that I'll always act in your best interests."

"I... I know.  But you know I always get jealous.  Of everyone.  You remember your old girlfriend?  And then there was that girl at the bank?  I don't mean to be.  I just... I can't help it sometimes.  I love you so much.  And I don't want to lose you." "You think I'll just leave you for Ginger?" "...well, no..." I pouted and closed my eyes.  I knew I didn't have a leg to stand on in this argument.

"I would never leave you behind, I promise. Where I go, you go." I opened my eyes to tell her that, too. Though the way she looked at me was less like a fiancée.  She looked back with raptured admiration and adoration. Like... a child.

"I love you, you know," I said with a pout.  He kissed my forehead.  I sighed into the bed and wrapped my arm around him.  I was being silly, wasn't I? "You're right... I'm sorry.  I'll try not to get jealous of Ginger.  She's just your friend.  Guys can have female friends.  Right?" I didn't sound certain, but I was determined.  I didn't have to be jealous, not if it was worrying Remy.

"Now put your headphones on, you can help me test my product in your sleep, and it'll help you rest without getting stressed out." After all, it had put her to sleep before, right? And I'd put the little player on the dresser on her side of the bed, too. Ginger had suggested that I be direct with her, and not ask her things, but give her directions. That she'd have less anxiety when given instructions. I could do that.

I sulked into the bed and pulled the stupid headphones over my head.  They were small and cheap and that still bothered me.  I turned on the sound of ocean waves and closed my eyes.  I wasn't tired, not really, but before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

~~~

A whopping TWELVE more chapters (up to 19!) are available on Patreon!  Please consider supporting us! ^_^ 

• Like 2

I still think Remy's being insensitive. I realize that a Little/Big relationship between lovers can be a beautiful thing, but he doesn't seem to see her as his lover at all anymore. That is not healthy. And it's not fair to Wendy. :(

I feel like all my posts on this story are complaining about the characters. I hipe you know it's only because I'm really enjoying it & maybe getting a bit too emotionally involved in their lives. :)

No please feel free to pick them apart! :D I agree that Remy and Wendy's relationship has tilts into unhealthy territory, and it's a struggle throughout the story to figure out if Remy will tilt back or tilt further!  I sincerely believe he loves her, but he doesn't always act like it.  Maybe there's a reason for that. ;) 

Thanks for all the wonderful comments again!  I'm working on a new project so I might not post a new chapter today.  We'll see!

Actually, it's not a story! :blush: I've been working with my friends for a few months developing a pen and paper game.  Like a simplified D&D, but with fetishes and stuff.  Originally it was just little/diaper focused but I've been opening it up to accommodate other elements.  I'm thinking about releasing a beta today if I can finish up this instruction book.

HOWEVER I will get another chapter up today!  Promise!

8.)

"What do the headphones do, anyway?" "It's just relaxation stuff, mostly. Just to help her with perspective." "She seemed really calm this morning when she woke up." "Oh you had her listen when she went to sleep?" "I put it on loop, I figured it would help." Ginger looked concerned for a second, sipping her tea while contemplating, and nodded her head. "Did she seem like she wanted your approval? Your praise, even?" "Like a little kid." "Well, Jeremy, you and I both know she's a little underdeveloped, maybe with the stress of life removed, this is who she truly is? I'll get you a new file for her." "What, why?" "Something experimental, that's all. To help her." "Alright. I gotta get home, I promised her a McMuffin when I got back, and she's waiting, so…”

When Remy came back in with McDonald's breakfast, I was kicking my feet on the edge of the bed excitedly.  He had taken the morning off work for me!  I had gotten a text from Lala about a job interview this afternoon, too.  Honestly, everything was coming up aces.  I unwrapped the McMuffin and checked the clock. "Hey.  After breakfast, I bet we've got time for... you know." I grinned.  If there was one thing I was good at, it was sex.

