LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah kept an eye on Zoey and the time. When the show ended Hannah stood up. 
"Time for bed, baby. Are you finished with your bottle?" Hannah asked. 
Zoey showed her the bottle it was closed to being finished, but there was only a little bit left. "It's almost gone. " Zoey said.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hannah came over and picked Zoey up. She sat down and took the bottle from Zoey. Hannah slipped the nipple in Zoey's mouth. 

"Alright baby, finish your bottle and them it's sleepy time." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah came over and picked Zoey up. She sat down and took the bottle from Zoey. Hannah slipped the nipple in Zoey's mouth. 
"Alright baby, finish your bottle and them it's sleepy time." Hannah cooed. 

Zoey sat in her lap and drank the rest of her milk. She was feeling a little sleepy but not to much. She eventually finished her bottle.

Hannah pulled the nipple from Zoey's mouth as soon as she saw the bottle was empty. She wiped the milk from the corner of Zoey's mouth and stood up. 

"Time for bed, baby girl." Hannah cooed, patting Zoey on the back. 

Hannah carried Zoey back to the bedroom and pulled the covers down on the toddler bed. She laid Zoey down and covered her. 

"I'm glad I don't have to worry about you wetting your bed, Zoey. Go right to sleep now." Hannah said, kissing Zoey's cheek. 

Hannah pulled the nipple from Zoey's mouth as soon as she saw the bottle was empty. She wiped the milk from the corner of Zoey's mouth and stood up. 
"Time for bed, baby girl." Hannah cooed, patting Zoey on the back. 
Hannah carried Zoey back to the bedroom and pulled the covers down on the toddler bed. She laid Zoey down and covered her. 
"I'm glad I don't have to worry about you wetting your bed, Zoey. Go right to sleep now." Hannah said, kissing Zoey's cheek. 

Zoey relaxed in Hannah's arms, as she was carried back to the bedroom. She thought about arguing about bedtime but she said she'd be good for Hannah. Zoey laid there in her bed. She was sure she wouldn't have an accident.

"Goodnight, Hannah. " Zoey said and closed her eyes.

Hannah and Wendy stayed up for another hour but went to bed. As Wendy was getting ready, Hannah pulled back Zoey's covers and felt her sleeper. Hannah covered her again, making sure not to wake Zoey. 

Wendy got in bed and fell asleep soon after and Hannah went to bed. 

Hannah and Wendy stayed up for another hour but went to bed. As Wendy was getting ready, Hannah pulled back Zoey's covers and felt her sleeper. Hannah covered her again, making sure not to wake Zoey. 
Wendy got in bed and fell asleep soon after and Hannah went to bed. 

Zoey was still dry. But she wouldn't be for long.

As the night went by, Zoey had a peculiar dream. She was in the river, that was near by a waterfall. They were so loud upclose, however she could hear a voice. It was Hannah's voice. Telling her it was okay to go potty... that she'd been there for so long. The water would wash it away anyways. She didn't feel she needed to go, until she started to pee anyways. The water got warm.

That's when she woke the next morning. She was by herself in the room. In a warm, wet bed. That's when Zoey realized, she had wet herself in her sleep. And Hannah was going to be disappointed in her.

Hannah got up and talked to her mother who had arrived home during the night. She explained about Zoey's having to spend sometime with them and Hannah would make sure Zoey would be taken care of. After her mother left for work, Hannah came in to check on Zoey. She saw Zoey was awake. 

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well last night?" Hannah tugged the covers off and saw the wet sleeper and sheets. She looked from the wet sheet to Zoey.

Hannah got up and talked to her mother who had arrived home during the night. She explained about Zoey's having to spend sometime with them and Hannah would make sure Zoey would be taken care of. After her mother left for work, Hannah came in to check on Zoey. She saw Zoey was awake. 
"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well last night?" Hannah tugged the covers off and saw the wet sleeper and sheets. She looked from the wet sheet to Zoey.

Zoey was holding onto her blanket, looking pouty. She didn't even answer her question, as the blanket was pulled of her. "I'm so Sorry. I didn't mean too. I don't know why I went in my sleep when I used the potty last night." Zoey explained, her words rushed out as she was worried on how Hannah was going to react.

"Ssh, it's alright. Calm down. Let's get you cleaned up and then well talk about it, okay?" Hannah said. 

Hannah unzipped Zoey's sleeper and took it off of her. Wendy woke up and watched as Hannah undressed Zoey. 

"Wendy, could you take care of the wet sheets and pajamas? I've got to give Zoey a bath," Hannah said. 

"Sure." Wendy said, getting out of bed. 

Hannah helped Zoey to her feet and took her hand, she led Zoey to the bathroom wearing only wet panties.

