LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

"We need to keep baby safe, so you need the straps." Hannah insisted. 
"It's okay Zoey. Hannah just wants to make sure you stay safe while she's watching you." Wendy said. 
Wendy started making faces at Zoey as Hannah got their breakfast ready. 
She wasn't worried about it before, she thought. Zoey then grabbed her bottle as looked over at Wendy. She drank her milk.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah brought over a plate with waffles on it and put a couple on a plastic plate for Zoey. She cut them up and put syrup on them before putting the plate in front of Zoey. Wendy fixed her own plate.

"There you go, baby." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah brought over a plate with waffles on it and put a couple on a plastic plate for Zoey. She cut them up and put syrup on them before putting the plate in front of Zoey. Wendy fixed her own plate.
"There you go, baby." Hannah cooed. 

Zoey was a bit jealous that Wendy got to fix her own plate while she had to sit there strapped in a booster seat. Zoey noticed she wasn't given a fork. "I need my fork please." Zoey told Hannah.

"I didn't give you a fork on purpose, baby. I'm going to feed you breakfast so you don't get yourself all messy." Hannah said.

Hannah sat down next to Zoey and picked up her fork. She scooped up some waffles and brought them to Zoey's mouth.

"Open wide for the airplane, baby."

• 2 weeks later...
"I didn't give you a fork on purpose, baby. I'm going to feed you breakfast so you don't get yourself all messy." Hannah said.
Hannah sat down next to Zoey and picked up her fork. She scooped up some waffles and brought them to Zoey's mouth.
"Open wide for the airplane, baby."
"No..." Zoey tried to reach for the fork as she was to open. "I wanna -" she was cut off by a the fork of waffle pieces going in her mouth. Her mouth closed around it taking the bite.

"Good girl. That wasn't so bad, was it? Now lets see if you can clean your plate like a big girl." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah scooped up some more waffles and waited for Zoey to swallow what was in her mouth. 

"Good girl. That wasn't so bad, was it? Now lets see if you can clean your plate like a big girl." Hannah cooed. 
Hannah scooped up some more waffles and waited for Zoey to swallow what was in her mouth. 

Zoey swallowed the rest of her waffles and opened her mouth for more. They were good good so she wanted more.

Hannah smiled and fed Zoey until her plate was empty. Hannah gave Zoey the bottle. 

"Go ahead and drink your bottle while I eat. Then we'll think of something fun to do." Hannah said.

Hannah smiled and fed Zoey until her plate was empty. Hannah gave Zoey the bottle. 

"Go ahead and drink your bottle while I eat. Then we'll think of something fun to do." Hannah said. 

Zoey took her bottle and nodded. She started to drink while Hannah and Wendy were eating.

Hannah took her time eating her waffles and when she was done, Hannah cleared the table. Wendy got up and went to the living room. 

Hannah came over to Zoey. 

"What would you like to do today? I was thinking of something away from the house. We spend too much time in here." Hannah said. 

Hannah took her time eating her waffles and when she was done, Hannah cleared the table. Wendy got up and went to the living room. 
Hannah came over to Zoey. 
"What would you like to do today? I was thinking of something away from the house. We spend too much time in here." Hannah said. 

Going out sounded nice. Maybe nobody would notice she's wearing a diaper since she's wearing a dress. "Maybe... We could go to a zoo or go to the beach?" Zoey suggested.

Hannah thought for a few minutes. 

"I think the zoo is a great idea. We'll go to the beach another day. Why don't you go watch TV while I get dressed and get things ready to go? Ask Wendy to turn the TV on for you." Hannah said. 

Hannah helped Zoey out of the booster chair. 

Hannah thought for a few minutes. 
"I think the zoo is a great idea. We'll go to the beach another day. Why don't you go watch TV while I get dressed and get things ready to go? Ask Wendy to turn the TV on for you." Hannah said. 
Hannah helped Zoey out of the booster chair. 

Zoey nodded, she remembered she still had her bib on and grabbed it showing Hannah. "Can I have the bib off now please?" Zoey asked.

"You don't need a bib for watching TV do you? That would be silly, wouldn't it?" Hannah said. 
Hannah untied the bib and took it off of Zoey. 
Zoey giggled at the thought. "Yea it would. " Zoey said. When it was off, she went into the living room where Wendy was. "Wendy will you turn on the tv please?" She asked.

Wendy got the remote and turned on the TV. She switched it over to the Disney junior channel.
"There we go. Did Hannah say where we're going today?" Wendy asked. 
"We're going to the Zoo." Zoey said smiling. She got on the couch and sat down next to Wendy. She watched the tv to see what was on.

Wendy noticed Zoey didn't have her pacifier in her mouth. 
"Where's your pacifier? Aren't you supposed to be sucking on it?" Wendy asked. 
"I don't know. Hannah usually gives it to me." Zoey said shrugging.

"Let me go ask Hannah. You don't want to break the rules." Wendy said. 

Wendy left the room and returned with a pacifier on a strap. She walked over to Zoey and clipped the pacifier to Zoey's dress. She held the pacifier up to Zoey's mouth. 

"Here you go baby. Aren't you glad I asked Hannah about your pacifier? Now that it's clipped to your dress, you won't have to worry about dropping it or losing it while we are out today." Wendy said. 

"Let me go ask Hannah. You don't want to break the rules." Wendy said. 
Wendy left the room and returned with a pacifier on a strap. She walked over to Zoey and clipped the pacifier to Zoey's dress. She held the pacifier up to Zoey's mouth. 
"Here you go baby. Aren't you glad I asked Hannah about your pacifier? Now that it's clipped to your dress, you won't have to worry about dropping it or losing it while we are out today." Wendy said. 

Zoey opened her mouth to let Wendy put it her mouth. She wished Wendy hadn't asked. She could've gone without a paci today. Hopefully they wouldn't run into anyone she knew. She suckled her paci, as they watched tv while they waited for Hannah.

After about twenty five minutes Hannah entered the living room. She was dressed and had her purse and a diaper bag. 

"Did you thank Wendy for getting your pacifier, baby? I had forgotten about it until she reminded me. Wasn't that nice of her. I know how lost you would be without your pacifier to suck on." Hannah said.

Hannah patted the diaper bag. 

"I fixed a couple bottles of juice for you to drink while we're out. I also have spare diapers when you wet the one you're wearing, and a bib. am I forgetting anything?" Hannah asked. 

After about twenty five minutes Hannah entered the living room. She was dressed and had her purse and a diaper bag. 
"Did you thank Wendy for getting your pacifier, baby? I had forgotten about it until she reminded me. Wasn't that nice of her. I know how lost you would be without your pacifier to suck on." Hannah said.
Hannah patted the diaper bag. 
"I fixed a couple bottles of juice for you to drink while we're out. I also have spare diapers when you wet the one you're wearing, and a bib. am I forgetting anything?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey hadn't thought about thanking Wendy. She would thank her now but she wasn't allowed to take her paci out. She didn't think Hannah was missing anything.