LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah came back in the room with a large bowl of popcorn. She set it down on the coffee table.
"Before we start the movie, Zoey and Wendy, I think you both should try and go potty. I don't want to be changing wet or messy pants after the movie. Zoey, I'll help you." Hannah said.
"Yeah we should. I dont need help to go on the toilet." Zoey said confused.b

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You do need help. You're wearing a pull-up and I want to make sure you don't rip it. Pull ups don't grow on trees. Bring your bottle and you can drink while you try to pee."

Wendy came over to hannah, ready to be taken to the bathroom.

"You do need help. You're wearing a pull-up and I want to make sure you don't rip it. Pull ups don't grow on trees. Bring your bottle and you can drink while you try to pee."
Wendy came over to hannah, ready to be taken to the bathroom.

Zoey sighed, and went over to them. Feeling like a 3 year old still on bottles or something like that.

She followed them to the bathroom. Hopefully they wouldn't make her use a potty training seat, that would be embarrassing. No they couldn't make her. She thought to herself on the way.

Hannah took Zoey and Wendy to the bathroom. She closed the door and took a pink potty seat with Dora on it from next to the toilet and put it on the toilet seat.

"There we go. We don't want Zoey falling into the toilet." Hannah cooed.

Hannah tugged down Zoey's pajama bottoms and her pull up. She lifted Zoey onto the potty seat.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle while we wait for you to pee." Hannah said.

Hannah took Zoey and Wendy to the bathroom. She closed the door and took a pink potty seat with Dora on it from next to the toilet and put it on the toilet seat.
"There we go. We don't want Zoey falling into the toilet." Hannah cooed.
Hannah tugged down Zoey's pajama bottoms and her pull up. She lifted Zoey onto the potty seat.
"Go ahead and drink your bottle while we wait for you to pee." Hannah said.
Zoey blushed deeply, even the potty seat was equally embarrassing. Dora the Explorer themed too. She won't feel to bad if Wendy had to use it too.

"Um... can you guys turn around?" Zoey asked, she knew they already saw her naked. But she atleast wanted to go pee even if she sitting on a pink potty seat.

"Alright baby.  Be sure and drink your bottle.  I'll be able to hear if you pee or not, so don't try to be cute and tell me you pees when you didn't." Hannah said.

Hannah and Wendy turned around but stayed in the room.

"Alright baby.  Be sure and drink your bottle.  I'll be able to hear if you pee or not, so don't try to be cute and tell me you pees when you didn't." Hannah said.
Hannah and Wendy turned around but stayed in the room.
"What if I do?" Zoey asked jokingly putting the bottle in her mouth to drink the milk.

"What if you do what? Lie about using the potty like a big girl? Then I would have to punish you for lying to me, and I would have to punish you for not using the potty. But I'm not going to have to punish you, am i?" Hannah asked.

"What if you do what? Lie about using the potty like a big girl? Then I would have to punish you for lying to me, and I would have to punish you for not using the potty. But I'm not going to have to punish you, am i?" Hannah asked.
"No I was just kidding when I asked that. I wouldn't lie." Zoey said. She felt herself starting to go pee and they could hear it hit the toilet water. Atleast they were watching her and praising her for going in the toilet. When she was finished she grabbed some toilet paper to wipe herself.

Hannah waited and finally heard Zoey peeing. When the sound stopped Hannah turned around as Zoey reached for the toilet paper. 

"That's right,  you need to wipe after you pee, don't you? Let me help you." Hannah cooed.

Hannah reached over and tore a couple pieces of toilet paper off. She took Zoey's hand and helped her wipe. 

"That's right. Good girl." Hannah cooed.

Hannah waited and finally heard Zoey peeing. When the sound stopped Hannah turned around as Zoey reached for the toilet paper. 
"That's right,  you need to wipe after you pee, don't you? Let me help you." Hannah cooed.
Hannah reached over and tore a couple pieces of toilet paper off. She took Zoey's hand and helped her wipe. 
"That's right. Good girl." Hannah cooed.

Zoey stopped when she heard Hannah turn around and looked at her when she started talking. Zoey tried to protest but couldn't stop her and she blushed deeply when she was being helped to wipe herself clean.

Hannah finished helping Zoey wipe and dropped the toilet paper in the toilet. Hannah helped Zoey to her feet and tugged up her pull up and pajama bottoms. She led zoey to the side.

