LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah continued wiping until she was sure Zoey was clean, then helped her stand up. Hannah checked the pull up,  finding a couple of small wet spots.
"We better get you a fresh pull up, sweetie. It looks like you had a tiny accident.  It would be yucky to put this one back on you. " Hannah said.
Hannah flushed the toilet and took off Zoey's pajama bottoms and pull up. 
"Let's wash our hands and them I'll take you to get a fresh pull up." Hannah took Zoey to the sink.

Zoey frowned when she was told it was wet and that she needed a new pull up. This was just great, she thought sarcastically.
Zoey went to the sink with Hannah to wash her hands.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah took Zoey's hands and placed them under the faucet and turned the water on. She squirted soap on Zoey's hands and rubbed them together. 

"We need to get your hands nice and clean. " Hannah cooed.

Hannah scrubbed Zoey's hands,  then dried them off. She took one of Zoey's hands and led her out of the bathroom with Zoey wearing only her pajama top.

"Let's get you in a fresh pull up sweetie." Hannah cooed.

Hannah took Zoey's hands and placed them under the faucet and turned the water on. She squirted soap on Zoey's hands and rubbed them together. 
"We need to get your hands nice and clean. " Hannah cooed.
Hannah scrubbed Zoey's hands,  then dried them off. She took one of Zoey's hands and led her out of the bathroom with Zoey wearing only her pajama top.
"Let's get you in a fresh pull up sweetie." Hannah cooed.

Zoey tried to rub her hands herself but she wasn't allowed too. So she let her hands get dried by Hannah. then walked out with Hannah, feeling more childish then ever.

Hannah took her time walking Zoey back to Wendy's room. She opened the bottom drawer and took out a pink pull up with Doc McStuffins on it and opened it in front of Zoey.

"Okay baby, step into the pull-up for me. I'm letting you wear another one even though you wet the last one. If you wet this pull up I'll have to put a diaper on you. We can't just go through pull ups like that."

(Going to be at a friend's house all day and not sure when I'll be home. I'll reply again then.)

Hannah took her time walking Zoey back to Wendy's room. She opened the bottom drawer and took out a pink pull up with Doc McStuffins on it and opened it in front of Zoey.

"Okay baby, step into the pull-up for me. I'm letting you wear another one even though you wet the last one. If you wet this pull up I'll have to put a diaper on you. We can't just go through pull ups like that."

(Going to be at a friend's house all day and not sure when I'll be home. I'll reply again then.)

"I won't wet it. I'm not wearing a diaper. " Zoey said. She stepped into the pull up. She wished she could wear her under wear.

(That's fine. )

Hannah pulled the pull up up after Zoey stepped into it.  

"That's what all little ones say, but they still have accidents. It's better to be safe than sorry.  If you keep this pull up dry all night, I'll let you wear panties tomorrow,  but you'll still wear a pull up tomorrow night. Do you know who this is on your pull up, Zoey?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah pulled the pull up up after Zoey stepped into it.  
"That's what all little ones say, but they still have accidents. It's better to be safe than sorry.  If you keep this pull up dry all night, I'll let you wear panties tomorrow,  but you'll still wear a pull up tomorrow night. Do you know who this is on your pull up, Zoey?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey would be happy to wear panties tomorrow. They won't be so childish.
She looked down at her pull up. Sadly she knew about Doc McDtuffins at her age. "Yeah, it's doc Mcstuffins." She said looking back at Hannah.

"That's  right honey.  It's Doc McStuffins. It's a great TV show. Maybe I'll let you watch a couple of episodes this weekend if you're a good girl for me." Hannah said. 

Wendy came into the room and saw Zoey in her pull up and pajama top. 

"Did Zoey have an accident?" Wendy asked. 

"It was just a little accident. Zoey didn't quite make it to the potty.  She didn't wet very much and got most of her pee in the potty." Hannah said with a smile. 

"Well that's good to hear.  I'm proud of you Zoey." Wendy said. 

"I'm going to let you girls stadium up for about a half hour longer. What  would you like to do?" Hannah asked. 

Wendy shrugged her shoulders. 

"I don't know. What would you like to do,  Zoey?" Wendy wondered.

"That's  right honey.  It's Doc McStuffins. It's a great TV show. Maybe I'll let you watch a couple of episodes this weekend if you're a good girl for me." Hannah said. 
Wendy came into the room and saw Zoey in her pull up and pajama top. 
"Did Zoey have an accident?" Wendy asked. 
"It was just a little accident. Zoey didn't quite make it to the potty.  She didn't wet very much and got most of her pee in the potty." Hannah said with a smile. 
"Well that's good to hear.  I'm proud of you Zoey." Wendy said. 
"I'm going to let you girls stadium up for about a half hour longer. What  would you like to do?" Hannah asked. 
Wendy shrugged her shoulders. 
"I don't know. What would you like to do,  Zoey?" Wendy wondered.

Zoey blushed as they talked about her as if she were a toddler. "Um I don't know. We can play another game?" She suggested and looked at Hannah. "Can I get my pj bottoms back on please?"

"Okay,  we can do that.  Since we played Candyland earlier,  how about we play chutes and ladders, or we can play Old Maid or Go Fish." Hannah suggested.

"I guess so,  but you don't really need pajama bottoms, do you? " Hannah asked.

Hannah got the pajama bottoms and held them so Zoey could step into them. 

