LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

(Probably go to sleep.)
(Alright.) Zoey closed her eyes as she suckled down her water. This time she was really going to bed. After all, she was going home tomorrow. As far as she knew.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah woke up early the next morning and checked on Zoey and Wendy. Since they were still asleep, she went top the kitchen to start breakfast. 

A little bit after she started making breakfast, Zoey woke up. Zoey let out a yawn and stretched. She saw her bottle was empty and she was still holding Wendy's bunny. Zoey saw Wendy was still sleeping but she did smell that food was being made.

Wendy woke up as Zoey sat up. She looked over at Zoey. 
"What time is it?" Wendy asked, yawning. 
"I'm not sure probably 8 or something like that. I think Hannah's making breakfast though. " Zoey said.

Wendy slipped out of bed.
"I'll go see her. Stay here until Hannah or I come for you." Wendy instructed before leaving the room. 

Zoey frowned when she was told she had to stay. But she had to use the bathroom! Why couldn't she get out of bed and do things herself? She thought. She sighed and waited for one of them to come back.

Wendy went to the kitchen and started talking to Hannah, forgetting about Zoey. She helped Hannah make breakfast. 
Zoey wondered what was taking so long. She felt the need to pee. But she didn't want to be in trouble if she got in trouble. Still she wasn't going to wet her pull up. "Wendy?" Zoey called.

After a couple of minutes Hannah came to the bedroom. 
"Good morning Zoey. Are you ready to get up?" Hannah asked. 
Zoey was really trying to hold it. "Yeah I really need to use the bathroom!" She told Hannah.

"Alright, come on baby." Hannah said. 
She helped Zoey out of bed and took her hand, leading her to the bathroom. 
Zoey went with her, holding her pee in for as long as she could.

When they got to the bathroom, Hannah unsnapped Zoey's pajama bottoms and tugged down her pull up. She lifted Zoey up and sat her on the toilet. 
"There you go, baby." Hannah cooed. 
Zoey sat there and relieved herself. She almost thought she was gonna pee herself but luckily they made it on time.

Hannah watched Zoey and when it seemed that Zoey was almost done, Hannah tore a couple sheets of toilet paper from the roll. 
"Are you finished?" Hannah asked. 
"Ya i am. " Zoey said the peeing stopped.

Hannah wiped Zoey and dressed her again. She took Zoey to the sink and washed her hands. 
"Let's go get you some breakfast." Hannah cooed, leading Zoey from the bathroom. 

Zoey held her hand and went with her to the table for breakfast. She was definitely hungry. "What's for breakfast?" She asked

Hannah helped Zoey in the booster seat and fastened her in then tied a bib on her. 

"I made some waffles. Unless you would rather have cereal." Hannah said. 

Hannah went to the stove to get the waffles. 

Hannah helped Zoey in the booster seat and fastened her in then tied a bib on her. 
"I made some waffles. Unless you would rather have cereal." Hannah said. 
Hannah went to the stove to get the waffles. 
Zoey smiled. "I'll have waffles. " she said.

Hannah brought over a plate with cut up waffles on it with syrup and set out in front of Zoey along with a spoon. 
"There you go baby." Hannah cooed. 
"Okay, thank you. " Zoey said she took the spoon and scooped up a piece of waffle to eat. She ate her food, no complaints about the spoon.

Hannah and Wendy ate their breakfast as well. Hannah got a bottle of juice and set it next to Zoey's plate and gave Wendy and herself a glass. 

Zoey continued to eat. She didn't know why Wendy got to have a regular glass, but she didn't want to make a big deal so she didn't say anything about it. She had some of her juice.