"Ssh, it's alright. Calm down. Let's get you cleaned up and then well talk about it, okay?" Hannah said. 
Hannah unzipped Zoey's sleeper and took it off of her. Wendy woke up and watched as Hannah undressed Zoey. 
"Wendy, could you take care of the wet sheets and pajamas? I've got to give Zoey a bath," Hannah said. 
"Sure." Wendy said, getting out of bed. 
Hannah helped Zoey to her feet and took her hand, she led Zoey to the bathroom wearing only wet panties.

Getting cleaned up sounded like a good idea right about now. Zoey felt bad that they had to wash her sheets. Zoey felt uncomfortable in her wet panties as they got to the bathroom.

When they got to the bathroom Hannah let go of Zoey's hands and started the bath. 

"Lets get you cleaned up, baby. I bet you feel yucky, don't you?" Hannah said. 

When the water was ready, Hannah turned it off, then tugged Zoey's panties down and off. She lifted Zoey into the tub and made her sit down. 

When they got to the bathroom Hannah let go of Zoey's hands and started the bath. 
"Lets get you cleaned up, baby. I bet you feel yucky, don't you?" Hannah said. 
When the water was ready, Hannah turned it off, then tugged Zoey's panties down and off. She lifted Zoey into the tub and made her sit down. 

Zoey nodded. She did indeed feel yucky. She was happy to have them her panties taken off. But she had this feeling she was going back to pull ups... or to diapers. As that was what Hannah said before a couple days ago.

Hannah got a washcloth and started to gently wash Zoey, paying close attention to her diaper. 

"When I finish washing you I'll get you dressed for the day. I'll put a diaper on you so I don't have to worry about potty accidents. Then I'll put one of your dresses on you so ir will be easier for me to check you." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah got a washcloth and started to gently wash Zoey, paying close attention to her diaper. 
"When I finish washing you I'll get you dressed for the day. I'll put a diaper on you so I don't have to worry about potty accidents. Then I'll put one of your dresses on you so ir will be easier for me to check you." Hannah cooed. 
Zoey frowned hearing that she was going to put a diaper on her. "But what about pull ups? I only had an accident at night. I won't have have one during the day! And I'll really try not to wet the bed again." Zoey promised. She'd rather have her pull ups.

Hannah sighed. 

"It will be easier on me with you in diapers. I won't have to keep asking you if you need to go potty. Since I'm in charge we're going to do it my way." Hannah said.

Hannah finished washing Zoey, them lifted her from the tub so she could dry her. 

Hannah sighed. 
"It will be easier on me with you in diapers. I won't have to keep asking you if you need to go potty. Since I'm in charge we're going to do it my way." Hannah said.
Hannah finished washing Zoey, them lifted her from the tub so she could dry her. 

Zoey pouted more as she was told she was going to be in diapers. She was out of tub.

Hannah rubbed Zoey dry, then led her back to the bedroom. The toddler bed had been remade with Barney sheets and blankets. 

"Go ahead and lay down and I'll get you a diaper and a dress." Hannah ordered.  

Hannah rubbed Zoey dry, then led her back to the bedroom. The toddler bed had been remade with Barney sheets and blankets. 
"Go ahead and lay down and I'll get you a diaper and a dress." Hannah ordered.  

Zoey really didn't want diapers, but it seemed she didn't have a choice in the matter. So instead of arguing, she obeyed Hannah and laid down on the toddler bed. She was still pouting as she laid on her back and waited.

Hannah came back to Zoey and diapered her using baby powder on her. She brought the diaper up and taped it snugly on Zoey and helped her to her feet. She slipped the dress on her and pulled it down. 

"Who's a hungry baby this morning?" Hannah cooed, taking Zoey's hand and leading her from the bedroom. 

Hannah came back to Zoey and diapered her using baby powder on her. She brought the diaper up and taped it snugly on Zoey and helped her to her feet. She slipped the dress on her and pulled it down. 
"Who's a hungry baby this morning?" Hannah cooed, taking Zoey's hand and leading her from the bedroom. 

"I'm a big girl, not a baby. " Zoey said. But still followed, after all she was hungry. She was waddling just a little because of the diaper. And you could hear the crinkles from it.

Hannah brought Zoey to the table and put her in the booster seat. Zoey's diaper was peeking out under her dress as Hannah strapped her in. Wendy came over and tied a bib around Zoey's neck and Hannah brought her a baby bottle. 

"Drink your Bottle while I get your breakfast ready." Hannah ordered. 

Hannah brought Zoey to the table and put her in the booster seat. Zoey's diaper was peeking out under her dress as Hannah strapped her in. Wendy came over and tied a bib around Zoey's neck and Hannah brought her a baby bottle. 
"Drink your Bottle while I get your breakfast ready." Hannah ordered. 

That's when Zoey really started to protest. "Noooo... no straps. " She whined. She took her bottle but She really wanted to throw it instead. Though she kept herself from doing so.

"We need to keep baby safe, so you need the straps." Hannah insisted. 

"It's okay Zoey. Hannah just wants to make sure you stay safe while she's watching you." Wendy said. 

Wendy started making faces at Zoey as Hannah got their breakfast ready.