Wendy smiled with mischief and I decided to push my bounds - she loved to have sex, but found oral sex degrading, and one sided: it made me wonder if that was her own opinion, on just her getting in the way of herself. "You know, my little Frosty, it would make me really happy and proud of you, if you took me in your mouth. I know it's not your favorite thing, but I like it a lot and I bet you could learn to like it because I do, couldn't you?"

I opened my mouth in protest, and then... no words.  He'd asked tons of times.  I'd done it a few times.  But honestly, I just didn't like it.  It felt like I was beneath him, and not in a sexy way.  In an actual way.  Like I was here to serve him or something and I shouldn't get any pleasure.  That wasn't fair at all!  But with him smiling down at me... knowing it would make him happy... "I... dunno.  I really thought we could just have sex.  You know.  Baby making." It was a joke, that last bit.  I really didn't want kids yet, but he did. "We could pretend you're getting me pregnant?"

"If you like..." I let my words trail off. I didn't mean to be manipulative about it, but that tone, that cadence and inflection, it spelled only one single emotional response: disappointment. I thought about that, about how poorly she ever responded to that kind of thing in the past, and I was about to reword things as a formal direction, as Ginger had suggested, but there was a look of something on her face... conflict, maybe? Sadness? Was she actually reconsidering?

"...I don't want to make a habit out of it," I said flatly, almost annoyed, but more... nervous.  There were so many layers to my words. "But... if it's just once, and if that's what you really want..." I pouted a little and kicked my feet.  I wanted to get off too!  Ugh, blowjobs were so unfair... I never asked him to eat me out!  But it would make him happy...

"It would make me really happy. And seeing me happy, makes you happy." A direction, right? Like Ginger said? "And proud of you." Whatever was helping with that relaxation loop seemed to effective, though, and I was eager to see what the follow up would do. Ginger really did have a great habit of improving our lives, didn't she?

Proud of me?  I felt a bit of color on my cheeks and my tummy filled with butterflies.  Proud of me... "I... I guess..." He smiled and came over to me, dressed in his work-clothes already.  With how I was sitting on the bed, my face was only just above his waist.  He reached down and played with my hair while I let my hands run up his thighs, to the belt.  Proud of me, I reminded myself, and undid his black pants.

If she were reluctant, it didn't show. If she were nervous or anxious about this, she hid it remarkably well. My little fiancée worked like a pro, and every time I encouraged her, every time I praised her, and every time especially that I groaned that I was proud of her, she just got more and more into it. I didn't know when it was that I told her this aroused her, when I told her how much it turned her on to make me proud like this. But she was moaning around my cock before too long. And I didn't know how much longer I could hold back.

He was lying on his back on the bed and I was on my knees between his legs.  I had never really gotten into the whole blowjob thing, but this time... it felt different.  I thought about how good he felt.  That I was causing that.  And just as I was sure this was the right thing to do, his cum shot up into the back of my throat.  I held my mouth against his tip softly while it filled me up and I quickly moved to get off the bed and hurry to the bathroom.  Ugh, I hated this part... between his orgasm and spitting it in the sink.

"Swallow it." I managed to shout that out to her between heaving breaths just as she got to the bathroom door. I didn't know if she would, but I wanted her to, and I wanted her to like this. "I worked hard to make that for you, so you swallow it and come show me your empty mouth and make me proud, little Frosty." Where had that even come from.

I stared at him with glossy eyes from the bathroom door and wavered from foot to foot.  Make him proud... I shook myself out of the daze and went into the bathroom anyway, but as I stepped up to the sink, I hesitated.  I could swallow... I mean, it wasn't like I could get pregnant or whatever.  And so what?  Most people swallowed, right?  I just never thought... I looked up at the mirror, at the strings of cum dripping down the corner of my mouth, at the blush on my cheeks.  Suddenly, I was very embarrassed.  I spit it out in the sink and washed it down the drain.  This was... a really weird morning.

I let her cuddle me anyway. I let her lay in bed next to me and cuddle up to my chest, with my pants still down, and I played with her hair. Ginger was so helpful, wasn't she? She helped me a lot, just by talking. And now she was helping my fiancée to understand the way things were. We were lucky to have her. "You did good, Little Frosty... but next time you'll do better for me." Praise. Direction. Encouragement.