"Okay, Wendy, it's your turn." Hannah said.

Wendy pulled down her pajamas and sat down. She started peeing right away.

"Good girl." Hannah said.

Hannah finished helping Zoey wipe and dropped the toilet paper in the toilet. Hannah helped Zoey to her feet and tugged up her pull up and pajama bottoms. She led zoey to the side.
"Okay, Wendy, it's your turn." Hannah said.
Wendy pulled down her pajamas and sat down. She started peeing right away.
"Good girl." Hannah said.

Zoey was glad that was done and over with. While she was waiting on the side for Wendy, she drank her bottle of milk. Which was half way gone.

Hannah looked down at Zoey and smiled. 

"If you want, I can give you and Wendy coke to drink with the popcorn, if you want. Go ahead and give me the bottle you are drinking from and I'll put it in the refrigerator for later." Hannah said,  holding out her hand.

Wendy wiped herself and pulled up her pajamas. 

Hannah looked down at Zoey and smiled. 
"If you want, I can give you and Wendy coke to drink with the popcorn, if you want. Go ahead and give me the bottle you are drinking from and I'll put it in the refrigerator for later." Hannah said,  holding out her hand.
Wendy wiped herself and pulled up her pajamas. 
Zoey was happy to hear this so she handed her the baby bottle. "That sounds yummy!" She said. She didn't know why she said it that way.

Hannah smiled and took the bottle from Zoey.
"Why don't both of you go sit on the couch and I'll start the movie and get your drinks." Hannah said. 
"Come on zoey!" Wendy said, taking Zoey's hand.
"Okay!" Zoey said and went with Wendy holding her hand. This sleepover was alright so far.

Hannah came out to the living room with Wendy and Zoey. She put the DVD on and started it. Hannah put the bowl of popcorn between Zoey and Wendy, then went to the kitchen. She came back with a bottle and sippy cup, handing them to the girls.

"Here you go. Enjoy the movie. I'm going to my room to watch TV.” Hannah said.

Hannah came out to the living room with Wendy and Zoey. She put the DVD on and started it. Hannah put the bowl of popcorn between Zoey and Wendy, then went to the kitchen. She came back with a bottle and sippy cup, handing them to the girls.
"Here you go. Enjoy the movie. I'm going to my room to watch TV.” Hannah said.
"Okay... you don't want to watch with us?" Zoey asked

"I didn't think you would want me too. You're having a sleepover with Wendy and I thought I would be in the way. I'm just here to make sure you girls are behaving yourselves and to help out when needed." Hannah said.

"I didn't think you would want me too. You're having a sleepover with Wendy and I thought I would be in the way. I'm just here to make sure you girls are behaving yourselves and to help out when needed." Hannah said.
"Okay. Well cool, let's watch the movie them Wendy. Thanks Hannah. " Zoey said

"When you girls finish your coke, call me. I'll give you a refill. I don't know about your mommy, Zoey, but our mommy doesn't let us have refills, but since neither of our mommies are her,  I'm in charge, and I say you can have refills." Hannah said.

Hannah went to her bedroom. 

"When you girls finish your coke, call me. I'll give you a refill. I don't know about your mommy, Zoey, but our mommy doesn't let us have refills, but since neither of our mommies are her,  I'm in charge, and I say you can have refills." Hannah said.
Hannah went to her bedroom. 
Zoey smiled, she liked that they could have refills of pop. That made her happy. She'd be able to enjoy the popcorn more while they watch the movie. She nodded. When Hannah left the room Zoey turned to Wendy. "Despite the pull ups and bottle thing, this has been fun so far. I like that we get to watch the movie by ourselves." Zoey said and the movie was beginning to start.

"It's been fun for me as well. I'm glad you were able to come and spend the weekend." Wendy agreed.

Wendy took a couple of sips from her sippy cup and grabbed a handful of popcorn, stuffing it in her mouth. 

"It's been fun for me as well. I'm glad you were able to come and spend the weekend." Wendy agreed.
Wendy took a couple of sips from her sippy cup and grabbed a handful of popcorn, stuffing it in her mouth. 

"Of course. I've been wanting to for awhile. " Zoey said and took some popcorn, she started to watch the movie, eating popcorn every now and then. She drank from the baby bottle too.