LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah smiled.
"Alright, let's get you cleaned up, them it will be time for dinner. " Hannah said.
Hannah tore toilet paper off the roll and cleaned Zoey. She tugged her panties and pants back up. 
"Let's wash our hands." Hannah said, guiding Zoey over to the sink. 

Zoey went to the sink, she went to turn on the stink.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah slapped Zoey's hand.

"I'll do that. You just put your hands under the faucet. I'll get them soapy and help you wash them." Hannah ordered. 

Hannah started the water and picked up the soap. She rubbed Zoey's hands with it. 

Hannah slapped Zoey's hand.
"I'll do that. You just put your hands under the faucet. I'll get them soapy and help you wash them." Hannah ordered. 
Hannah started the water and picked up the soap. She rubbed Zoey's hands with it. 
Zoey pouted when her hand was slapped and put her hands under the faucet. It was like what she was about to do was naughty for her to do it. She didn't understand why Hannah found it to need to help her. When most of the stuff, she was being helped with she could do herself. She watched Hannah get her hands lathered itself.

Hannah washed Zoey's hands, then rinsed them under the faucet. She got a towel and dried Zoey's hands. 

"Alright baby, all done! Let's go get your bib on and I'll fix you dinner."  Hannah cooed.

Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her from the bathroom. 

Hannah washed Zoey's hands, then rinsed them under the faucet. She got a towel and dried Zoey's hands. 
"Alright baby, all done! Let's go get your bib on and I'll fix you dinner."  Hannah cooed.
Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her from the bathroom. 
Zoey was excited for dinner. She was hungry afterall. "What's for dinner?" Zoey asked following her.

"Nothing special. How does macaroni and cheese and hot dogs sound?"  Hannah asked. 

When they got to the kitchen Hannah took a bib out of a drawer and tied it on Zoey. Wendy came out and sat down at the table. 

"Nothing special. How does macaroni and cheese and hot dogs sound?"  Hannah asked. 
When they got to the kitchen Hannah took a bib out of a drawer and tied it on Zoey. Wendy came out and sat down at the table. 
"That sounds good. I like Mac and cheese. " Zoey said as the bib was tied around her.

"Alright, let's get you seated." Hannah said. 

Hannah lifted Zoey into the booster seat next to Wendy and strapped her in. 

"Dinner will be ready shortly. Keep sucking on your pacifier until then." Hannah ordered. 

Hannah started working on dinner.

"Alright, let's get you seated." Hannah said. 
Hannah lifted Zoey into the booster seat next to Wendy and strapped her in. 
"Dinner will be ready shortly. Keep sucking on your pacifier until then." Hannah ordered. 
Hannah started working on dinner.

Zoey kept suckling on her pacifier waiting in her booster seat. She looked like an over toddler. Atleast she didn't have to wear pull ups.

Hannah made the Mac and cheese and cooked the hotdogs. She put them on plates, cutting Zoey's hot dogs into little pieces. She got the girls drinks, pouring Zoey's drink in a sippy cup. She brought everything to the table. Hannah pulled the pacifier from Zoey's mouth. 

"There you go baby. Would you like some help?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah made the Mac and cheese and cooked the hotdogs. She put them on plates, cutting Zoey's hot dogs into little pieces. She got the girls drinks, pouring Zoey's drink in a sippy cup. She brought everything to the table. Hannah pulled the pacifier from Zoey's mouth. 
"There you go baby. Would you like some help?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey felt her tummy growl as the food was brought out. Her paci was pulled out. "No thank you, I just need a fork to eat with. " she said

"I think a spoon would be better to scoop up the food with." Hannah said. 
Hannah got a baby spoon from the drawer and gave it to Zoey. 
"Oh okay. But don't you think this spoon is a little small?" Zoey asked, she could see it was a baby spoon too.

"It's better for you to take small bites with. That way your tummy won't fill up so fast." Hannah said. 
Wendy started eating her dinner.

Zoey nodded, she didn't need to take small bites. But she wasn't going to argue. She started to eat her Mac and Cheese

Hannah smiled and sat down at the table. She started eating, keeping an eye on Zoey. Wendy made sure not to make a mess. 
Zoey had a little trouble keeping her Mac and cheese on her spoon. But that was because she wanted big bites and not small bites. Little pieces of the macaroni fell onto her bib a couple bites in.

Hannah smiled as she saw the Mac and cheese fall on the bib. She kept eating, letting Zoey finish her dinner. Wendy finished her dinner and drank her milk. 
Zoey was still finishing her food, it was still taking her to get used to a small spoon. Her bib wasn't to messy tho. However a little fell on her pants and a little on the table. She didn't even notice though cause she was trying to finish her food with small bites. But eventually she finished her food.

Hannah saw that Zoey had finished her food. 

"Go ahead and drink your milk. Then we'll get you cleaned up and you and Wendy can play for awhile." Hannah wiped Zoey's face with a napkin. 

Hannah saw that Zoey had finished her food. 
"Go ahead and drink your milk. Then we'll get you cleaned up and you and Wendy can play for awhile." Hannah wiped Zoey's face with a napkin. 
Zoey nodded "okay." She took her bottle and started to drink her milk.

Wendy finished her dinner. 
"May I get up, please?" Wendy asked. 
"Yes you may. Go ahead and put your pajamas on. We aren't going anywhere tonight." Hannah said.
Wendy left the table.
Zoey put down her bottle when she finished her milk. "I finished my milk Hannah. All done. " Zoey said. She yawned.

Hannah smiled and got a wet cloth. She washed Zoey's face and hands. 

"There we go. Let's get you dressed for bed."

Hannah took Zoey's bib off and put the pacifier in her mouth. Hannah helped Zoey stand up and walked her back to the bedroom. Wendy was almost finished putting her pajamas. 

Hannah smiled and got a wet cloth. She washed Zoey's face and hands. 
"There we go. Let's get you dressed for bed."
Hannah took Zoey's bib off and put the pacifier in her mouth. Hannah helped Zoey stand up and walked her back to the bedroom. Wendy was almost finished putting her pajamas. 

Zoey suckled on the paci as she followed Hannah to the bedroom. She waved when she saw Wendy who was almost dressed. She wondered if she'd get to dress herself this time as well.