LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Wendy got into the movie, singing along with the songs. She ate the popcorn and drank her coke as well. About a half hour later Wendy finished all her coke. She turned her sippy cup upside down and looked at Zoey.

"I need a refill. How are you doing?" Wendy asked.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy got into the movie, singing along with the songs. She ate the popcorn and drank her coke as well. About a half hour later Wendy finished all her coke. She turned her sippy cup upside down and looked at Zoey.
"I need a refill. How are you doing?" Wendy asked.

Zoey's bottle was still halfway full but almost close to being gone. "I still have some to go..." Zoey said. She had been zoned into the movie for a little.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Wendy looked at the bottle and then at Zoey.
"Can you drink a little more, then I'll get Hannah to refill both our drinks." Wendy said.
"Oh okay.. I can drink more. " Zoey said looking back at the movie them to Wendy. She started to drink almost the rest of her coke.

Wendy watched the movie, keeping an eye on the bottle. When thought it was empty enough, Wendy paused the movie.

"Okay, I'll get Hannah to give us a refill. Now would be a good time to ask Hannah to take you to the potty if you need to pee." Hannah said, taking the bottle from Zoey.

Wendy watched the movie, keeping an eye on the bottle. When thought it was empty enough, Wendy paused the movie.
"Okay, I'll get Hannah to give us a refill. Now would be a good time to ask Hannah to take you to the potty if you need to pee." Hannah said, taking the bottle from Zoey.
"I don't have to go yet." Zoey said. She didn't know why she had to ask anyways.

"Alright. I just want to make sure you keep your pull-up dry." Wendy said.

Wendy left the room and returned with Hannah. Wendy was holding a full sippy cup and Hannah had a full bottle of coke for Zoey.

"Here you go, sweetie," Hannah said, giving the bottle to Zoey.

"Alright. I just want to make sure you keep your pull-up dry." Wendy said.
Wendy left the room and returned with Hannah. Wendy was holding a full sippy cup and Hannah had a full bottle of coke for Zoey.
"Here you go, sweetie," Hannah said, giving the bottle to Zoey.

"It will stay dry. I never had problems before. " Zoey insisted and the drinks were refilled and returned. She took the baby bottle.

"Thanks. " Zoey said

"How often have you slept over at someone's house? Sometimes that causes accidents." Wendy said. 

"You're welcome, Zoey." Hannah said before leaving the room.

Wendy unpaused the movie and drank some more coke.

"How often have you slept over at someone's house? Sometimes that causes accidents." Wendy said. 
"You're welcome, Zoey." Hannah said before leaving the room.
Wendy unpaused the movie and drank some more coke.

"Only a few times but I've never had an accident for that. " Zoey told her. They watched the rest of the movie.

When the movie ended, Wendy turned off the DVD player and the TV.

"I don't know about you, but I'm about to wet my pants. I'm going to the toilet before I have an accident." Wendy informed.

Wendy stood up and ran down the hall to the bathroom.

When the movie ended, Wendy turned off the DVD player and the TV.
"I don't know about you, but I'm about to wet my pants. I'm going to the toilet before I have an accident." Wendy informed.
Wendy stood up and ran down the hall to the bathroom.

Zoey pouted when the movie ended but listened to Wendy and got up to go with her but she was very fast. She did have to go a little bit, she did drink a lot of coke. She didn't know if she was supposed to ask Hannah first though. She tried to look around for Wendy or Hannah.

Wendy made it to the bathroom and was sitting on the toilet. Hannah saw Zoey in the hall looking around. She came out to the hall.

"Are you okay,  honey? Do you need to go potty? It looks like Wendy is using the potty right now, so you'll have to wait until she's done. If you can't wait,  go ahead and pee in your pull up. I'll change you when you're done." Hannah said.

Wendy made it to the bathroom and was sitting on the toilet. Hannah saw Zoey in the hall looking around. She came out to the hall.
"Are you okay,  honey? Do you need to go potty? It looks like Wendy is using the potty right now, so you'll have to wait until she's done. If you can't wait,  go ahead and pee in your pull up. I'll change you when you're done." Hannah said.

"Yeah but I can wait. I won't wet it. " Zoey insisted. She was glad someone came out though. She didn't know the house very well yet.

"That a girl. I'm proud of you.  Wet pants are no fun, even if they're pull ups." Hannah said.

