LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

"Alright, goodbye then." Zoey's mother said. 
Hannah took the phone from Zoey after she said goodbye.
"Do you want to go over to your house now?" Hannah asked Zoey.
Zoey nodded. "Yeah we can now. " she said. She'd prefer it.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay, get your key and we will go over. I'll get a couple bags to put your things in." Hannah said. 
Zoey nodded, she went to her bag and grabbed her house key. Then came down stairs.

Hannah let Zoey get in the car and fastened her seat belt for her, she took a pacifier out of her pocket and held it up to Zoey's mouth.

" Open up baby," Hannah cooed. 

• 3 weeks later...

Zoey opened up her mouth for the pacifier.  She started to suckle it when it was put in and leaned back in her seat.  

Zoey opened up her mouth for the pacifier.  She started to suckle it when it was put in and leaned back in her seat.  

Wendy sat next to Zoey and smiled at her. 

"Maybe we can stop and get ice cream on the way home." Hannah suggested. 

She started the car and drove towards Zoey's house. 

Hannah took the key and walked with Zoey and Wendy up to the door. Hannah unlocked the door and let everyone inside. 

"Where is your room? That's where everything is we want to get, right?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah took the key and walked with Zoey and Wendy up to the door. Hannah unlocked the door and let everyone inside. 
"Where is your room? That's where everything is we want to get, right?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey nodded, "yup! It's right down this hallway." She lead them to her room. She lead them to a room with a brown door that had Zoey's name on it. She let them him inside. Inside was what a young teenager's room would look like. Her room had light pink walls, with posters all over. Then she had her desk that had her books, radio etc. on it. She even had a tv in her room. But she could only play dvds on it. She looked at Hannah,

"You like my room?" She asked Hannah. Knowing Wendy's already seen her room before.

Hannah followed Zoey down the hall to the bedroom. She looked around the room.

"Yes,  it's very nice. I think the pink suits you. So let's see your closet. I'll help you decide what to bring with us. you won't need a lot." Hannah said. 

Wendy sat down on Zoey's bed. 

Hannah followed Zoey down the hall to the bedroom. She looked around the room.
"Yes,  it's very nice. I think the pink suits you. So let's see your closet. I'll help you decide what to bring with us. you won't need a lot." Hannah said. 
Wendy sat down on Zoey's bed. 

"Well I definitely want to bring some of my dresses." Zoey said.However there was one dress she wouldn't want to bring. It was a dark purple dress with little teddy bears all on over the dress, the sleeves go down to her elbows and the skirt part goes past her knees. This was from her grandmother, she was to embarrassed to wear it cause of how childish it was but she couldn't say no to keeping it. It was perfectly okay to wear in warm summer weather. But Zoey always refused to wear it.

Zoey started to look through her clothes with Hannah.

Hannah nodded and started looking through the dresses. She saw the purple dress and passed it by the first time, thinking it was too long. She found a couple of shorter dresses that would come to mid thigh.

"I don't want to take too much of your stuff to my house. I plan on taking you clothes shopping anyway." Hannah said. 

Hannah laid two dresses on the bed next to Wendy. 

"We can go through my old stuff and see if any of it fits her." Wendy said. 

Hannah nodded and started looking through the dresses. She saw the purple dress and passed it by the first time, thinking it was too long. She found a couple of shorter dresses that would come to mid thigh.
"I don't want to take too much of your stuff to my house. I plan on taking you clothes shopping anyway." Hannah said. 
Hannah laid two dresses on the bed next to Wendy. 
"We can go through my old stuff and see if any of it fits her." Wendy said. 

Zoey took the pacifier out of her mouth. "You don't have to take me clothes shopping. I've got plenty of good summer clothes. And we don't have to take a lot either. " she said.

"We'll see. I don't see many outfits for the summer. Let me check again."

Hannah checked the closet again. This time she gave the purple dress a good look. She pulled it out and set it with the ones on the bed. Hannah went over to the dresser and started looking at tee shirts.

"We'll see. I don't see many outfits for the summer. Let me check again."
Hannah checked the closet again. This time she gave the purple dress a good look. She pulled it out and set it with the ones on the bed. Hannah went over to the dresser and started looking at tee shirts.

Zoey frowned seeing her least favorite dress being pulled out. She took out her pacifier quickly, "no not that one." Zoey said.

Hannah frowned at Zoey.

"I'm picking out the dresses to take, and I say it goes. Keep your hands away from your pacifier. If I want it out, them I'll take it out." Hannah said, 

She put a couple of tee shirts with the dresses.

Hannah frowned at Zoey.
"I'm picking out the dresses to take, and I say it goes. Keep your hands away from your pacifier. If I want it out, them I'll take it out." Hannah said, 
She put a couple of tee shirts with the dresses.
Zoey pouted and put the pacifier back in her mouth, not wanting to be in trouble.

Hannah finished putting things on the bed she wanted to take. 
"Okay, I think this is everything. Do you need to use the potty before we leave?" Hannah asked. 
Zoey thought about it, but didn't really feel a need too. "I think I'll be fine. " she said behind her paci.

Hannah picked up the clothes from the bed. 

"Wendy, take Zoey's hand and take her to the car please." Hannah said. 

Wendy stood up and took Zoey's hand. She led her out of the house with Hannah following. Hannah unlocked the door and opened it so Zoey could get in, then put the clothes in the front set in the passengers seat. Hannah fastened Zoey's seatbelt for her, then drove away from the house.

Hannah picked up the clothes from the bed. 
"Wendy, take Zoey's hand and take her to the car please." Hannah said. 
Wendy stood up and took Zoey's hand. She led her out of the house with Hannah following. Hannah unlocked the door and opened it so Zoey could get in, then put the clothes in the front set in the passengers seat. Hannah fastened Zoey's seatbelt for her, then drove away from the house.

Zoey went with Wendy, holding her hand. Zoey got in and didn't even get to buckle herself as Hannah did it for her. She looked out the window at her house as they left it behind. But it was okay cause she'd get to hang out with her friend all summer. She looked forward, and suckled her paci.