LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

About ten minutes later  Hannah pulled into the parking lot of an ice cream store. 

"Who wants some ice cream?" Hannah asked. 

"I do!" Wendy said. 

Hannah opened the back of the car and undid  Zoey's seatbelt and lifted her from the car. She stood Zoey on the ground and adjusted her shirt and pants before patting her bottom. 

"Good girl! Your pants are still dry!" Hannah praised. 

Hannah took Zoey's hand and started into the ice cream store. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About ten minutes later  Hannah pulled into the parking lot of an ice cream store. 
"Who wants some ice cream?" Hannah asked. 
"I do!" Wendy said. 
Hannah opened the back of the car and undid  Zoey's seatbelt and lifted her from the car. She stood Zoey on the ground and adjusted her shirt and pants before patting her bottom. 
"Good girl! Your pants are still dry!" Hannah praised. 
Hannah took Zoey's hand and started into the ice cream store. 

Zoey realized her pacifier was in her mouth still as she was taken out of the car, then praised for still being dry. She tried to stop Hannah as they were about to walk up to the place to get her attention, pulling the paci out of her mouth.

"Wait! Can you hold onto this while we're in there?" She asked, not wanting to use it in front of other people.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hannah scowled at Zoey. 

"What did I say about taking the pacifier out of your mouth? Only Wendy or I can do that. You're going to be punished when we get to my house." Hannah said. 

Hannah took the pacifier from Zoey and slipped it in her purse. She led Zoey and Wendy into the store. 

"What kind of ice cream do you want?" Hannah asked, looking at the menu board. 

Hannah scowled at Zoey. 
"What did I say about taking the pacifier out of your mouth? Only Wendy or I can do that. You're going to be punished when we get to my house." Hannah said. 
Hannah took the pacifier from Zoey and slipped it in her purse. She led Zoey and Wendy into the store. 
"What kind of ice cream do you want?" Hannah asked, looking at the menu board. 

Zoey frowned, she forgot. "Okay. " she said softly. She followed them inside. She looked at menu to see what kind they had. "Can I have the cookies n Cream ice cream, please?" Zoey asked Hannah.

Wendy looked at the board. 

"I'll have what Zoey's having." Wendy said. 

Hannah ordered the ice cream, then led them to a table. Hannah opened her purse and took out a bib and handed it to Wendy. 

"Could you put this on Zoey while I get the ice cream?" Hannah asked.

Wendy took the bib and Hannah went to the counter. Wendy looked at Zoey and held the bib up. 

"Come here so I can put this baby bib on you." Wendy ordered. 

Wendy looked at the board. 
"I'll have what Zoey's having." Wendy said. 
Hannah ordered the ice cream, then led them to a table. Hannah opened her purse and took out a bib and handed it to Wendy. 
"Could you put this on Zoey while I get the ice cream?" Hannah asked.
Wendy took the bib and Hannah went to the counter. Wendy looked at Zoey and held the bib up. 
"Come here so I can put this baby bib on you." Wendy ordered. 

Zoey was looking around the ice cream parlor, still sitting at her seat. They had pretty colors on the wall, and a lot of pictures in frames up too. It was a nice scenery. She heard Wendy and went to her to get a bib on. She had no choice with that.

Wendy smiled and tied the bib on Zoey and helped her sit down. Hannah brought the ice cream back to the table. She gave Zoey and Wendy their ice cream and plastic spoons. She sat down near Zoey. 

"Alright you can start eating. Zoey, since you're wearing your bib, it's okay if you make a mess." Hamas said.

Wendy smiled and tied the bib on Zoey and helped her sit down. Hannah brought the ice cream back to the table. She gave Zoey and Wendy their ice cream and plastic spoons. She sat down near Zoey. 
"Alright you can start eating. Zoey, since you're wearing your bib, it's okay if you make a mess." Hamas said.
"Okay." Zoey said and started to eat her ice cream.."Mmm.." She hummed as she enjoyed the cold sweet treat.

Hannah and Wendy ate their ice cream as well. Hannah smiled as she listened to Zoey hum.

When Wendy finished she handed Hannah her bowl and spoon and used a napkin to wipe her hands and mouth. Hannah took a napkin and wiped Zoey's mouth. 

Hannah and Wendy ate their ice cream as well. Hannah smiled as she listened to Zoey hum.
When Wendy finished she handed Hannah her bowl and spoon and used a napkin to wipe her hands and mouth. Hannah took a napkin and wiped Zoey's mouth. 

Zoey was still finishing her ice cream. And when she was just about finished Hannah had wiped her mouth with a napkin. Glad that she didn't use the bib.

When Zoey was finished Hannah took her bowl and spoon. 

"Wendy, take Zoey over to the door while I dump the trash." Hannah said. 

