LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Wendy saw a pegboard with pacifiers on it next to the baby bottles. 

"They're over here, Hannah." Wendy announced loudly, causing several mother's to look in their direction. 

Hannah looked at the pacifiers. 

"Do you want to help me pick a couple of pacifiers out for Zoey, Wendy?" Hannah asked.

Wendy looked the pacifiers over and pointed to a purple pacifier with a unicorn on it. 

"That one matches her shirt." Wendy said. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy saw a pegboard with pacifiers on it next to the baby bottles. 
"They're over here, Hannah." Wendy announced loudly, causing several mother's to look in their direction. 
Hannah looked at the pacifiers. 
"Do you want to help me pick a couple of pacifiers out for Zoey, Wendy?" Hannah asked.
Wendy looked the pacifiers over and pointed to a purple pacifier with a unicorn on it. 
"That one matches her shirt." Wendy said. 

Zoey looked down not lookibg at the paci's she knew everyone was staring at her now. "Not so loud guys." Zoey said softly.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hannah looked at the pacifier and nodded. She found one that had a panda on it and another that had Tigger on it.

"Alright,  these will do. Now let's go find some bibs for our messy little girl." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah led Zoey through the baby store. 

Hannah looked at the pacifier and nodded. She found one that had a panda on it and another that had Tigger on it.
"Alright,  these will do. Now let's go find some bibs for our messy little girl." Hannah cooed. 
Hannah led Zoey through the baby store. 
Zoey saw all the pacifiers she'd be using till the end of the sleepover. They were so babyish. They looked for bibs.

Hannah spotted the bibs and took Wendy and Zoey over to them. She picked up a large plastic coverall bib and showed it to Zoey. 

"How about this one for our messy little girl?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah spotted the bibs and took Wendy and Zoey over to them. She picked up a large plastic coverall bib and showed it to Zoey. 
"How about this one for our messy little girl?" Hannah asked. 
"It was just an accident before. I'm not messy." Zoey said a lot of mothers in the store were looking as they passed.

"Just the same, you're wearing a bib when you eat." Hannah insisted,  "Let's see if it fits around your neck." 

Hannah stepped behind Zoey and slipped the bib around her neck, tying it in place. 

"How does it feel? Is the bib too tight?" Hannah asked. 

"Just the same, you're wearing a bib when you eat." Hannah insisted,  "Let's see if it fits around your neck." 
Hannah stepped behind Zoey and slipped the bib around her neck, tying it in place. 
"No it's not tight." Zoey said honestly. She wished they could skip trying them on.

"No it's not tight." Zoey said honestly. She wished they could skip trying them on.

Wendy smiled at Zoey. 

"That bib looks so cute. It has a picture of Elmo and says 'World's cutest Baby' on it. I think that's perfect for you, Zoey." Wendy said. 

Hannah untied the bib and held it along with the pacifiers. She picked out a couple more bibs as well. 

"Can you girls think of anything else we need while we're here?" Hannah asked. 

"Not me." Wendy answered. 

Wendy smiled at Zoey. 
"That bib looks so cute. It has a picture of Elmo and says 'World's cutest Baby' on it. I think that's perfect for you, Zoey." Wendy said. 
Hannah untied the bib and held it along with the pacifiers. She picked out a couple more bibs as well. 
"Can you girls think of anything else we need while we're here?" Hannah asked. 
"Not me." Wendy answered. 

"No, I think the stuff we have are all we need. " Zoey said.

Hannah led them to the register to pay and room them out of the store. 
"Do you girls want to go to another store?" Hannah asked. 
"I don't." Wendy answered. 
"No." Zoey said. "I had fun tho for the most part." She said.

"I'm glad you did. It was fun at the arcade. I liked watching you and Wendy playing games. Let's go home then." Hannah said. 
Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her out to the car. 
Zoey held Hannah's hand as they walked back to the car. "Can I read one of my new books in the car?" She asks.

Hannah opened the back door so Zoey could get in. 

"Of course. Pick one out." Hannah said. 

Hannah took one of the pacifiers out of it's package Ann's held it up to Zoey's mouth,.

"I want you to start using your pacifier now."

Hannah opened the back door so Zoey could get in. 
"Of course. Pick one out." Hannah said. 
Hannah took one of the pacifiers out of it's package Ann's held it up to Zoey's mouth,.
"I want you to start using your pacifier now."
Zoey got in and sat down. She pouted when the paci was presented to her, ready to be put in her mouth. But she lost a bet so she had to pay up. She opened her mouth a little.

Hannah slipped the pacifier in Zoey's mouth. 

"That stays in now unless Wendy or myself take it out." Hannah said. 

Hannah fastened Zoey's seatbelt and Wendy got in the car.  Hannah got in and started the car. 

Hannah slipped the pacifier in Zoey's mouth. 
"That stays in now unless Wendy or myself take it out." Hannah said. 
Hannah fastened Zoey's seatbelt and Wendy got in the car.  Hannah got in and started the car. 

Zoey crossed her arms, letting the binky sit in her mouth. She only sucked when drool was starting to form.

Wendy looked at Zoey and shook her head.

Hannah drove home and parked. She opened the back door and got Zoey out. She took her hand and started taking her inside. 

"You're acting like a baby, Zoey." Hannah said. 

Wendy looked at Zoey and shook her head.

Hannah drove home and parked. She opened the back door and got Zoey out. She took her hand and started taking her inside. 

"You're acting like a baby, Zoey." Hannah said. 

Zoey frowned as she followed her inside. "Nuh-uh." Zoey said, shaking her head. The paci stillin her mouth

? "I saw you pouting with your arms crossed in the car. Maybe I should put you down for a nap." Hannah said. 
Wendy followed them into the house. 

"Noo. " Zoey said softly . She wasn't even tired.

"I said I should. I didn't say you would be taking a nap. Do you need to go potty?" Hannah asked. 
Zoey nodded. It was probably a good idea to go. She hoped she wouldn't be put down for a nap.