Next time.  Better.  Those words hardly even phased me, like they were the most normal ones in the world.  Like I hadn't said I didn't want to make a routine out of this.  Like I hadn't gone to the bathroom and disobeyed him.  It really was a weird morning, wasn't it?  But soon this sort of thing wouldn't be weird at all.

• Like 1

I think I hate Remy more than Ginger now. :angry: At least Ginger thinks she's doing the right thing by "reprogramming" Wendy. Remy's just being an absolute dick to the woman he's supposed to love. You know what? One angry face was not enough. Let's add a few more.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Like 1

That's a good question. o_o uhhh.. well Pudding and I are actually working on a sequel right now.  I'm still editing, but I would say... around 35?  The sequel is coming along nicely, but it has a different feel to it.

9.)

I sipped my coffee and put my head down on the table.  That interview could have gone better.  I knew I'd been out of the work force for almost a year, but jeeze... when did things get so competitive?  It was just an assistant position in Lala's building.  I shouldn't have had to answer so many questions about my background.  Finally, twenty minutes late, Lala sat across from me. "That bad, huh?" "I don't think I'll get the job," I mumbled.

"Well, you live and learn, right?" Lala had her travel mug of coffee in her hand, freshly refilled before she'd left work, and she reached across the table with her other hand to play with Wendy’s hair. Truthfully, she hadn't expected her best friend to get the job, not with her inexperience, but it was difficult to up and out say that to someone you cared about.

"Maybe you could get me an interview for a different position?" She shook her head with a little fake smile. "That's the only one I know about that's hiring." I pouted and sipped my coffee again as my best friend played with my hair. "Well.  Water under the bridge, right?  I'll find something else... how are you doing?  How was your date?"

"Water under the bridge," Lala countered, on the question of her date. "How about things with you and your little homewrecker friend, the hypnotist?" She used that term mockingly and with exaggeration, doing her best to make her best friend grin in amusement.

I shrugged my shoulders.  Ginger was a constant source of worry for me, but I was starting to realize how terrible that was for me.  For Remy.  So I forced my own smile and sipped my coffee again. "I'm trying not to be so jealous of her.  I trust Remy.  That's that." I looked down at the ring on my finger.  We were engaged.  We were basically married.

"Well that's a very mature outlook on it, I'm proud of you." Especially coming from a girl who would interrogate her other half if he so much as had a female bank teller; Wendy really was growing up some, it seemed. "Just focus on home life, alright? You grew up wanting to be a housewife, right? Don't worry about this work stuff, it’s just gonna stress you out."

"I want to help contribute though," I mumbled, thinking back to what Ginger had said about me not working.  She didn't mean it menacingly, though.  It was more a comment on how I could do more around the house since I wasn't working.  But I made him dinner all the time!  I pouted a little and kicked my feet. "I want to start planning our wedding and we just don’t have the money..."

"Have you tried talking to him about that? Maybe he's got some plans. And how do you know, anyway?" Famously, Wendy has no access to the primary bank accounts because she and Remy had agreed early on that there was no need for her to access them. Instead, she had a bespoke credit card for spending on incidentals, and Remy footed the bill.

"Because I'm not an idiot," I mumbled and finished my cup of coffee. "I know when we have money.  Remy acts different.  And I know that things are better, but he's working all the time, and..." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Listen.  I just want to help.  I just want to have a really nice wedding... preferably in the next year."  I had wanted it this year, but it was already early autumn. "Just... if you hear anything about a job, keep me in mind."

Lala nodded her head and retracted her hand from her best friend’s hair. "You know, uh, Ginger worked in psych stuff in the UK, right? Maybe she knows some doctors offices that need secretaries or something here? I bet you could get a job there, they're way less competitive."

