LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah stood there holding the bottle for Zoey as she drank her milk. 
"Good girl, Zoey. Finnish your bottle for me." Hannah cooed.
Zoey sighed behind the bottle but kept drinking her milk. The milk almost too the half way part.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Little Zoey likes her milk, doesn't she? Can you be a big girl and hold your bottle for Hannah?" Hannah cooed. 
Zoey blushed as she was cooed at. She grabbed hold of the bottle, and held it in her own. Looking more sleepy, the more she suckled on the bottle.

"I'll come back and check on you later." Hannah said.
Hannah left the room, leaving the door open. 
Eventually Zoey did fall asleep for her nap. the bottle was almost empty anyways so it tipped out of her mouth. Zoey Sept peacefully.

Hannah came in to check on Zoey Ann's found her asleep. She gently took the bottle from her and left the room. Hannah let Zoey sleep for over an hour. 
Zoey woke up from her nap on her own. She remembered to wait in her bed for Hannah or Wendy to come get her. "Hannah?" She called.

Hannah heard Zoey and came back to the bedroom. 
"There's the sleepy head. Did you have a nice nap? Are you still dry?" Hannah asked, coming over to Zoey.
Zoey nodded. "Yeah I'm dry. I have to go potty tho. " Zoey said.

Hannah felt Zoey's pull up, then helped her out of bed. She took Zoey's hand and walked her to the bathroom. She lowered the pull up and lifted Zoey onto the toilet. 

"Alright baby, time to go pee in the potty." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah felt Zoey's pull up, then helped her out of bed. She took Zoey's hand and walked her to the bathroom. She lowered the pull up and lifted Zoey onto the toilet. 
"Alright baby, time to go pee in the potty." Hannah cooed. 

Zoey sat there going pee in the toilet. "Where's Wendy?" Zoey asked curious as she went potty.

"She is in the living room watching TV. You can join her when you're done going potty." Hannah said. 
Hannah stood in front of Zoey watching her.
Zoey made a couple grunt sounds, as she went number two as well. "All done " she said softly.

Hannah tore some toilet paper off the roll. 
"Okay, let's get you cleaned up."
Hannah slipped her hand between Zoey's legs and wiped her. 

Zoey sat there as she was wiped dry. Then they got her pull up back on. "Now wash hands?" Zoey asked.

Hannah smiled at Zoey.

"That's right, baby. Now we wash our hands, don't we? Let's see how well Zoey can wash her hands."

Hannah took Zoey to the sink and started the water running. She squirted soap onto both of their hands. 

"Watch how I wash my hands, then Zoey can try," Hannah said. 

Hannah rubbed her hands together under the faucet and rinsed them off. 

"Now its Zoey's turn." Hannah said. 

Hannah smiled at Zoey.
"That's right, baby. Now we wash our hands, don't we? Let's see how well Zoey can wash her hands."
Hannah took Zoey to the sink and started the water running. She squirted soap onto both of their hands. 
"Watch how I wash my hands, then Zoey can try," Hannah said. 
Hannah rubbed her hands together under the faucet and rinsed them off. 
"Now its Zoey's turn." Hannah said. 

Zoey smiled as they went to the sink. She was happy to be able to wash her hands without help. She didn't need it. When it was her turn, she started to rub the soap on her hands and put them under the running water. Rinsing them off like Hannah did.

Hannah smiled as she watched Zoey wash her hands. 

"Good girl. Now we dry our hands, don't we?" Hannah cooed. 

Hannah gave Zoey a pink towel with Tinkerbelle on it to dry her hands and used another towel for herself. 

Hannah smiled as she watched Zoey wash her hands. 
"Good girl. Now we dry our hands, don't we?" Hannah cooed. 
Hannah gave Zoey a pink towel with Tinkerbelle on it to dry her hands and used another towel for herself. 

Zoey nodded and took the pink towel. She dried her hands with it. She liked that tinker bell was on it.

(I don't have Wi-Fi for now. Not sure when it will be back. I won't reply again until it does. )

When Zoey had dried her hands, Hannah took the towel and patted her bottom. 

"Go find Wendy."  Hannah ordered. 

(I don't have Wi-Fi for now. Not sure when it will be back. I won't reply again until it does. )
When Zoey had dried her hands, Hannah took the towel and patted her bottom. 
"Go find Wendy."  Hannah ordered. 

(I understand. Thanks for letting me know)

"okay!" Zoey left the bathroom and went to see if Wendy was in the living room.

Wendy saw Zoey coming and smiled at her. 
"Good you're awake. Do you want to watch TV with me?" Wendy said. 
"Yea!" Zoey said and went over to the couch. She took a seat next to Wendy. "What are we watching?" She asked.

"I'm watching The secret life of pets on Netflix. I'll start it over so you won't miss anything." Wendy said.

Wendy picked up the remote and started the movie again. 

Hannah came out to the kitchen and got a bottle of juice out of the refrigerator. She brought it to Zoey. 

"Here you go honey." Hannah said. 

"I'm watching The secret life of pets on Netflix. I'll start it over so you won't miss anything." Wendy said.
Wendy picked up the remote and started the movie again. 
Hannah came out to the kitchen and got a bottle of juice out of the refrigerator. She brought it to Zoey. 
"Here you go honey." Hannah said. 

"I love that movie. It's so funny!" Zoey says , criss crossing her legs. Zoey took the bottle from Hannah. "Thank you. "