LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

"Go ahead, but any candy you get goes in my purse until later." Hannah said. 
Hannah put another quarter in the machine and pushed the button to start it. 

Zoey nodded, she started to play it again, getting two ring pop candys and dropped them down yup where she could get them. "Cool I love these! I can give one to you Wendy if you don't get one." Zoey offered she gave them to Hannah. Then started to eat her sour punch straw.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy tried again as well, but got some sweet tarts. 

"Oh well. At least it's candy." Wendy said." You don't habe you share."

Wendy gave Hannah the candy. 

"You girls can play one more game, then we can go to the food court and get something to eat." Hannah said. 

Wendy tried again as well, but got some sweet tarts. 
"Oh well. At least it's candy." Wendy said." You don't habe you share."
Wendy gave Hannah the candy. 
"You girls can play one more game, then we can go to the food court and get something to eat." Hannah said. 
"But I want too." Zoey says and nodded at what Hannah said. "Sounds good. " she agreed.

Wendy looked around the arcade. She saw a whack a mole game. 
"Do you want to try that game with me?" Wendy asked Zoey. 
"Yeah, let's try it." Zoey said and headed over to it. "How much is it?"

"Fifty cents, I think." Wendy said, looking at the machine. 
Hannah came over and put the quarters in the machine. Wendy picked up one of the mallets. 
"Alright moles, come out so I can bop you." Wendy said. 

"Yea let's bop them!" Zoey said giggling and grabbing her own mallet. The game started.

Wendy watched the moles pop up and whacked them with her mallet. 
"Gotcha ya stupid moles!" Wendy called out. 
Hannah smiled as she watched Zoey and Wendy play. 
Zoey missed a few but she finally got a couple. Whacking them right on the head. "I love this game! Though it's hard sometimes " Zoey said

"Yeah, but it feels good when you do hit one. I like taking out my aggression on moles." Wendy said. 

When the game was over, Hannah gave both girls a hug. 

"Who's hungry?  Let's go pick out something to eat." Hannah said.

Hannah took the girls hands and walked to the food court.

"Yeah, but it feels good when you do hit one. I like taking out my aggression on moles." Wendy said. 
When the game was over, Hannah gave both girls a hug. 
"Who's hungry?  Let's go pick out something to eat." Hannah said.
Hannah took the girls hands and walked to the food court.

Zoey nodded. "I'm definitely hungry! Food courts are awesome. So many choices." She said. She walked with her.

When they reached the food court, Hannah lowercase them around looking at all the different options. 

"I think I want burritos,  fries and a drink. What do you think you want?" Hannah asked. 

"Do they have happy meals at the McDonald's here?" Wendy asked. 

"Yes, I'm pretty sure they do. What about you, Zoey?" Hannah asked. 

When they reached the food court, Hannah lowercase them around looking at all the different options. 
"I think I want burritos,  fries and a drink. What do you think you want?" Hannah asked. 
"Do they have happy meals at the McDonald's here?" Wendy asked. 
"Yes, I'm pretty sure they do. What about you, Zoey?" Hannah asked. 

"Do they have pizza here?" Zoey asked looking around. She could go for pizza and a drink.

"Yes, they have pizza hut and Sbarro's pizzeria. I think Sbarro's is better, but you can have either one." Hannah said. 
Hannah took the girls to get Wendy's happy meal first.
"I'll try Sbarro's pizza. Never had there's. " Zoey said. Her stomach growled, she was hungry.

"Alright, we'll stop there last." Hannah said, 

Hannah heard Zoey's stomach and smiled. She got the happy meal and a drink for Wendy and led her to a table. He set the happy meal on the table.

"Wendy, stay right here. I'll be able to see you from Taco Bell and Sbarro's. If someone bothers you, just scream and I'll come back. Zoey, you're coming with me." Hannah said. 

Hannah took Zoey to taco bell and got her food, then took Zoey to Sbarro's.

"What kind of pizza do you want?" Hannah asked. 

"Alright, we'll stop there last." Hannah said, 
Hannah heard Zoey's stomach and smiled. She got the happy meal and a drink for Wendy and led her to a table. He set the happy meal on the table.
"Wendy, stay right here. I'll be able to see you from Taco Bell and Sbarro's. If someone bothers you, just scream and I'll come back. Zoey, you're coming with me." Hannah said. 
Hannah took Zoey to taco bell and got her food, then took Zoey to Sbarro's.
"What kind of pizza do you want?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey was surprised she let Wendy stay by herself. But noticed she left Wendy with directions so that was alright. She went with Hannah to those places "Um, can I get a stuff crust pepperoni pizza, Hannah?" She asked, excited for food.

"Alright, I'll get you two slices. That should fill that cute little tummy of yours, each slice is huge." Hannah said.

Hannah ordered the pizza and kept looking over where Wendy was. She also ordered a large soft drink. When the food was ready Hannah got it and led Zoey back to the table. She set the food and drink on the table and sat down. 

"Zoey, I want you to sit on my lap. It's pretty busy here and that will free up a chair for some one else." Hannah said. 

Hannah lifted Zoey onto her lap. She picked up a napkin and tucked it in the neck of Zoey's shirt.

"Let's keep your shirt clean if we can."Hannah cooed. 

Hannah took a knife and fork and started cutting up the pizza slices.

"Alright, I'll get you two slices. That should fill that cute little tummy of yours, each slice is huge." Hannah said.
Hannah ordered the pizza and kept looking over where Wendy was. She also ordered a large soft drink. When the food was ready Hannah got it and led Zoey back to the table. She set the food and drink on the table and sat down. 
"Zoey, I want you to sit on my lap. It's pretty busy here and that will free up a chair for some one else." Hannah said. 
Hannah lifted Zoey onto her lap. She picked up a napkin and tucked it in the neck of Zoey's shirt.
"Let's keep your shirt clean if we can."Hannah cooed. 
Hannah took a knife and fork and started cutting up the pizza slices.

"Okay! Thank you!" Zoey said. She went back to the table where Wendy was there eating her own food. She was surprised Hannah would rather have her on her lap then Wendy. But she couldn't argue.

She sat on Hannah's lap with no problem. "Oh you didn't have to cut it." She said.

"Yes I did. It will be easier for baby to eat her pizza." Hannah said with a smile. 

Hannah took out the sippy cup and poured some of Zoey's drink into it and put the top on it. She handed it to Zoey and started eating her burrito.

"Yes I did. It will be easier for baby to eat her pizza." Hannah said with a smile. 
Hannah took out the sippy cup and poured some of Zoey's drink into it and put the top on it. She handed it to Zoey and started eating her burrito.

"I'm not a baby. " Zoey said and turned to look at Hannah "Can I atleast have a fork? I won't get my hands all messy. " she added.

"It's okay to get messy. I brought wipes to clean you and Wendy up after you eat. You're acting like a baby right now. Just eat your pizza and drink your drink." Hannah ordered. 
Zoey sighed. "Okay. " She started to eat her pizza pieces with no more arguing.

Hannah ate her burrito and watched Wendy and Zoey eat. Wendy ate her chicken nuggets and apple slices, getting some of the grease on her fingers. 

"Where else in the mall would you like to go?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah ate her burrito and watched Wendy and Zoey eat. Wendy ate her chicken nuggets and apple slices, getting some of the grease on her fingers. 
"Where else in the mall would you like to go?" Hannah asked. 
Zoey was getting messy with sauce from the pizza. But the pizza was so good even though it was in pieces. "Um, I don't know. Maybe a store or something?" Zoey suggested.