"Alright." Wendy replied. 

Wendy stood up and took Zoey's hand as Hannah went over to the trash can. 

When Zoey was finished Hannah took her bowl and spoon. 
"Wendy, take Zoey over to the door while I dump the trash." Hannah said. 
"Alright." Wendy replied. 
Wendy stood up and took Zoey's hand as Hannah went over to the trash can. 

Zoey walked to the door with Wendy, "hey, Wendy, can you take the bib off me now, please?" Zoey asks. She didn't need it anymore so it could be taken off.

"I need to check with Hannah. She's in charge." Wendy said. 

Hannah finished emptying the trash and came over to Wendy and Zoey.

"Zoey wants her bib off." Wendy said. 

"It can wait until we get to the car." Hannah said. 

Hannah opened the door and let Wendy and Zoey outside. 

"I need to check with Hannah. She's in charge." Wendy said. 
Hannah finished emptying the trash and came over to Wendy and Zoey.
"Zoey wants her bib off." Wendy said. 
"It can wait until we get to the car." Hannah said. 
Hannah opened the door and let Wendy and Zoey outside. 

Zoey sighed. They waited and then went to the car. When they got the car Zoey wanted to ask again since they were at the car. But she didn't wanna seem impatient.

Hannah opened her purse when they got to the car and took out the pacifier. She held it up to Zoey's mouth and waited for her to start sucking on it. Hannah opened the back door and let Zoey get in. She fastened her seat belt and then took her bib off.

"Don't ask to have your bib taken off or I'll leave it on the rest of the day no matter if it's after breakfast, lunch or dinner." Hannah said. 

Hannah opened her purse when they got to the car and took out the pacifier. She held it up to Zoey's mouth and waited for her to start sucking on it. Hannah opened the back door and let Zoey get in. She fastened her seat belt and then took her bib off.
"Don't ask to have your bib taken off or I'll leave it on the rest of the day no matter if it's after breakfast, lunch or dinner." Hannah said. 

Zoey opened up her mouth for the pacifier and started to suckle it. Zoey frowned when she was told this. Atleast she knew not to ask again. Not wanting the consequences.

Wendy and Hannah got in the car and Hannah drove home. She parked the car and got Zoey out. Hannah led Zoey into the house and back to the bathroom. 

"Do you need to use the potty Zoey?" Hannah asked. 

Wendy and Hannah got in the car and Hannah drove home. She parked the car and got Zoey out. Hannah led Zoey into the house and back to the bathroom. 

"Do you need to use the potty Zoey?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey still didn't feel a need to go. She shook her head no. She was doing good staying dry.

Hannah took Zoey back to the bedroom. 

"I told you you would be punished for taking your pacifier out of your mouth without permission. You're going to wear a pull up the rest of the day and all night as well." Hannah said. 

She pulled Zoey's pants and panties off.

Hannah took Zoey back to the bedroom. 
"I told you you would be punished for taking your pacifier out of your mouth without permission. You're going to wear a pull up the rest of the day and all night as well." Hannah said. 
She pulled Zoey's pants and panties off.

Zoey whined softly behind the pacifier and tried to stop her from doing so. She wanted to stay in her panties! She hadnt had any accidents. And she didn't plan too either. She just forgot she had to have permission.

Hannah smiled briefly as Zoey whined, then looked sternly at Zoey. She took off the pants and panties then got a pull up out of the dresser. She put it on Zoey, tugging it up her legs and patting her bottom. 

"I want you to lay down and take a nap." Hannah ordered. 

Hannah smiled briefly as Zoey whined, then looked sternly at Zoey. She took off the pants and panties then got a pull up out of the dresser. She put it on Zoey, tugging it up her legs and patting her bottom. 
"I want you to lay down and take a nap." Hannah ordered. 

Zoey stopped, pulling her hands away from her panties, when Hannah looked at her sternly. Her eyes watered. Zoey whined again. But did as she was told. She was so upset as she went to her toddler bed. She was gonna lay there but she wasn't going to sleep.

Hannah watched Zoey get in bed and left the room. She returned in a few minutes with a baby bottle with milk in it. 

"Go ahead and drink this bottle. I know you must be thirsty." Hannah said, taking the pacifier out of Zoey's mouth. 

Hannah watched Zoey get in bed and left the room. She returned in a few minutes with a baby bottle with milk in it. 
"Go ahead and drink this bottle. I know you must be thirsty." Hannah said, taking the pacifier out of Zoey's mouth. 

Zoey was laying down still pouting behind her paci. She wasn't even thirsty but she didn't wanna argue with Hannah. So she let Hannah take the paci and push the nipple of the bottle in her mouth. She went to hold it herself as she started to drink the milk, the bottle bobbing up and down.