LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Wendy drew two cards and yawned again. Hannah played a green card.

"Wendy, if you're that tired maybe we should just leave this game on the table and finish it tomorrow. Is that okay with you Zoey?" Hannah said. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy drew two cards and yawned again. Hannah played a green card.
"Wendy, if you're that tired maybe we should just leave this game on the table and finish it tomorrow. Is that okay with you Zoey?" Hannah said. 

"Yeah it's fine with me. What time is it?" Zoey asked curious. She didn't mind though if she had to go to bed when Wendy did.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hannah looked at her watch. 

"It's nine thirty.  Way past Wendy's normal bedtime.  If mom was here Wendy would be tucked into bed and asleep by now." Hannah said. 

"I want you both to try and go potty right now." Hannah ordered. 

Hannah stood up Ann's waited for Zoey and Wendy to come with her.  Wendy stood and started for the bathroom.

Hannah looked at her watch. 
"It's nine thirty.  Way past Wendy's normal bedtime.  If mom was here Wendy would be tucked into bed and asleep by now." Hannah said. 
"I want you both to try and go potty right now." Hannah ordered. 
Hannah stood up Ann's waited for Zoey and Wendy to come with her.  Wendy stood and started for the bathroom.
Zoey got up to go with them. Even though she went earlier she didn't want to argue about it.

Wendy went into the bathroom first while Hannah waited outside with  Zoey. After about five minutes Wendy came back out.

"I couldn't go, " Wendy said, 

"That's alright,  sis. Zoey, your up." Hannah said. 

Hannah took Zoey into the bathroom.  She tugged her pajama bottoms and pull up down and helped her sit on the potty ring. 

"I don't expect you to pee, since it hasn't been that long since you used the potty,  but I do expect you to at least try." Hannah said.

Wendy went into the bathroom first while Hannah waited outside with  Zoey. After about five minutes Wendy came back out.
"I couldn't go, " Wendy said, 
"That's alright,  sis. Zoey, your up." Hannah said. 
Hannah took Zoey into the bathroom.  She tugged her pajama bottoms and pull up down and helped her sit on the potty ring. 
"I don't expect you to pee, since it hasn't been that long since you used the potty,  but I do expect you to at least try." Hannah said.

Zoey was still a little bit jealous that Wendy got to go by herself but she kinda understood where they came from.

Zoey sat on the potty seat and decided to try going. Only a little bit of pee came out but not much.

Hannah wasn't watching Zoey but heard her pee a little.  She waited to see if she was going to do anything else, but when Zoey just sat there,  Hannah tore a couple of sheets of toilet paper from the roll. 

"Okay honey, I need you to spread your legs so I can wipe you." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah wasn't watching Zoey but heard her pee a little.  She waited to see if she was going to do anything else, but when Zoey just sat there,  Hannah tore a couple of sheets of toilet paper from the roll. 
"Okay honey, I need you to spread your legs so I can wipe you." Hannah cooed. 

Zoey had just assumed Hannah was gonna know she was done. She spreaded her legs a little more, "at least i still tried even though it wasn't much "

"That's right,  you did try baby. I'm proud of you." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah wiped Zoey and dropped three toilet paper in the toilet. She helped Zoey stand up and flushed the toilet. She tugged the  pull up up and then the pajama bottoms. 

Hannah took Zoey over to the sink and washed both their hands, then dried them. 

"Alright,  time to put the little girls to bed." Hannah said, taking Zoey's hand. 

"That's right,  you did try baby. I'm proud of you." Hannah cooed. 
Hannah wiped Zoey and dropped three toilet paper in the toilet. She helped Zoey stand up and flushed the toilet. She tugged the  pull up up and then the pajama bottoms. 
Hannah took Zoey over to the sink and washed both their hands, then dried them. 
"Alright,  time to put the little girls to bed." Hannah said, taking Zoey's hand. 