I glared at Lala and she raised her hands in her defense. "You're the one that said you wanted to be less jealous." Well, I did say that... I pouted again and crossed my arms over my chest.  Three days ago I hated that woman and now I was going to ask her for a job?  Damnit... "Yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask..."

"You're doing it for Remy, right? Just remind yourself of that, and you'd be surprised what you can accomplish I bet." Little did Lala know just how much damage those words and that ethos would cause her best friend in the very near future.

• Like 1

Here's my prediction for where this story's headed. Although I must confess my track record for predicting what Sophie & Budding will do next is shotty at the better.

In an attempt to make "the perfect Wendy" Remy will end up completely regressing her. Not realizing the full extent of what he was doing until it was too late. Then he goes to Ginger & she's all like "It's what you wanted for her, isn't it?" And he'll be like, "NO!" And she'll be like, "Whoops." And then he'll deck her and go back to Wendy, distraught because he doesn't know how to get his fiancé back. And then the sequel will be about her getting un-regressed.

That's just my guess. I'm probably dead wrong on all accounts.

Soaps should be posting it tomorrow :D She usually posts when shes at work! We both had a hectic week last week 'cause we had house inspections and stuff, but I promise you'll be happy when we get back on track!

(ps thank you to all our Patreon supporters, it makes a HUGE difference in our lives >///<)

New chapter incoming today!  Expect a few extra chapters in the coming days because I've been so flippant about posting. ^_^ 

And like Pudding said, thank you to all our Patreon supporters!  We just got our payment for the month and I'm gonna restock my diapers!  I seem to be going through them so quickly... :blush: 

10.)

Things were going well again.  Remy and I were getting along better than ever.  Though he didn't take the mornings off, he always came home from work at the usual time.  It wasn't until Wednesday that I suggested having Ginger over for dinner on Friday.  Though it seemed like an olive branch, the mention was entirely selfish.  I could get a job, and more importantly, it would guarantee Remy was home on time.  No late Friday night.  I invited Lala too, but of course she had a date.  She had a new date every weekend.

"Would you check the potatoes?" It wasn't my intention to help with the cooking, but I'd gotten home early on Friday evening, and my fiancée was running late with finishing up dinner. She seemed to get things together when I gave her directions though, and soon we were almost ready to plate up. Ginger wasn't here yet, though.

The potatoes were done.  I'd had everything in the oven and on the stove by the time Remy got home, but managing a main dish of roasted ham and sides of potatoes, stuffing, and broccoli was a lot more work than I anticipated.  If Remy hadn't come home when he did, I would have ruined the ham.  I turned off the burners and sat down on the bar stool by the counter. "You got plans this weekend?  I thought we could finally go to the aquarium.  And you promised me a movie tomorrow, don't forget that!"

"Don't worry your pretty head, my little Frosty, I'll handle it. I'm proud of you for wanting to invite Ginger over, honestly, that's very grown-up of you." I wondered when I'd started praising my fiancées maturity levels as a boon of encouragement. Had I always done that?

"Yeah, well.  It's gonna be fine, you know?  I worried myself over nothing.  And she's not that bad - just a little annoying sometimes." "I don't think she's annoying." "Of course you don't," I mumbled under my breath.  I finished setting the table and watched the door.  Was Ginger late?  Ha.  Something I could finally tease her about!

"Why do you think she's annoying? She's been very helpful at work, and she's been trying to help you at home, too. Hasn't she been helpful? Honestly, I can't see how you'd find her annoying." I didn't mean to lecture or stay stuck on the topic. I just felt... protective, over Ginger.

"...I dunno, she still talks down to me.  Like I'm a kid." She had explained that away before though.  She worked with kids.  She treated everyone like that.  But she definitely didn't treat Remy that way!  Couldn't she be courteous to me too?  I guess that was just asking too much. "Nevermind," I mumbled and put the bread rolls in a bowl.

"I think she's very patient with you, given you've been pretty rude to her in the past." I didn't want to end up in the middle of a war, though, and there was a knock at the door.  So I kissed her forehead and casually swatted her behind. "That'll be Ginger, go let her in princess."

