LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

"You're right. Let me do it for you." Hannah said.

Hannah took the plate back and cut Zoey's pancakes into little pieces. She poured syrup over the pancakes and set the plate back in front of Zoey.

"Maybe I should put a bib on you.  You don't want to get syrup all over yourself, do you?" Hannah asked. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're right. Let me do it for you." Hannah said.
Hannah took the plate back and cut Zoey's pancakes into little pieces. She poured syrup over the pancakes and set the plate back in front of Zoey.
"Maybe I should put a bib on you.  You don't want to get syrup all over yourself, do you?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey watched her cut her pancakes and pour syrup on them.

"Well no I don't want to get syrup on me but I can stay clean without a bib. " Zoey said.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hannah frowned. 
"Alright, but you get syrup on your pajama top I won't be happy since I'll have to wash it." Hannah said.
Hannah and Wendy started eating. 
"I won't get any on it. " Zoey said softly and started to eat as well. She was hungry.

"Alright honey. " Hannah said. 

"Zoey wants to go to the mall after breakfast. I would like to go to."

"That's a good idea. We can spend the morning at the mall. Zoey needs to go to the bathroom and we all need to greet dressed. " Hannah said.

"Alright honey. " Hannah said. 
"Zoey wants to go to the mall after breakfast. I would like to go to."
"That's a good idea. We can spend the morning at the mall. Zoey needs to go to the bathroom and we all need to greet dressed. " Hannah said.

Zoey got excited and clapped happily. She loved the mall. "Awesome! I heard they built a new arcade in the mall. Maybe we can check it out!" Zoey suggested and continued eating.

"Maybe so. Are you talking about where were can play games? That would be fun." Hannah said.

Hannah and Wendy finished their breakfast. Hannah put their dishes in the sink and washed them so the syrup wouldn't stick.

"Are you almost finished, baby?" Hannah asked. 

"Maybe so. Are you talking about where were can play games? That would be fun." Hannah said.
Hannah and Wendy finished their breakfast. Hannah put their dishes in the sink and washed them so the syrup wouldn't stick.
"Are you almost finished, baby?" Hannah asked. 
"Yeah almost. " Zoey said and finished the last of her pancakes. Not a single drop of syrup got on her clothes.

Hannah took Zoey's plate and washed it. 

"Are you ready to go use the potty, Zoey? Then we can get dressed to go to the mall." Hannah asked. 

"I'll go get dressed now. Wendy said.

"Go ahead. We'll be along in a few minutes." Hanna said. 

Hannah took Zoey's plate and washed it. 
"Are you ready to go use the potty, Zoey? Then we can get dressed to go to the mall." Hannah asked. 
"I'll go get dressed now. Wendy said.
"Go ahead. We'll be along in a few minutes." Hanna said. 
"Yeah. " Zoey said getting out of her seat. She did have to go so she knew she was going to be able to use it when they get to the toilet.

Hannah took Zoey to the bathroom.  She removed Zoey's pull up and sat her on the toilet. 
"Good job keeping your pull up dry, sweetie. I  proud of you." Hanna said. 
Zoey smiled being told that. She stayed to go pee in the toilet.

Hannah watched Zoey pee.
"Let me know when you finish going potty, baby. Maybe you should try to poop too. I'll get you cleaned up after. " Hannah cooed. 
"I don't think I need to poop though." Zoey said.

"Okay, well let me know when you finish peeing in the potty." Hannah said. 
Zoey went for a few more seconds and then the pee stopped. "All done. I can wear underwear at the mall right?" She asked.

Hannah came over and wiped Zoey. 

"That's right baby. You stayed dry, so you can wear big girl panties. I'll help you get dressed." Hannah said. 

She helped Zoey stand up and tugged het pull up back up.

"Alright, let's go back to Wendy's room."

Hannah came over and wiped Zoey. 
"That's right baby. You stayed dry, so you can wear big girl panties. I'll help you get dressed." Hannah said. 
She helped Zoey stand up and tugged het pull up back up.
"Alright, let's go back to Wendy's room."
Zoey did even mind the tone you use towards a child Hannah gave her. It was nice. She followed her ready to get dressed.

When they got to the bedroom Wendy was just pulling a pair of shorts over a pair of Frozen panties.

"Good idea to wear  shorts. It's going to be warm today. Did you bring shorts, or do want to wear some of Wendy's shorts? That would be okay, right Wendy?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, no problem. She's a little small than me, so she'll probably fit in some of my old shorts." Wendy said.

When they got to the bedroom Wendy was just pulling a pair of shorts over a pair of Frozen panties.
"Good idea to wear  shorts. It's going to be warm today. Did you bring shorts, or do want to wear some of Wendy's shorts? That would be okay, right Wendy?" Hannah asked.
"Yeah, no problem. She's a little small than me, so she'll probably fit in some of my old shorts." Wendy said.

"Oh, I have my own shorts I can wear. Thank you though for the offer though..." Zoey said.

"Alright then, let's get you dressed." Hannah said.

Hannah knelt down and tugged off Zoey's pull up. 

"Get yourself a pair of big girl panties, shorts and a tee shirt and I'll help you get dressed." Hannah ordered.

"Alright then, let's get you dressed." Hannah said.
Hannah knelt down and tugged off Zoey's pull up. 
"Get yourself a pair of big girl panties, shorts and a tee shirt and I'll help you get dressed." Hannah ordered.
"Okay Hannah." Zoey said and went to her duffel bag, grabbing a pair of jean shorts that went to her knees, a pair of white panties with pink stripes and a blue t shirt with a pocket. She brought them back to Hannah.

Hannah watched as Zoey got the clothes she wanted to wear. Gdansk sighed but didn't say anything. She wanted Zoey to be comfortable at the mall. 

"Nice outfit, baby." Hannah said, taking the panties from her. 

Hannah opened the panties and held them in front of Zoey.

"Alright sweetie. Let's put your panties on." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah watched as Zoey got the clothes she wanted to wear. Gdansk sighed but didn't say anything. She wanted Zoey to be comfortable at the mall. 
"Nice outfit, baby." Hannah said, taking the panties from her. 
Hannah opened the panties and held them in front of Zoey.
"Alright sweetie. Let's put your panties on." Hannah cooed. 

"Thank you." Zoey said and stepped in the panties. She couldn't wait to go to the mall so she didn't argue about getting helped dressed.

Hannah tugged the panties up and put the shorts and tee shirt on Zoey.

"There we go. Put your socks and shoes on and meet me in the living room. I'll go get dressed." Hannah said.

Hannah left the room. 

"Are you enjoying the sleepover, Zoey?" Wendy asked.