LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her to the bathroom. She pulled down Zoey's pants and panties and helped her sit down on the toilet. 
"There we  go,  baby." Hannah cooed.

Zoey started to go pee. Her panties were still dry, not a wet spot on them. When the peeing stopped she was finished. "I'm all done now. "

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah watched Zoey pee and wiped her when she said she was done. She helped Zoey stand up and pulled her pants and panties up.

"Why don't you go ahead and lay down for awhile, baby? You're looking tired." Hannah said. 

Hannah watched Zoey pee and wiped her when she said she was done. She helped Zoey stand up and pulled her pants and panties up.
"Why don't you go ahead and lay down for awhile, baby? You're looking tired." Hannah said. 

Zoey remembered she wasn't allowed to take out the paci so Zoey moved the paci so she could talk a little but she still held it in her mouth. "I'm not tired tho. I don't wanna lay down." Then she closed her mouth with the paci still in it.

"Are you talking back to me, little girl? Go ahead and take a book and lay down on your bed to read." Hannah insisted. 
Zoey didn't wanna do that either. But it was better then laying down for a nap. She picked out one of her books, then went to her toddler bed in Wendy's room.

Hannah smiled as Zoey went to her room. She started making dinner. Wendy came to het bedroom. 
"Maybe you should try and sleep, Zoey." Wendy said. 
Zoey frowned, why did they think she needed to sleep? She didn't notice she was suckling the binky more as she read her book on the bed.
"No thank you." She said behind the binky and proceeded with suckling it.

Wendy shrugged her shoulders and left the room. She started watching tv. Hannah was still making dinner. 

Zoey read her book for a little bit and started to get bored. She put her book on the floor, and sat in her bed. Not knowing if she was allowed to get up or not.

Hannah came to check on Zoey.

"Since you don't want to nap, go ahead and get up. I'm making dinner, but it won't be ready for awhile, Wendy's watching TV. Maybe you two can do something fun." Hannah said. 

Hannah came to check on Zoey.
"Since you don't want to nap, go ahead and get up. I'm making dinner, but it won't be ready for awhile, Wendy's watching TV. Maybe you two can do something fun." Hannah said. 

Zoey got up and nodded. "Thank you. " Zoey said. She'd be happy to watch tv or play something with Wendy.

Hannah walked with Zoey out to the living room, then went to the kitchen. Wendy liked up and smiled at Zoey. 
"So what do you want to do?" Wendy asked. 
"Watch tv for a little bit? I like to watch Disney channel sometimes." Zoey said moving her paci a little so she could talk.

"Let's see what's on Disney." Wendy said. 
She picked up the remote and changed to Disney. Tangled was on. 
"Alright. This looks good." Wendy said. 

Zoey sat on the couch and criss crossed her legs. She patted the spot next to her for Wendy to sit down.

Wendy moved over and sat next to Zoey. Hannah just about had dinner ready. 
Zoey got up, wanting to use the toilet before dinner. She figured they wouldn't mind since she's been doing good. After all, she was still a big girl. She moved her paci to tell Wendy, "I'm gonna go use the toilet. I won't be too long. " Zoey said she put the paci. She didn't think it'd be a big deal if she went by herself.

Hannah overheard Zoey. 
"Do you need to potty, Zoey? Let's go."
Hannah came over and took Zoey's hand and led her to the bathroom.
Zoey wished she could go by herself. she needed to poop. She followed her anyways.

When they reached the bathroom Hannah tugged Zoey's pants and panties down and helped her sit down. 
"There you go, baby." Hannah cooed. 
Zoey sat there on the potty ring, suckling her paci. She definitely looked like a toddler being potty trained. But she looked too cute. They were there for few minutes , she went both pee and a little poop.

Hannah heard Zoey pee and then poop. She waited for a couple of minutes. 
"Are you finished, sweetie?" Hannah asked. 
Zoey looked up and nodded that she was all finished.

Hannah smiled.

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up, them it will be time for dinner. " Hannah said.

Hannah tore toilet paper off the roll and cleaned Zoey. She tugged her panties and pants back up. 

"Let's wash our hands." Hannah said, guiding Zoey over to the sink. 

• 2 weeks later...