LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah walked over to the dresser and took out a pair of pajamas and a pull up. She set them on the toddler bed. 

"Alright, raise your arms and we'll get you dressed for bed." Hannah told Zoey. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah walked over to the dresser and took out a pair of pajamas and a pull up. She set them on the toddler bed. 
"Alright, raise your arms and we'll get you dressed for bed." Hannah told Zoey. 

Zoey raised her arms like she was told to. "How come Wendy got to get dress by herself?" She asked.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Because she's my sister and hasn't been acting like a toddler. After I put your pull up on you, you can finish getting dressed yourself." Hannah said.

Hannah took off Zoey's shirt and pants, then her panties. She held the pull up out for Zoey to step into. 

"Because she's my sister and hasn't been acting like a toddler. After I put your pull up on you, you can finish getting dressed yourself." Hannah said.

Hannah took off Zoey's shirt and pants, then her panties. She held the pull up out for Zoey to step into. 

"Okay..." Zoey said. She hadnt been acting like a toddler that much had she? She was a big girl tho. Atleast she was allowed to get dressed for bed by herself. She stepped into the pull up.

As Hannah tugged the pull up up Zoey's legs, Wendy looked at the pajamas Hannah had picked out. They had a cute bunny on the front and snaps around the waist. Hannah finished putting the pull up on Zoey and patted her bottom. She picked up the top and handed it to Zoey. 

"Here you go, big girl. Go ahead and get dressed." Hannah said. 

"The bunny goes in front, Zoey." Wendy said. 

As Hannah tugged the pull up up Zoey's legs, Wendy looked at the pajamas Hannah had picked out. They had a cute bunny on the front and snaps around the waist. Hannah finished putting the pull up on Zoey and patted her bottom. She picked up the top and handed it to Zoey. 
"Here you go, big girl. Go ahead and get dressed." Hannah said. 
"The bunny goes in front, Zoey." Wendy said. 
"I know, I got it Wendy." Zoey said calmly. She took the shirt and made sure the bunny was in front before putting it on. But looked confused of the snaps. "What are the snaps for?" She asked.

Wendy rolled her eyes. 

"You need to put your pajama bottoms on, and then snap your bottoms to your top." Wendy said.

Wendy picked up the bottoms and showed Zoey. 

"Here, let me show you." Hannah took the pajama bottoms and held them out for Zoey to step into. 

Wendy rolled her eyes. 
"You need to put your pajama bottoms on, and then snap your bottoms to your top." Wendy said.
Wendy picked up the bottoms and showed Zoey. 
"Here, let me show you." Hannah took the pajama bottoms and held them out for Zoey to step into. 
"No you don't have to show me. I get what you mean now." Zoey insisted, trying to take them back. "I'm a big girl, I can do it."She said holding onto the pants.

"Do you want a spanking? I want to make sure your pajamas are on right. Wendy has been trying to help but you've been arguing with her." Hannah ordered, holding out her hand for the pajama bottoms. 

"Do you want a spanking? I want to make sure your pajamas are on right. Wendy has been trying to help but you've been arguing with her." Hannah ordered, holding out her hand for the pajama bottoms. 

Zoey pouted "No i don't wanna spanking. " she said and handed over the pajama bottoms. She crossed her arms, still pouting. "You said I could put them on by myself." She said softly.

"That's before you started arguing with Wendy. You look like a toddler throwing a tantrum." Hannah said. 

Hannah held the pajama bottoms for Zoey to step into, then pulled them up and snapped them to the top. The pajamas had Dora on them. 

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Hannah asked, patting Zoey's bottom. 

"That's before you started arguing with Wendy. You look like a toddler throwing a tantrum." Hannah said. 
Hannah held the pajama bottoms for Zoey to step into, then pulled them up and snapped them to the top. The pajamas had Dora on them. 
"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Hannah asked, patting Zoey's bottom. 

"But I only said, I didn't need help. Just didn't know whay the snaps were for " Zoey said as they got the bottoms on her.

"Why do they connect like this?" She asks curious. She never had PJs like this.

"They're to keep your bottoms from falling down," Hannah said.

Hannah took Zoey's hand and brought her to the living room. 

"Would you girls like to watch another movie?" Hannah asked. 

"Alright. Is that okay with you?" Wendy said. 

"They're to keep your bottoms from falling down," Hannah said.
Hannah took Zoey's hand and brought her to the living room. 
"Would you girls like to watch another movie?" Hannah asked. 
"Alright. Is that okay with you?" Wendy said. 
"Ooh.." Zoey said. She followed her too the living room. "Sure!" She said agreeing to the movie.

Wendy looked through the movies and picked out Moana. 
"Let's watch this one, okay?" Wendy asked. 
"Oooh, okay! I love this one!" Zoey said. "Hei Hei is so funny!" She giggled

"I like baby Moana. She's so cute." Wendy said. 

Wendy handed the movie to Hannah and sat down on the couch. Hannah put the movie in the DVD player and started it. She went to the kitchen to fix the girls something to drink. 

"I like baby Moana. She's so cute." Wendy said. 
Wendy handed the movie to Hannah and sat down on the couch. Hannah put the movie in the DVD player and started it. She went to the kitchen to fix the girls something to drink. 
Zoey went to the couch with her. She sat down. She felt the light padding of the pull up as she sat down. She wished it were underwear but she had to prove she wouldn't use her pull up.

Hannah brought two sippy cups with juice and a bowl of popcorn out to the girls. 
"Here you go. Call me when the movie is over." Hannah said.
Hannah went to her bedroom. 

(Did she mean to do that or did she forget the bottle bet?)

(I wasn't sure how long the bottle bet was for. She can have the sippy cup for now, but will be getting a bottle at bedtime.)
(Alright makes sense! )

Hannah brought two sippy cups with juice and a bowl of popcorn out to the girls. 
"Here you go. Call me when the movie is over." Hannah said.
Hannah went to her bedroom. 
"Okay." Zoey said. She was happy to use a sippy cup instead of a bottle. She took a drink of her juice and started to watch the movie.

Wendy watched the movie, eating the popcorn and drinking her juice. She held the bowl of popcorn up to Zoey. 
"Go ahead and eat some popcorn." Wendy said. 
"Okay." Zoey said and took some. She ate her popcorn.