LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Logging On To Dd

Try deleting the temp internet files and the cookies from the internet settings from the control panel, and then restart the computer. I am having this trouble aswell but if I do that then it nomally lets me back in for 6/7 goes before it comes up with not permitted to view the boards again.

Chloe

I'll second Chloe's advice. The same thing has happened to me several times (this afternoon being the most recent) but I did exactly as descibed above and Hey Presto! here I am.

D :) lly

have tried that it does not work

think it is a aol thing i can get on any time using fire fox

Forgot to mention that AOL won't let me in DD - no way, no how. It never has.

AOL is the WORST server going. First off they are not, and never were a true ISP, just a Online Service.

And what is wrong with them exactly? - Well for starters, they spy on there users, sometimes not physically, but by using server-side programs to detect and disallow access to certain information on the web (not just web sites, but, gophers, FTP, News Servers, even some Mail Servers), but also sometime physically sitting there and watching a users actions (they have been caught doing this a number of times). This is reason enough to avoid using them at least as a primary server. But to add to that, mail sent to or from AOL is archived, so while they will claim not to have it, any Mail sent, or received through AOL can be retrieved several years latter. (this is why anything REALLY important, I only trust sending from private mail server, to private mail server, preferably on a non-standard port for mail traffic - that way, no record of the mail anywhere, except on the senders, and recipients machine - for even more privacy, encrypt the message.)

The biggest problem, is AOL just dose not respect it's users privacy, never has - that right there says "Avoid me" in my book.....