LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new here & why did I wait so long?

I used to drink alcoholic beverages just as a "stress reliever" (or so I thought).  The drinking got way out of control, I soon became a hopeless addict.  With the help of my wife plus some professional counseling, I finally quit drinking.  Since my wife herself is a mental health professional, she asked me if I would be open to some "alternative solutions" to stress relieving.  I said OK.  Long story short, she diapered me.  OMG, what a feeling!!  Out of this world!  I lay on my back in the bed diapered and sucking on a baby bottle filled with warm formula, Similac I believe.  The feeling was so wonderful, words just can't describe it.  I became so relaxed that the warm pee just started flooding my diaper without me doing anything except sucking on the baby bottle and enjoying the diaper.  The "crown jewel" of the whole experience came when she said to me:  "Your ass looks better in that diaper than it ever did in that junk you used to wear" (meaning my adult underwear, which by the way, she threw in the trash).   I guess I know what I'll be wearing from now on.  I'm happier now than I've ever been.  She's happier too, not only because I sobered up, but because I am now the baby that she always wanted but (for medical reasons) never could have.

gotta go now, time for a diaper change

i

Wow. That's quite the tale. I'll tell you right now, some people on this site probably won't believe you & may accuse you of making up stories for attention. Don't let them get you down. :) They're just jealous of what you have. I choose to believe you. It wouldn't be the most ridiculous story I've ever heard.

Let me know if you ever want to talk or if you need help with anything. :D

Hello and welcome Lil'pink. Glad to have you join us here. I wish you all the best, now you have quit drinking. It can be such a trap. Anyway, good for you and you wife! Sounds like a great situation. More power to you both, (or powder), which ever works better! Look forward to hearing more from you, see you round, have fun and enjoy!