LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everybody

Hi all!

Ever felt like you dont know your place? Yeah, me too. Thats what brings me here. Ive never fully explored the ABDL part of me and ive always felt conflicted about it. Should i, shouldnt i. I didnt want to do it alone, but that seems like the only way. So, ive decided to reach out to you lovely people here.

Im just looking mostly to talk to other people who feel like i do and maybe find some people locally to talk to and let me know that im not alone.

I know you all exist here in cyberspace, but being able to talk face to face is more my speed.

Im in the myrtle beach area, and would love to talk.

I too know what it's like to feel conflicted. When I first discovered these desires I thought it meant I was some kind of pedophile. It took me years to realize I wasn't. I'm also not a practicing ABDL although that's mostly out of necessity; seeing as most of my desires require a partner (specifically a female partner. Sorry boys.) And while I do live in South Carolina, Myrtle Beach is still quite a long ways away even if I could drive. Not that I'd feel comfortable meeting up with a stranger I met online to talk about fetishes. No offense.

I know you want to talk in person. And while I can't help you there, I'm certainly willing to talk to you through messaging. Think it over. Take your time. I'll be here when you're ready.

Of course. :) I'm always willing to lend a hand (or an ear) to someone in need. Just shoot me a message whenever you're ready. Think of me as a sort of therapist that you don't have to pay for. ;)

Hi and welcome Conflicted. Those feelings come with the territory, it’s a natural thing. It’s not an easy path. But on the flip side, don’t sweat it to much. Not to the point you get all balled up on it. I’m sure the feeling you have, are not all you are about. I’m guessing you got lots more going for you. It shouldn’t need to define you at all. So, just try and enjoy it. It’s so nice to be able to come to a place like this, and share. Before the internet, and having these feelings, that was hard! I always say, have fun and enjoy! No reason not to.