When I opened the door Ginger was standing there with a nice sundress and a small bag.  I checked the clock.  Damnit, right on time... "Hey, uh.  Come in.  We're just getting dinner ready now, so feel free to help yourself.”

"Why thank you, Wendy. Would you mind finishing up? I need to let Jeremy know some results from our work project, and then we'll be right on out for dinner." Right there, right then; arrive in place and take over. That was Ginger in a nutshell.

"Yeah, no problem." I was the one cooking anyway.  Remy was just helping out.  I went back into the kitchen and I watched the tall woman take my fiancé away into the back rooms.  Back rooms.... our bedroom?  No, probably the den.  I pouted and played nervously with the wooden spoon as I started to scoop all the food into separate plastic bowls for the table.

"This is for her tonight, and you can use it for all future nights, while she sleeps." Ginger put a pink thumb drive sized MP3 player on the dresser, before continuing, "and this one is for next time you're working at home.  Make sure she doesn't listen to this one on loop at night, okay?" "I don't know how to thank you for this, Ginger. She's been so much better." "Let's not keep her waiting, Jeremy~"

It wasn't five minutes into dinner that I asked.  I'd just finished my potatoes and started in on my ham. "So.  Uh.  Ginger?" "Hm?" "I was wondering if you knew any job openings.  I asked Lala if I could get a job at her office, but I didn't really have a lot of luck with the interview, so... anyway, I really want to get our wedding plans started and we definitely need more money for all that."

"Wedding plans? Jeremy mentioned you two had postponed for a little while, I didn't know the wedding was still on so urgently?" Psssshhhhhboom. Strategic launch detected. "I might be able to swing something, I have some contacts. Your education is very lacking, though, so you'd be working for minimum, if I can make it happen. And of course, if Jeremy says its okay for you to work."

I opened my mouth to argue, color filling my cheeks and frustration filling my head.  "I don't care," I said a little too harshly. "My education is fine - I got an associates in human services!  And we didn't postpone anything!" What as Remy telling her?  Why would he say we postponed our wedding?  I glared at him across the table and shoveled a fork full of ham into my mouth.

"I think for a girl your age, it's important to focus on a happy and healthy home life. But I'm not your fiancée, so it's not up to me. But if you're determined to work, I can help you out, yes." And then, like a strike of lightning, she got an idea. "I have a project for you, if you like. I'll pay $10 an hour, and you can work part time.”

...ten dollars an hour?  It wasn't a lot, but it was something.  And I could work part time, which meant I wouldn't be losing any time with Remy.  He looked across the table at me apologetically, but I was more mad at him than at Ginger. "...what's the job?"

"I need some paper records digitized. It'll be sitting at a computer entering forms of data from paper into my database." The kind of job that would usually expect a minimum results per hour, but that in this case would literally be the definition of 'Mommys Little Helper'. "Do you think you can handle that?" "That sounds right up your alley, kiddo."

Digitizing records?  I'd done that at my last job.  It wasn't fun, but with some good music it wasn't that bad either.  And it was a job.  I couldn't in good conscience say no... "Alright then," I said simply and went back to eating my food.  Obviously I was still cold toward Remy, but the prospect of a job... well it was pretty thrilling.  If I worked enough, maybe we could get married in the spring!

"I'd also like to have some music made up for you to listen to during your work hours; think of it as a project of mine to see how audio feedback can help with productivity. I'll pay you $2 per hour more for any day you listen to my music, deal?" That came toward the end of the meal, and it was really the most appealing aspect of this.

"Aren't there already studies on that?" There were.  Productivity and music.  I think classical had the highest rating for increased productivity... didn't it?  I knew a lot about it because of my interest in music.  I used a lot of music to get me through my last year of college too.  But for two bucks an hour... "Sure, you've got yourself a deal." It was weird that technically Remy's friend would be my employer, but it was a voluntary position wasn't it?  If things got too weird I'd just quit.  Until then, I'd keep looking for other jobs.

• Like 2