LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

"We're definitely proud of her." Hannah said with a smile. 
Hannah led Zoey to the dressing room. 
"Put your arms over your head so I cam change your shirt, honey. " Hannah said. 
Zoey went in the dressing room and lifted her arms up in the air.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good girl, Zoey." Hannah cooed.

Hannah pulled off the shirt that Zoey was wearing and slipped the unicorn shirt on her. 

"Okay, put your arms down and lets see how the shirt fits." Hannah said. 

"Good girl, Zoey." Hannah cooed.
Hannah pulled off the shirt that Zoey was wearing and slipped the unicorn shirt on her. 
"Okay, put your arms down and lets see how the shirt fits." Hannah said. 
Zoey put her arms down to see and feel how her shirt felt. It better then the other one, the other one was wet. This one fit pretty well.

Hannah looked the shirt over and nodded. She took the barcode off the shirt.

"I think the shirt looks great on you. I'll put your other shirt in  my purse and take it home." Hannah said. 

Hannah led Zoey out of the dressing room and paid for the shirt. 

"Alright let's go to the bookstore, then we'll go get a pacifier." Hannah said. 

Hannah looked the shirt over and nodded. She took the barcode off the shirt.
"I think the shirt looks great on you. I'll put your other shirt in  my purse and take it home." Hannah said. 
Hannah led Zoey out of the dressing room and paid for the shirt. 
"Alright let's go to the bookstore, then we'll go get a pacifier." Hannah said. 

Zoey followed her still in the childish purple shirt. She nodded. "Okay." She said.

Hannah and Wendy took Zoey's hand and walked out into the mall and over to the book store. 
"What kind of books do you like to read?" Hannah asked Zoey. 
Zoey thought, "Um, I like suspense books. " Zoey said. "And triologies"

"Alright, we'll look for some. I'll pick up some books we can read after dinner tonight." Hannah said.

Hannah led Wendy and Zoey into the book store. 

Wendy let go of Zoey's hand and started looking for books she wanted.

"Alright, we'll look for some. I'll pick up some books we can read after dinner tonight." Hannah said.
Hannah led Wendy and Zoey into the book store. 
Wendy let go of Zoey's hand and started looking for books she wanted.

Zoey let go of Hannah's hand, thinking it was okay for her to go look for books too. She loved book stores. They were quiet and well filled with books. Sometimes book stores also smelled like coffee and tea.

"When you find something, bring it to me." Hannah said. 

Hannah let Zoey go and looked for books to read to Zoey and Wendy, Hannah went to the beginner books were, where Dr. Seuss was and other early reader books were. She kept an eye on Zoey as she looked.

"When you find something, bring it to me." Hannah said. 
Hannah let Zoey go and looked for books to read to Zoey and Wendy, Hannah went to the beginner books were, where Dr. Seuss was and other early reader books were. She kept an eye on Zoey as she looked.
"I will. " Zoey looked around the isles of different books on her own. She was in the thriller suspense book section, though she looked like she could belong in the children book section.

Hannah found a couple of books in the children's section that she thought Zoey might like. She went over to her and took her hand.

"Come with me, I found a couple of books you might like." Hannah said, leading Zoey to the children's section. 

Hannah found a couple of books in the children's section that she thought Zoey might like. She went over to her and took her hand.
"Come with me, I found a couple of books you might like." Hannah said, leading Zoey to the children's section. 
"Oh okay." Zoey said and went with her too the children's section. "What are they called?" She asked.

"The first one is Charlotte's Web, about a pig and a spider. It's not a trilogy, but it does have suspense in it. I enjoyed reading it. There's also the Bobbsey twin series that you might like. It's a lot older than most books, but I think you would enjoy it. At least look at them." Hannah said. 

"The first one is Charlotte's Web, about a pig and a spider. It's not a trilogy, but it does have suspense in it. I enjoyed reading it. There's also the Bobbsey twin series that you might like. It's a lot older than most books, but I think you would enjoy it. At least look at them." Hannah said. 
"Oh okay, I think I've heard of Charlotte's web." Zoey says, she took them and sat down to check them out.

Hannah smiled as Zoey sat down to look at the books. Wendy came over and showed Hannah the books she had picked out. Hannah took them and looked them over. 

"Good choices, Wendy. Zoey is looking over a couple of books I picked out for her. I'll get a couple more as well." Hannah said. 

Hannah smiled as Zoey sat down to look at the books. Wendy came over and showed Hannah the books she had picked out. Hannah took them and looked them over. 
"Good choices, Wendy. Zoey is looking over a couple of books I picked out for her. I'll get a couple more as well." Hannah said. 

Zoey was reading the backs of the book where most people would find out what the book's about. She read them both and decided they would be fine to read. She got up from the floor.

Hannah was looking through the children's books and picked out Goodnight Moon and Little Lucy,  a book about a dog that was a level reading book. She saw Zoey stand up. 

"Would you like for me to get those books for you?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah was looking through the children's books and picked out Goodnight Moon and Little Lucy,  a book about a dog that was a level reading book. She saw Zoey stand up. 
"Would you like for me to get those books for you?" Hannah asked. 

"Yes please. " Zoey said handing them to her. "Should I look for more books or are we almost done here?" She asked.

"I think we're almost done here. I just need to pay for the books and then we can leave. Take Wendy's hand and I'll go pay at the register." Hannah said.

Wendy took Zoey's hand and followed Hannah. They passed by a little girl wearing the same shirt and pants that Zoey was wearing and had Pull ups sticking above the waistband of her pants. 

"I think we're almost done here. I just need to pay for the books and then we can leave. Take Wendy's hand and I'll go pay at the register." Hannah said.
Wendy took Zoey's hand and followed Hannah. They passed by a little girl wearing the same shirt and pants that Zoey was wearing and had Pull ups sticking above the waistband of her pants. 

Zoey took Wendy's hand and saw the girl they were passing by. Zoey tried not to stare at the girl, it was just crazy how they looked a like. Only thing different was the girl was much younger, smaller, and had pull ups sticking out for the world to see.

Hannah paid for the books and led Zoey Ann's Wendy out of the store. 

"Okay, let's find Babies R Us. We need to get Zoey a couple of pacifiers and some bibs so she can keep her shirt clean when she eats," Hannah said, taking Zoey's hand. 

Hannah paid for the books and led Zoey Ann's Wendy out of the store. 
"Okay, let's find Babies R Us. We need to get Zoey a couple of pacifiers and some bibs so she can keep her shirt clean when she eats," Hannah said, taking Zoey's hand. 

Zoey blushed as people stared after that. It was clear to them that she was Zoey the one who needed pacis. Zoey wished Hannah hadnt said it outloud.
They were heading right towards the baby store.

Hannah saw the look on Zoey's face and smiled. 

"It's okay, baby. No one knows you here, right? I doubt if any of your friends are at the mall today." Hannah said. 

Hannah took Zoey and Wendy into the baby store. There were a few mothers there with their babies and toddlers. Hannah looked for the pacifiers. 

"I'm not sure where the pacifiers are at. If either of you see them, let me know." Hannah said. 

Hannah saw the look on Zoey's face and smiled. 
"It's okay, baby. No one knows you here, right? I doubt if any of your friends are at the mall today." Hannah said. 
Hannah took Zoey and Wendy into the baby store. There were a few mothers there with their babies and toddlers. Hannah looked for the pacifiers. 
"I'm not sure where the pacifiers are at. If either of you see them, let me know." Hannah said. 

Zoey hoped not. They looked around and Zoey hadnt spotted the pacifiers yet.