LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah tugged the panties up and put the shorts and tee shirt on Zoey.
"There we go. Put your socks and shoes on and meet me in the living room. I'll go get dressed." Hannah said.
Hannah left the room. 
"Are you enjoying the sleepover, Zoey?" Wendy asked. 
"Oh yeah. It's been great so far. And your sister is really nice. " Zoey said. She grabbed her socks and converses. She put them on and grabbed her brush. Then brushed her hair a little. Then put it back I her bag. "You ready to go to the living room?" Zoey asked

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anytime you are." Wendy said. 

Wendy walked with Zoey out to the living room. After a bit,  Hannah came out too the living room wearing jeans and a tee shirt,  carrying her purse. 

"When we get to the mall I want us to stick together. Make sure you stay in sight of me. I'll try to keep an eye on both of you but it's possible one of you could get lost." Hannah warned.

Hannah led Wendy and Zoey out to the car and opened the back door. 

"Anytime you are." Wendy said. 
Wendy walked with Zoey out to the living room. After a bit,  Hannah came out too the living room wearing jeans and a tee shirt,  carrying her purse. 
"When we get to the mall I want us to stick together. Make sure you stay in sight of me. I'll try to keep an eye on both of you but it's possible one of you could get lost." Hannah warned.
Hannah led Wendy and Zoey out to the car and opened the back door. 

"Okay. " Zoey said and they went to the car. Zoey got in the back when the door was open for them.

Hannah fastened Zoey's seatbelt and waited for Wendy to get in and fasten her seatbelt, then drove to the mall. She parked and let Zoey and Wendy out. 

"Take me hand as we walk across the parking lot to the mall." Hannah ordered, holding out her hands. Wendy took one of Hannah's hands. 

Hannah fastened Zoey's seatbelt and waited for Wendy to get in and fasten her seatbelt, then drove to the mall. She parked and let Zoey and Wendy out. 
"Take me hand as we walk across the parking lot to the mall." Hannah ordered, holding out her hands. Wendy took one of Hannah's hands. 
Zoey thought it was unnecessary to hold hands but didn't argue. Seeing that Wendy's probably used to holding hands and it was probably another rule. So she held hands with them going to the building.

Hannah could tell Zoey didn't want to take her hand. She didn't say anything as she took them inside the mall before letting go of their hands. 

"Is there something in particular you wanted to see or do, or did you just want to hang out?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah could tell Zoey didn't want to take her hand. She didn't say anything as she took them inside the mall before letting go of their hands. 
"Is there something in particular you wanted to see or do, or did you just want to hang out?" Hannah asked. 
"Can we go see the new arcade?" Zoey asked

"Is it an actual arcade with games? Yes we can go. What part of the mall is it in?" Hannah asked. 

"Yeah. And it's by the food courts. " Zoey said.

"Yeah. And it's by the food courts. " Zoey said.  

(I start my babysitting job tomorrow. So I won't be on much tomorrow or Friday)

Hannah nodded. She led Wendy and Zoey through the mall and to the arcade. 
"I'll get you both quarters to play the games with, unless they don't use quarters and you just swipe a card."
"There's a coin machine. " Zoey said she looked around at the games excited. "What games do you like to place, Wendy?" She asked Wendy

Hannah nodded and put twenty dollars in the machine, gigging both Wendy and Zoey ten dollars worth of quarters. 

"Hmm, I don't know. I don't play games that much. Do they have something simple? What do you like to play, Zoey?" Wendy asked. 

Hannah nodded and put twenty dollars in the machine, gigging both Wendy and Zoey ten dollars worth of quarters. 
"Hmm, I don't know. I don't play games that much. Do they have something simple? What do you like to play, Zoey?" Wendy asked. 
"Well they have glow hockey game thing. And they have some claw machines. And they have a little basketball game. I wanna try Pac man though it's my favorite. " Zoey said.

"I guess I'll try the claw machine and maybe the skee ball game." Wendy said. 
Hannah walked with the girls and watched them play. 
"Okay, you play those and I play pacman" Zoey said

Hannah watched Zoey play Pac man for a while. 
"Why don't us something to drink? You're pretty good at that game." Hannah said.
"Sure. It's not gonna be in a bottle though is it?" Zoey asked not wanting to use one in public.

"No, I wouldn't do that to you. Bottles are just for at home." Hannah said.

Hannah went to the food court and got three cokes. She put Wendy's and Zoey's drinks in sippy cups and brought them back. She gave Wendy her drink, then brought Zoey's hers. 

"I wouldn't want you to worry about spilling your drink while playing your games." Hannah said. 

"No, I wouldn't do that to you. Bottles are just for at home." Hannah said.
Hannah went to the food court and got three cokes. She put Wendy's and Zoey's drinks in sippy cups and brought them back. She gave Wendy her drink, then brought Zoey's hers. 
"I wouldn't want you to worry about spilling your drink while playing your games." Hannah said. 
"Yeah that makes sense I guess. " Zoey said not minding it too much. Sippy cups were better then bottles anyways. She was glad they didn't make her use a bottle.

Zoey took her sippy and took a drink. "I wanna find a different game. I still have a lot of quarters."

"Sounds good.  How about we find one we can play together? That sounds like fun, doesn't it? Hannah asked. 
Wendy took a sip from her cup and kept playing her game. 
"Okay. What about the basketball one?" Zoey suggested

"Alright. Are you any good at basketball? I'm on the girls varsity basketball team in school. Just warning you." Hannah said. 
She led Zoey over to the basketball game.  

"Kinda good I think. " Zoey said. There were 4 sets. 2 set for older kids to go against each other. And there were two smaller ones for younger kids to go against each other.

Hannah looked at the set up. 

"Let's try the one for big girls first. If you look like you're having trouble or I'm beating you too bad, you can play on the baby ones and we'll pick one of the little girls here for you to play against. Or if you beat me, I have to play against one of the baby's. Deal? Hannah asked, slipping quarters into the machine.

Hannah looked at the set up. 
"Let's try the one for big girls first. If you look like you're having trouble or I'm beating you too bad, you can play on the baby ones and we'll pick one of the little girls here for you to play against. Or if you beat me, I have to play against one of the baby's. Deal? Hannah asked, slipping quarters into the machine.
Zoey thought about it, sounded like a fun bet. "Alright, you're on." Zoey said. Hopefully she shouldn't have to much trouble.