LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Zoey Matthews befriended Wendy the last month of the school year. They were really close friends yet she hasn't stayed at Wendy's house before.  It was always her house they had sleep overs at.  Zoey didn't know why Wendy never wanted her to stay at her house but she practically begged her to have a sleepover at Wendy's house for once.  So when Wendy learned her parents were going out of town she finally decided that Zoey could come over for the weekend since it was beginning of the summer after all.  

It was an early Friday morning and Zoey decided to head over to Wendy's house. She was super excited to finally have a sleepover at Wendy's.  She sent a text letting her friend know she was on her way.  

Finally around 11 am, she arrived at her friends door.  She held her bag which contained her clothes, extra blankets,  make up and other necessities she would have for that day through Monday. She wondered what was planned for there weekend. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy's older sister, Hannah, had been put in charge of Wendy while their mother was gone. Wendy had cleared the sleepover weekend with Hannah and was eagerly waiting for her friend.

Hannah had never met Zoey as Wendy had always gone over to Zoey's house before this.

Wendy heard Zoey at the front door and came running downstairs in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Hannah heard the door as well and reached the door before Wendy and opened it. Hannah smiled at Zoey 

"Hello sweetie. You must be Zoey, right? Come on in. I'm Hannah, Wendy's older sister and I'll be in charge. That's not as bad as it sounds. I am able to drive and our mom didn't feel comfortable leaving Wendy by herself." Hannah said.

Wendy came over and smiled at Zoey.

"Here, let me carry your things in," Hannah said 

Zoey seemed to be surprised about meeting Wendy's sister for the first.  She didn't know Wendy even had a sister.  She just assumed Wendy was an only sister. Hannah seemed nice though,  Zoey thought. 

"Yeah, I'm Zoey. That's cool you can drive." Zoey smiled. "Oh Thanks. " She let Hannah take her bag.  

"Yeah it's nice. At least we don have to be stuck to the house this weekend." Hannah said.

Hannah gave Zoey a light hug before taking her bag and bringing her inside. Wendy came over and gave Zoey a hug as well, then took her hand.

"Come on, I'll show you my room." Wendy said.

Wendy dragged Zoey over to the stairs and started up.

Once they were at her room,  Wendy stopped. 

"Okay,  before we go in,  I better warn you.  I'm mommy's youngest and she likes to keep me that way.  My room is still the same as it was when I was ten. " Wendy said.

Wendy opened the door and took Zoey inside. The walls were pink,  as was the bedding. There were dolls and stuffed animals both on the bed and on shelves on the wall. There was a twin bed and a toddler bed. 

"Normally I sleep in here by myself,  so there wasn't a bed for you.  When Hannah agreed to let you sleep over,  she had to find a bed for you. One of her friends has a younger sister that just graduated to a real big girl bed, so Hannah and her friend brought the toddler bed over for your to sleep on.  Hannah said it was the best she could do on such short notice. I'm sorry.  I can sleep in the toddler bed if you don't want to." Wendy sighed. 

Downstairs,  Hannah was going through Zoey's bag.  She took out the makeup and anything else she thought was too grown up for Zoey. 

Zoey guessed it made sense on why she didn't want Zoey to sleep over.  But she understood.  She looked in surprise seeingthe pink girly room.  

"Uh it's okay,  I can sleep on it. It's just a bed.  Plus your sister got it last minute, I don't wanna seem ungrateful. " Zoey says. 

Zoey didn't notice that Hannah hadn't brought up her bag yet. "So... what's first on the sleepover agenda?" Zoey asks sitting on Wendy's bed. 

Wendy thought for a minute. 

"It's a sleepover, so we need to be in our pajamas, right? Lets go ahead and get changed. Where are your pajamas?" Wendy asked.

Just then Hannah showed up at the door holding Zoey's bag, which was now half empty.

"Here's your bag, Zoey. Once you girls are ready, how about you come down for some lunch and then you girls can make cookies?" Hannah suggested.

"Yes I did. Mom is pretty strict about what she lets come in the house, especially around Wendy, so I had to check your bag. It's a good thing I did. Mom won't let Wendy wear makeup and won't allow it in the house, or at least where Wendy might be able to get it. I'll give it back to you on Monday so you can take it home." Hannah explained.

"We're going to change into our pajamas and we'll be right down." Wendy said.

"Alright, I'll get your lunches ready." Hannah said before going back downstairs.

Wendy pulled three pairs of pajama shorts out of the dresser and laid them out on the bed. One was purple with ducks on them, one was yellow with teddy bears and one was blue with Cinderella on it.

"Which pair do you want to wear?" Wendy asked.

"Well I guess I can go with the purple ones. Or whatever you recommend. " Zoey smiled. Wanting to be polite and nice about it.  It wasn't her type of style but if it was Wendy's offer she was going to accept it she couldn't be rude. 

"Purple is okay. I can see it's your favorite color. I like the blue one myself.  Those are the ones I wore when I was little.  I think mom has a picture of me wearing them on my eighth birthday in july." Wendy said. 

"Would you like me to leave the room so you can change?" Wendy asked. 

"Yeah she is." Agreed Wendy. 

Once Zoey was dressed Wendy came over and gave her a hug. She took Zoey's hand and walked downstairs. They went to the kitchen where Hannah had already put two plates with cut up sandwiches on the table. 

Hannah was standing at the counter. She saw Zoey and smiled.

"You look cute in those pajamas, sweetie. Would you like some grape kool-aid or iced tea to drink?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah poured kool-aid into two plastic cups and put lids on them.  She slipped straws into the lids and brought them to the table and gave them to Zoey ann Wendy. 

"Okay eat your sandwiches and I'll get things ready to make cookies." Hannah said.

"Okay sis. Thank you." Wendy said. 

Wendy took a piece of sandwich from her plate and started eating. 

Hannah got the flour, sugar and other ingredients out and set them on the counter. She set up the mixer and got out a cookie sheet. When she was done, Hannah came over to the table.

"What grade are you in, Zoey? Is this your first ever sleepover away from home?" Hannah cooed softly.