"Okay,  we can do that.  Since we played Candyland earlier,  how about we play chutes and ladders, or we can play Old Maid or Go Fish." Hannah suggested.
"I guess so,  but you don't really need pajama bottoms, do you? " Hannah asked.
Hannah got the pajama bottoms and held them so Zoey could step into them. 
"I think I do." Zoey said stepping in. "Oh... do you guys have uno? That's a fun game!" She said.

"You would be able to get to the potty a lot faster if you didn't wear pajama bottoms. You might of been able to keep your pull up dry if we hadn't wasted time having to pull your pajama bottoms off first. There's no reason to hide your  pull up from us. We both know you're wearing it. We're not getting any visitors this weekend." Hannah said.

"That sounds like fun.  Wendy,  why don't you take Zoey to the dining room while I fix us something to drink and a snack of some kind.?" Hannah said. 

"Come on, Zoey." Wendy said.

"You would be able to get to the potty a lot faster if you didn't wear pajama bottoms. You might of been able to keep your pull up dry if we hadn't wasted time having to pull your pajama bottoms off first. There's no reason to hide your  pull up from us. We both know you're wearing it. We're not getting any visitors this weekend." Hannah said.
"That sounds like fun.  Wendy,  why don't you take Zoey to the dining room while I fix us something to drink and a snack of some kind.?" Hannah said. 
"Come on, Zoey." Wendy said.

Zoey knew she'd be able to get the bathroom just fine. Earlier was a fluke. It had to be.
"Sounds good. " Zoey said and went over with her.

"Don't get mad at Hannah. She's afraid that mom will get mad at her if she doesn't follow the rules. Everyone who sleeps over wears a pull-up just in case they have an accident. One of my friends wet the bed and mom had to clean up the mess, so that's why she insists on the pull-up." Wendy said.

Wendy brought Zoey to the dining room and sat down. Hannah brought the uno cards and gave them to Wendy.

"Shuffle these, please. I'll be back with the drinks and snacks in a few minutes." Hannah said.

Hannah went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses and a baby bottle. She set the bottle in front of Zoey and put the glasses in the other spots. Hannah fixed three dishes of ice cream and brought them to the table.

"Don't get mad at Hannah. She's afraid that mom will get mad at her if she doesn't follow the rules. Everyone who sleeps over wears a pull-up just in case they have an accident. One of my friends wet the bed and mom had to clean up the mess, so that's why she insists on the pull-up." Wendy said.
Wendy brought Zoey to the dining room and sat down. Hannah brought the uno cards and gave them to Wendy.
"Shuffle these, please. I'll be back with the drinks and snacks in a few minutes." Hannah said.
Hannah went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses and a baby bottle. She set the bottle in front of Zoey and put the glasses in the other spots. Hannah fixed three dishes of ice cream and brought them to the table.

"I guess I can understand that. I'm not mad at her. I didn't mean to pee my pull up a little either. I was really trying to hold it " Zoey said while Hannah went to the kitchen.

She smiled when Hannah came back with ice cream and drinks. She loved ice cream and was glad that, that was the snack.

"Thanks Hannah. " Zoey said.

"I didn't figure you meant to pee in your pull up. Accidents happen." Wendy said. 

Wendy smiled when Hannah brought the drinks and the ice cream.

"Thank you Hannah." Wendy said. 

"You're welcome. Both of you." Hannah said. 

Hannah took the uno cards and shuffled them before dealing them out to everyone and making a stack and discard.

"Wendy,  you can go first since Zoey went first in Candyland,  then Zoey and then me." Hannah said. 

Wendy nodded and played her turn. 

"I didn't figure you meant to pee in your pull up. Accidents happen." Wendy said. 
Wendy smiled when Hannah brought the drinks and the ice cream.
"Thank you Hannah." Wendy said. 
"You're welcome. Both of you." Hannah said. 
Hannah took the uno cards and shuffled them before dealing them out to everyone and making a stack and discard.
"Wendy,  you can go first since Zoey went first in Candyland,  then Zoey and then me." Hannah said. 
Wendy nodded and played her turn. 

"Okay makes sense." Zoey said, she took her ice cream and took a bite of her ice cream. She looked at cards and saw what Wendy played.

Hannah and Wendy started eating their ice cream as they waited for Zoey to take her turn. Wendy yawned. 
Zoey realized it was her turn and looled at her cards then played her turn. "Are you tired, Wendy?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah,  a little. I  not used to staying up late. I'll be okay though." Wendy said.

Hannah played her turn and then Wendy played.

"This game shouldn't be too long, then I'll get you girls tucked in for the night.  Would you like a bottle in bed with you, Zoey?" Hannah said with a smile.

"Yeah,  a little. I  not used to staying up late. I'll be okay though." Wendy said.
Hannah played her turn and then Wendy played.
"This game shouldn't be too long, then I'll get you girls tucked in for the night.  Would you like a bottle in bed with you, Zoey?" Hannah said with a smile.

"Oh no, I don't need a bottle for bed. Thanks though. " Zoey said. She took her turned after Wendy. Putting down a wild card. "The color is blue"

"Alright.  I hope you don't get thirsty during the night then." Hannah said.
Hannah placed a reverse draw four card.
"Sorry Zoey." Hannah said.
Zoey frowned and drew four. "It's okay. " Zoey said. She looked to see what Wendy would put down

Wendy played a red card and Hannah did the same.  They ate more of their ice cream and drank from their glasses. 
Zoey put down a red draw 2 card. And happily took a bite of ice cream.