Wendy came out of the bathroom after washing her hands. Hannah led Zoey into the bathroom and pulled down her pajama bottoms and pull up and lifted her onto the potty ring on the toilet seat.

"Alright, looks like you made it." Hannah said.

"That a girl. I'm proud of you.  Wet pants are no fun, even if they're pull ups." Hannah said.
Wendy came out of the bathroom after washing her hands. Hannah led Zoey into the bathroom and pulled down her pajama bottoms and pull up and lifted her onto the potty ring on the toilet seat.
"Alright, looks like you made it." Hannah said.

Zoey held her tongue from telling Hannah she didn't need help all the time. Not risking for a timeout. She started peeing right when her bottom hit the potty ring.

"How come Wendy got to use the bathroom by herself?" Zoey asked.

"Because she's not wearing pull ups. Not anymore anyway.  Wendy wore pull-ups to bed until she was nine and occasionally when we went out. I don't want to risk you ripping the pull up so I am helping you.  You must have really needed to pee, Zoey. You started peeing as soon as I sat you on the potty seat. You must have got your pull up wet. I'll need to check when you're done." Hannah said.

"Because she's not wearing pull ups. Not anymore anyway.  Wendy wore pull-ups to bed until she was nine and occasionally when we went out. I don't want to risk you ripping the pull up so I am helping you.  You must have really needed to pee, Zoey. You started peeing as soon as I sat you on the potty seat. You must have got your pull up wet. I'll need to check when you're done." Hannah said.

There shouldn't be any pee in the pull up, Zoey thought. She would've felt it. She knew she didn't let any go but when she did get to the bathroom she was about burst. Zoey hoped it was dry.

"Um... can you turn around? I have to do... a number 2." Zoey said feeling weird if she said poop. It was just weird saying number 2.

"There is no need to be embarrassed, Zoey.  Everybody poops. Didn't your mommy read that book to you while you were potty training? I poop, Wendy poops, even your mommy and daddy poop. Even Ariel the Mermaid poops." Hannah said. Hannah turned away from Zoey.

"Let me know when your done pooping so I can make sure you wipe properly." Hannah said.

"There is no need to be embarrassed, Zoey.  Everybody poops. Didn't your mommy read that book to you while you were potty training? I poop, Wendy poops, even your mommy and daddy poop. Even Ariel the Mermaid poops." Hannah said. Hannah turned away from Zoey.
"Let me know when your done pooping so I can make sure you wipe properly." Hannah said.

Zoey blushed being told about the whole everybody poops. "I will, I will..." Zoey said and started to poop and when she was done as she was told she let her know. "I'm done pooping " Zoey said

Hannah turned back around and smiled at Zoey. She tore several sheets of toilet paper from the roll and handed them to Zoey. 

"Make sure and do a good job wiping your bottom and privates. We don't want you to get an infection or something do we?" Hannah said. 

Hannah turned back around and smiled at Zoey. She tore several sheets of toilet paper from the roll and handed them to Zoey. 
"Make sure and do a good job wiping your bottom and privates. We don't want you to get an infection or something do we?" Hannah said. 

"No..." Zoey said. She started to wipe herself but she was wiping herself incorrectly.

Hannah shook her head as she watched Zoey wipe herself.

"No honey.  You're doing it wrong. Here,  Let me do it for you and you can watch." Hannah said gently. 

Hannah tore off some more toilet paper. 

"Okay sweetie,  spread your legs a little more.' Hannah cooed. 

Hannah pushed her hand between Zoey's legs and started wiping.

Hannah shook her head as she watched Zoey wipe herself.
"No honey.  You're doing it wrong. Here,  Let me do it for you and you can watch." Hannah said gently. 
Hannah tore off some more toilet paper. 
"Okay sweetie,  spread your legs a little more.' Hannah cooed. 
Hannah pushed her hand between Zoey's legs and started wiping.

Zoey had thought she always did it right. But here she was being told it was wrong and now she was getting help, getting her privates cleaned. Like a toddler. She spreaded legs more and watched feeling embarrassed.

Hannah continued wiping until she was sure Zoey was clean, then helped her stand up. Hannah checked the pull up,  finding a couple of small wet spots.

"We better get you a fresh pull up, sweetie. It looks like you had a tiny accident.  It would be yucky to put this one back on you. " Hannah said.

Hannah flushed the toilet and took off Zoey's pajama bottoms and pull up. 

"Let's wash our hands and them I'll take you to get a fresh pull up." Hannah took Zoey to the sink.