LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello I'm Rift The Husky.  I'm not very good at doing introductions but I like to watch movies on netflix, coloring, arts and crafts my favourite movies are power rangers, power rangers samurai, power rangers mystic force, power rangers jungle fury,  power rangers wild force, zootopia.  I also enjoy motorcycles although I don't have one but it's still fun to dream right? At least until I can get a real one  

Thanks for the warm welcome I wanted to further expand my knowledge of the abdl  world although I am a adult baby and have been for 3 years also would like to see who i can relate to. I hope to make some friends here your friend Rift The Husky

I'm also here just to talk with other ABDL's. I've never talked with another one before I got here, and everyone's been so great. I hope to keep that spirit alive with you, Rift. If you wanna talk about anything, let me know. Also, since you really like Power Rangers, what did you think of the reboot? I kind of liked it for the most part, some of the references to the previous series hit me on all the nostalgia points, but the character designs on the Zords were awful to me. Poor Goldar. 

I think  the original series is ok In a pinch and I would have to agree with you about the zords. Goldar was a general in Ritas evil army who stole Tommys green ranger power.I likes the green rangers Dragon zord.  Have you seen the newest power rangers ninja steel. But if you ask me which are my favorite rangers they  are Jason from mighty morphing power rangers, Tommy from mighty morphing power rangers, Jack from power rangers spd, Jayden from power rangers samurai

I haven't seen any of the more recent ones. I grew up on the original series, so it has a special place in my heart. I can remember where I was when the White Ranger was first revealed. I tried to keep up with it, but I got lost after Mystic Force, I think.

Tommy is probably my favorite ranger of all time. I wanted to be like him with a cool talking sword. And he used to be the only one with armor.

Are you into martial arts? I think that Tommy was supposed to be a lone ranger and  above all the others I could be wrong  although he did not battle as much with the rangers when he lost his powers then when he came back as the white ranger he  came  back stronger than before I would have liked to see him still controlling the Dragon zord along with his new Dragon zord that would have been awesome but my favorite  series  is power rangers spd  - space patrol delta  their entire base is a massive keyword called the delta command megazord I wish that one day I can live in the space patrol delta base with date of the art technology , zord bays,weight room, living quarters with automatic doors how awesome would that be.

Are you into martial arts? I think that Tommy was supposed to be a lone ranger and  above all the others I could be wrong  although he did not battle as much with the rangers when he lost his powers then when he came back as the white ranger he  came  back stronger than before I would have liked to see him still controlling the Dragon zord along with his new tiger zord that would have been awesome but my favorite  series  is power rangers spd  - space patrol delta  their entire base is a massive keyword called the delta command megazord I wish that one day I can live in the space patrol delta base with date of the art technology , zord bays,weight room, living quarters with automatic doors how awesome would that be.

Hello and welcome Rift. I see you have already made some friends here. Good for you! I'm sure you will be liking it here further, or (furry) too. Glad to have you here, hope to see you round, have fun and enjoy!