LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes it is." Agreed Wendy.
Hannah sat down in a chair to watch the movie with them. 
Zoey watched the movie with them. Drinking her bottle every now and then. Laughing at the funny parts.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hannah watched Zoey watch the movie for awhile them stood up. 
"I'll go get dinner started. It shouldn't take too long." Hannah said. 
Hannah went to the kitchen
Zoey was chillin in the corner of the couch, the bottle was in her mouth. Half of her juice was already gone. She looked at Wendy taking the bottle out, "Who's your favorite character?" She asks.

Wendy looked over at Zoey.
"I like Snowball, but Max is okay too." Wendy said. 
Hannah fixed spaghetti for dinner with garlic bread. 
"Chloe's my favorite. She's got a lot of sass and sarcasm. She's so funny." Zoey said with a giggle at the end.

Wendy smiled at Zoey.

"Chloe is cute and funny too." Wendy agreed. 

Hannah finished dinner and put it on plates before setting it on the table.  She walked out to the living room. 

"Zoey and Wendy, time for dinner. Zoey, let me have your bottle and I will fill it up for dinner." Hannah said. 

Wendy smiled at Zoey.
"Chloe is cute and funny too." Wendy agreed. 
Hannah finished dinner and put it on plates before setting it on the table.  She walked out to the living room. 
"Zoey and Wendy, time for dinner. Zoey, let me have your bottle and I will fill it up for dinner." Hannah said. 

Zoey got up and brought over her bottle, giving it to Hannah. "Are we having spaghetti for dinner?" She asked recognizing the smell.

"Yes we are. That reminds me. Go pick yourself out a bib from the drawer and get Wendy to tie it on you. Then you can sit in your booster chair." Hannah said.

Hannah took the cap and nipple of the bottle and filled it to the top with juice. 

Wendy waited at the table for Zoey to get her bib. 

"Yes we are. That reminds me. Go pick yourself out a bib from the drawer and get Wendy to tie it on you. Then you can sit in your booster chair." Hannah said.

Hannah took the cap and nipple of the bottle and filled it to the top with juice. 

Wendy waited at the table for Zoey to get her bib. 

Zoey went over to the drawr, and grabbed a random bib. She still didn't like wearing bibs but if she had to wear one, she had to. She then went over to Wendy.

Wendy took the bib from Zoey and tied it around her neck. The bib was large enough to cover most of Zoey's shirt. The bib had Dora on the front. Wendy pointed to the booster chair. 

"Sit down and I'll fasten you in." Wendy ordered. 

Hannah came over to the table and set the bottle down in Zoey's spot at the table. 

Wendy took the bib from Zoey and tied it around her neck. The bib was large enough to cover most of Zoey's shirt. The bib had Dora on the front. Wendy pointed to the booster chair. 
"Sit down and I'll fasten you in." Wendy ordered. 
Hannah came over to the table and set the bottle down in Zoey's spot at the table. 

"I don't wanna sit in the booster chair. " Zoey said. She could sit in a regular chair with no problem.

"Little girls who wear bibs and drink from bottles sit in booster chairs. We can leave it unbuckled if you don't want to be strapped in." Hannah said.
Zoey let out a breath, "fine. As long as I'm not strapped in please." She said and got in the chair.

"I promise. No straps." Hannah said. 
Hannah put Zoey's plate in front of her and gave her a fork with a plastic handle. 
"There you go baby." Hannah said.
Zoey sat in her chair and took the fork that was given to her. "Thank you. " Zoey said, she started to eat her spaghetti.

"You're welcome." Hannah said. 
Hannah and Wendy sat down and started eating their spaghetti. 
Zoey took awhile to eat her spaghetti. The fork was kind of small so she could only take small bites.

Hannah watched Zoey eat like a toddler. She had taken a second helping. 
"How is it? Do you like dinner, baby?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey was getting sauce all over around her mouth. "It's good. I like it. " she said smiling and continued to eat.

"I'm glad you like it. Don't forget to drink your bottle though. And it looks like someone will need a bubble bath tonight. Look at your bib." Hannah said. 

Wendy looked over and smiled at how messy Zoey was. 

"I'm glad you like it. Don't forget to drink your bottle though. And it looks like someone will need a bubble bath tonight. Look at your bib." Hannah said. 
Wendy looked over and smiled at how messy Zoey was. 
Zoey looked at her bib covered in small pieces of noodles and sauce stains. She couldn't imagine what her face might look like. She grabbed her bottle to drink her juice.

"At least your shirt stayed clean. The bib did it's job, didn't it? Wendy, can you clear the table when your finished eating? I'll go start the water for Zoey's bath. Zoey, let Wendy know when you're done and she can bring you to the bathroom, okay?" Hannah said.

"At least your shirt stayed clean. The bib did it's job, didn't it? Wendy, can you clear the table when your finished eating? I'll go start the water for Zoey's bath. Zoey, let Wendy know when you're done and she can bring you to the bathroom, okay?" Hannah said.

Zoey nodded. "I don't wanna bath. We can just use a wash cloth." The last bath she felt mortified. She was bathed as if she were a baby who couldn't do it herself. She'd rather bathe herself .