Zoey didn't have much time to protest about Hannah washing her hands for her before she was told it was time to go to bed. She wasn't that tired but she'd try.

Hannah took Zoey to Wendy's room. Wendy was already laying down but wasn't asleep yet.  Hannah took Zoey over to the toddler bed.
"Okay,  lay down so I can tuck you in, baby." Hannah said. 
Zoey went and laid down in the toddler bed. She looked over at Wendy's bed, then looked at Hannah who started to tuck her in.

Hannah tucked Zoey in and kissed her cheek. She went on feet to Wendy and did the same to her. 

"Goodnight girls. Go right to sleep. Would either of you like some water or milk to drink before I turn out the light?" Hannah asked. 

"I'm good." Wendy said. 

Hannah tucked Zoey in and kissed her cheek. She went on feet to Wendy and did the same to her. 
"Goodnight girls. Go right to sleep. Would either of you like some water or milk to drink before I turn out the light?" Hannah asked. 
"I'm good." Wendy said. 
"Can I have water please?" Zoey asked thinking it would be a good idea to have something to drink uf she couldn't sleep later.

"Yes you may." Hannah said with a smile.
Hannah left the room and returned a few minutes later with a baby bottle filled with water. She gave it to Zoey.
"Here you go sweetie." Hannah cooed.

"Thanks." Zoey said taking the bottle. She put it down though, as she wanted it for later. "Goodnight. " Zoey said.

"Goodnight again. If you need me, just have Wendy call me, okay?" Hannah said. 
Hannah turned out the lights and closed the door most of the way. 
Zoey nodded. She let out a breath after Hannah left. She wasn't used to going to bed so early. She tried to sleep for 20 minutes lying completely still, but that didn't work. Then she tried drinking her water for a minute then tried sleeping again it was forty minutes into bedtime and Zoey looked at Wendy's bed.

"Hey Wendy..." She tried to whisper quietly. Then talked normally. "Wendy you awake?" She asked.

Wendy had fallen asleep,  but when Zoey called her she woke up. Wendy sat up and rubbed her eyes. 
"Now I am. What is it Zoey?" Wendy asked. 
Zoey got out of bed but sat on her knees on the floor in front of Wendy. Just so she didn't have to talk so loud or anything. "You wanna talk for a little awhile? Like how we stayed up late at my house and talked? It'll be fun..." She insisted. She wasn't really tired at all.

Wendy shook her head. 
"I'm sleepy.  You just woke me up. Why don't you drink your bottle and close your eyes?" Wendy said. 
"I'm sorry I woke you. It's just I already tried that. Can't you stay up just stay up a few minutes and talk? Then you can go back to bed. I'm bored. " Zoey said sounding like she was whining a little bit. She was really bugging to keep Wendy up.

Wendy sighed. 

"I told you I'm tired. But I know who is good at getting little girls to go to sleep. Hannah. She's always helped me when I am having trouble sleeping."

Before Zoey could stop her Wendy got out of bed and left the room. She found Hannah on the couch. 

"What are you doing out of bed?" Hannah asked. 

"Zoey woke me up. She's having trouble going to sleep. Can you do something?" Wendy asked. 

Hannah stood up. 

"I'll see what I can do." Hannah said. 

Wendy sighed. 
"I told you I'm tired. But I know who is good at getting little girls to go to sleep. Hannah. She's always helped me when I am having trouble sleeping."
Before Zoey could stop her Wendy got out of bed and left the room. She found Hannah on the couch. 
"What are you doing out of bed?" Hannah asked. 
"Zoey woke me up. She's having trouble going to sleep. Can you do something?" Wendy asked. 
Hannah stood up. 
"I'll see what I can do." Hannah said. 

Zoey frowned when Wendy called her a little girl and threatened to get Hannah. She opened her mouth to protest but Wendy was already up and out the room.

Zoey sighed got back in the toddler bed, sitting up. She waited for Wendy to come back. She couldn't believe Wendy went to go tell on her.