LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ginny's Punishment

"You can't be serious Mum" Ginny said panicking slightly as her mother levitated her into their home.

"I am dear. I 've been telling you for ages that if you continued to act like a baby I would treat you like one and I'm sure you agree that walking off when I told you to stay where you were was very child like" her mother replied.

"But I'm an adult now!" Ginny responded.

"That only makes it worse" her the ginger woman said as she put the young woman down on the stone floor. "I'm going to grab some baby clothes and a nappy from the loft, If I return and your not naked and lying on the tabe in the nappy position then you'll be in big trouble" she continued before waving her wand and turning the wooden kitchen table into a padded baby changing one.

"I'm not going to do that!" Ginny said petulantly.

Her mother pulled out a chair from the table and sat down before summoning a wooden spoon to her and then doing the same to her daughter who landed over her knee in a perfect spanking position.

"Noooooo!" the young ginger woman shouted as her mother lifted her skirt, exposing her dark blue knickers for a second before pulling them down as well.

The Weasley matriarch swiftly brought the spoon down on her daughters undefended backside before raising it into the air and doing it again and again.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, owww" Ginny let out a noice as each swat hit her rear end, it wasn't long before she began begging her mother to stop.

She didn't though. She kept her swats coming at a steady pace and tuned out her daughter's cries of pain as she watched her daughter's pale derriere redden.

She kept going for a few minutes until her there wasn't any white areas left on the bottom of Ginny's rear end. Her daughter didn't seem to notice that she had stopped at first and continued to wiggle her bottom to escape the smacks which were no longer coming.

Once the sobbing had subsided, Ginny's mother let her up. "I'll bring my hairbrush down with me, if you're not ready for your nappy when I come down you'll be sorry".

Ginny gulped and began to take her clothes off immediately. She stepped out of her knickers which had fallen to her ankles during the spanking and then the white blouse that she was wearing. Her skirt followed and lastly her bra. Ginny smiled as shereleased her breasts, they weren't the biggest in school but the boys seemed to enjoy staring at them.

She then jumped up onto the table, taking extra care to ease her,still burning, bottom onto the surface. It kinda hurt, but the surface was cold so it soothed her a bit. Then she raised her legs into the air and opened them a bit, immitating the way that her auties positioned her baby cousins when they were changed.

Once that was done, she waited. As she waited, she heard the door open and her daddy entered.

She blushed as he entered the kitchen and was greeted with the sight of his naked daughter lying on the table right in front of him.

"Good afternoon dear" he said.

Ginny didn't respnd but her blush grew deeper, her daddy was looking right down at her exposed slit, he couldn't miss it especially as the sunlight through the window made her red bottom and ginger pubic hair act light a neon sign. Just then, a breeze coming through the still open door and traveling down her brack reminded her that all of her private parts were on show.

"I see your mother is finally carrying out her threat" he said.

Ginny mearly nodded and he walked away, also blushing.

It was a few minutes later that her mother came down with a bag of supplies and smiled to see that her daughter had done as ordered.

She moves around the table until she was standing at her daughter's feet before pulling a large jar of an orange salve out of the bag.

"This is a hair removal salve, little babies like you don't have hair all over their bodies. Turn over, I'll start on the back of your body first.

Ginny did as ordered and soon she was applying the salve to the back of her the young lady's arms, her almost hairless back, the back of her legs and then her red backside, even inside her crack.

"Ouch" she wimpered as her mother's hands came into contact with her rapidly brusing backside though she had finished soon enough and ordered her to turn over again.

The Weasley matriarch repeted the process on her daughters front covering everything, even Ginny's pink nipples, with the hair removal salve. She did all of this with a smile, finding her ticklish daughter's writhing amusing.

This stopped once her maternal hands reached Ginny's nether regions and the young lady put up some resistance, though a quick smack on her bottom and the threat of the hairbrush ensured that she remained still while she rubbed the salve vigerously into her daughter's pubic hair before gently coating her slit in the stuff.

After that, the older witch waved her wand and all of the hair, except those on her head, fell away and levitated into the bin.

Ginny lay on the table, naked and completely vunerable as her mother once again opened her bag and pulled out some more supplies, first a nappy, then some baby lotion, and finally a box with the word suppositories written in the side, the colours on the box changed so she knew they were magical, but she didn't know anything about them other than that.

Her mother grabbed her ancles and pushed them until they were so far back that she had lifted her bottom up off of the table before ordering her to keep them there.

Then she placed the nappy on the table, it was a muggle one so she had to place the nessesarry charms on herself, taking up time until Ginny didn't think she could stay in position much longer before sliding it under her bottom and allowing her to relax somewhat.

Next she opened the jar of baby lotion and began rubbing it over her private area, though it wasn't very private anymore.

"Good girl" her mother praised her before pulling two things out of the box labeled suppositories and taking them out of their wrappers. Ginny's mother then pushed her legs back once more and placed the first one at the entrance to her bottom.

Ginny wimpered as her mummy penetrated her most private place with her finger, and wimpered again when she repeated her actions with the second suppository. It was at this moment that Ginny realised that she was beginning to feel very horny, though she didn't understand why her mother's finger being deep in her ass was doing it.

Ginny wimpered once more, though this time was because her mother was removing her maternal finger from her back door, leaving her with an empty feeling. "What were those things?" She asked, looking up at the older woman through her raised legs.

"Suppositories dear, they are going to make you do a big messy poo poo in your nappy whether you want to or not" Her mother replied before picking up the top of the nappy and lifting it between her daughter's spread legs and closing it. "All done" she said finally.

Ginny wriggled a bit, she was quite surprised by how soft it was, before climbing down from the table.

"You may wear your clothes, but under them you're now a baby" her mother told her before grabbling her knickers and bra and taking them away. When she returned, Ginny was wearing her clothes again.

At that moment a bell rang indicating that someone was entering the house, the older woman waved her wand one last time and a yellow spell hit Ginny.

She recognised the spell immediately as one of her brother's prank spells, a second later warmth was filling her nappy as pee rushed out of her with her body putting up no resistance.

While she peed, her boyfriend Harry entered the house and asked if she was ready to leave for her date. He took her hand in his and led her out of the house as pee continued to fill her nappy and her hard, aroused nipples pushed noticibly against her blouse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So far I like it - I like it 5 ***** !

Are we through here with the Punishment ?

-OR- Will there more episodes of pleasurable punishment ?

The diaper plot has to thicken here (well maybe not so much thicken more like loosen) - suppositories at work !

How far will Harry become a part of this fluid situation ?

Ginny is wearing her portable loo - but there are containment restrictions before the whole shebang goes plop plop what a relieve it is !

Meanwhile back at the ranch - - - I 'll be waiting for more  .........

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting start. I got the feeling that things were moving along pretty fast. I would have liked to see a little more background before jumping right into the spanking and diapers. I will be watching for more.