LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Zoey poured a pretend glass of tea. Then grabbed the bowl and plate of food for Hannah. "I'll bring this to the customer. " she said smiling. Then took it over to Hannah.  She put all the stuff in front of her. "Enjoy!"

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah I can get that for you." Zoey smiled. She then went over to the playdough. She grabbed a plastic toy playe, then used brown playdough to make the brownie,  then used white playdough to make it look like ice cream. Last but not least,  she grabbed a plastic cherry and put it on top. She wanted to make it somewhat realistic. She brought it over to Hannah with a toy spoon. All this fake food though was making her hungry. 

Hannah heard Zoey's stomach rumble as she was served the brownie. Hannah looked at the brownie and smiled.

"Nice presentation." Hannah said. 

Hannah picked up the fork and pretended to take a bite. 

"Delicious!"

Hannah pretended to put another bite on the fork and put it up toward Zoey's mouth. 

"Would you like a taste?" Hannah cooed. 

Hannah took the bill and the money and paid the bill with it. She reached in her pocket and took out two 5 dollar bills, giving them to Zoey. 

"I loved the food and the service. I'll make sure to come bask soon. I want you to split your tip with the cook." Hannah said. 

Wendy smiled and took the money. She pulled the neck of her shirt out and put the money in her shirt. The five dollar bill slipped almost to the bottom of the shirt. 

"I don't have a pocket and I saw mommy sticking money in her top before." Wendy explained to Zoey. 

Hannah stood up and walked to the door. 

"I hope you girls stay busy. I'll go get something for my own girls to eat." Hannah said. 

She walked out of the playroom and went to the kitchen. 

"Yeah, you're right." Wendy agreed. 

Wendy picked up a baby bottle and held it to her dolls mouth. 

"Have you drank baby formula? I mean other than when you were a real baby? I doubt if you would remember that." Wendy asked.