LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah finished her breakfast and sat at the table until Zoey was finished.

"After breakfast I'll help you get dressed and then you and Wendy can play or something until your mother gets here." Hannah said. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah finished her breakfast and sat at the table until Zoey was finished.
"After breakfast I'll help you get dressed and then you and Wendy can play or something until your mother gets here." Hannah said. 

Zoey nodded, she finished up eating her breakfast. She finished her juice after as well. Then she was done. She had some syrup on her bib and face.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hannah smiled and got a warm wet cloth. She cleaned Zoey's face and took off her bib. She helped Zoey up and took her to the bedroom. She took off Zoey's pajamas and pull up off and got a pair of panties out and helped Zoey step into them. 

"What do you want to wear today?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah smiled and got a warm wet cloth. She cleaned Zoey's face and took off her bib. She helped Zoey up and took her to the bedroom. She took off Zoey's pajamas and pull up off and got a pair of panties out and helped Zoey step into them. 
"What do you want to wear today?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey followed her to the bedroom and got undressed.
"Hm, shorts and t shirt sounds fine to me." Zoey said.

"Alright."
Hannah went to the dresser and took out a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Hannah set the tee shirt on the bed and held the shorts for Zoey to step into. 
Zoey held onto Hannah while she stepped into the shorts. She got both legs in.

"Good girl!" Hannah cooed as she pulled the shorts up. 
Hannah picked up the tee shirt up, then tickled Zoey under her arm. 
Zoey squeaked a little with a giggle when she was tickled. "That tickles!" She said.

Hannah smiled and slipped the tee shirt over Zoey's head and tugged it down. She got a pacifier and held it up to Zoey's mouth. 
"Open up." Hannah ordered. 
Zoey opened up her mouth and started to suckle the paci when it was put in her mouth. She wondered what Wendy would wanna do since she'll be leaving soon.

Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her out to the living room where Wendy was. 
"Would you rather watch tv or play a game?" Wendy asked. 
"Hm..." Zoey hummed behind her paci. "Tv?" She suggested, moving her paci a little to say that then putting it back in her paci.

Wendy nodded and turned on the TV. 
"I'll let you know when you're mother calls, honey." Hannah told Zoey. 
Zoey looked over and nodded. "Alright. " she said (Should we roleplay that scene or should we timeskip to her leaving she's gonna live with them?)

(I guess from where Zoey's mother calls.)

Hannah was busy cleaning the house while Wendy and Zoey watched TV. Hannah and Wendy's parents were due back today as well.  As she started cleaning the kitchen, Hannah heard Zoey's phone start ringing. Hannah looked at the phone and saw it was Zoey's mother. 

"Zoey, your phone is ringing. It's your mommy!" Hannah called out. 

(I guess from where Zoey's mother calls.)
Hannah was busy cleaning the house while Wendy and Zoey watched TV. Hannah and Wendy's parents were due back today as well.  As she started cleaning the kitchen, Hannah heard Zoey's phone start ringing. Hannah looked at the phone and saw it was Zoey's mother. 
"Zoey, your phone is ringing. It's your mommy!" Hannah called out. 

Zoey looked up and got up to go answer her phone. She picked up her phone and answered it, taking out her paci. "Hey mom." She said.

"Hey baby. It's good to hear your voice. I've got some bad news. It looks like your father and I will be gone longer than expected. We'll probably be gone most of the summer. I've talked too Wendy's mother, and they'll be able to watch you." Zoey's mother said. 

"Hey baby. It's good to hear your voice. I've got some bad news. It looks like your father and I will be gone longer than expected. We'll probably be gone most of the summer. I've talked too Wendy's mother, and they'll be able to watch you." Zoey's mother said. 

"Oh really? Do you know if they told Hannah yet? Am I able to get some of my stuff from the house since I'm gonna be staying here longer?" Zoey asked. This was sudden. It's happened before tho. Just not in a very long time.

"Not yet, let me talk to Hannah, okay? Do you have a key to the house?" Zoey's mother asked.
"Yea. Okay mom" Zoey said. Her dad gave her a copy of the key last year incase she needed it. She handed the phone to Hannah. "My mom wants to talk to you."

Hannah smiled and took the phone. 

"Hi, this is Hannah. All summer possibly? No problem. Wendy and Zoey have been having fun this weekend. Yes I'll take her to her house to get her things. Just a minute, let me write that down. Here's my phone number too, since I'll be the one watching Zoey. 555-4567. Alright, just a minute." Hannah said. 

Hannah handed the phone back to Zoey. 

"She wants to speak with you again." Hannah said. 

Hannah smiled and took the phone. 
"Hi, this is Hannah. All summer possibly? No problem. Wendy and Zoey have been having fun this weekend. Yes I'll take her to her house to get her things. Just a minute, let me write that down. Here's my phone number too, since I'll be the one watching Zoey. 555-4567. Alright, just a minute." Hannah said. 
Hannah handed the phone back to Zoey. 
"She wants to speak with you again." Hannah said. 

"Okay. " Zoey took the phone from her. "Hey." She said again. Wondering what the plan was from here.

"I want you to remember what I told you before you went to the sleepover.  You are to listen to Hannah and do what she tells you. I don't want to get any phone calls saying you've been bad. Do you have any questions?" Zoey's mother asked. 

"I want you to remember what I told you before you went to the sleepover.  You are to listen to Hannah and do what she tells you. I don't want to get any phone calls saying you've been bad. Do you have any questions?" Zoey's mother asked. 

"I'm not gonna be bad mom. No I don't have any questions. " Zoey said.