LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage Large Ultra Pampers

I am selling the Holy Grail of diapers. I am AB/DL and I have unearthed an unopened box of thick and powdery smelling large ultra pampers. It has taken all of my effort not to open this box, however maybe someone here may dare to partake in its enjoyment. In the box are 32 large and thick ultra pampers with a copyright date of 1987, making these diapers well over 20 years old. I am asking $300.00 or a best offer. Best of luck. Please mail poopypampers99@yahoo.com if interested.

post-10194-1169396335_thumb.jpg

post-10194-1169396335_thumb.jpg

Guest John_Q_Sample

I am asking $300.00 or a best offer.

Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!! For that price the diapers should magiclly change themselves for me... while doing a dance and singing the alphabet song!!!

• 1 year later...

2 Posts, both SPAM (and rediculously priced SPAM at that).

Who wants to bet how long these threads last?

Highly overpriced with a good gouge added in, but she did add best offer. At least it posted in the proper catagory. So it isn't really Spam.

Its truly amazing as I browse various sites ...Site stores,EBay, etc.......and how much people are selling old plastic diapers for. They are willing to pay over a hundred dollars at times for an item that in actuality barely fits, because they are usually baby diapers being that old. Occasionally you'll see older thicker adult diapers and they too are outrageously priced. I think back to when the aisles were full of plastic diapers only. BUt there is always that one person willing to pay anything for somehting they love......

• 5 months later...

I am selling the Holy Grail of diapers. I am AB/DL and I have unearthed an unopened box of thick and powdery smelling large ultra pampers. It has taken all of my effort not to open this box, however maybe someone here may dare to partake in its enjoyment. In the box are 32 large and thick ultra pampers with a copyright date of 1987, making these diapers well over 20 years old. I am asking $300.00 or a best offer. Best of luck. Please mail poopypampers99@yahoo.com if interested.

lol thats the year i was born in reality