LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yet Another New Introduction

Hello all, I registered today after spending a few days 'trolling' around on here! :-) It has been a hard decision registering on here, and 'reaching out' for people in the community, as most of the time I feel depressed and guilty over my diaper cravings...

So many wasted years throughout my teenage years to fight this, thinking I was ill, etc... Finding the AB/DL community has certainly put some perspective on this! LOL! I still feel odd from time to time, and feelings of guilt till surface everynow and then.

I don't think it helps that I suffer from acute social anxiety. Shy isnt a strong enough term in my opinion. But I guess with the Internet and a forum like this there is a degree of privacy and security, and maybe soon I will be able to truely accept me. Posting here might be the first step.

It is very encouraging to see so many people without these feelings of guilt. Maybe I should just learn to accept who I am! (after all, trying to change this thing about me for so long was like swimming upstream, an impossible task).

I look forward to meeting new people here!

-Andy

There's nothing wrong with feelings of guilt, but just save it for better things, like the old ladies you swindled out of their social security checks or something.

Anyway, that's me and my bizarre sense of humor.

While you're here, don't neglect the appetizer buffet. The chef worked long and hard and anything you can imagine is on it. (I hear the stuffed mushrooms are downright mind-blowing.)

Welcome and enjoy.

I thought they were regular mushrooms until Red Barchetta commented on how he felt strange and couldn't stop laughing... I'm trying to figure out exactly which of the mushrooms it was... I have been avoiding the ones with the seafood stuffing.

Hello all, I registered today after spending a few days 'trolling' around on here! :-) It has been a hard decision registering on here, and 'reaching out' for people in the community, as most of the time I feel depressed and guilty over my diaper cravings...

So many wasted years throughout my teenage years to fight this, thinking I was ill, etc... Finding the AB/DL community has certainly put some perspective on this! LOL! I still feel odd from time to time, and feelings of guilt till surface everynow and then.

I don't think it helps that I suffer from acute social anxiety. Shy isnt a strong enough term in my opinion. But I guess with the Internet and a forum like this there is a degree of privacy and security, and maybe soon I will be able to truely accept me. Posting here might be the first step.

It is very encouraging to see so many people without these feelings of guilt. Maybe I should just learn to accept who I am! (after all, trying to change this thing about me for so long was like swimming upstream, an impossible task).

I look forward to meeting new people here!

-Andy

Welcome I too have suffered my whole life with social anxiety, at times I cant even go places, I have no clue why,I may have been there before, but now I can't go, It happend last year I was suppose to go to this party, and I have been to this particular party before many times, and I just couldn't go.

Don't let the diaper fetish bother you people all over the world are doing just what your doing and more, so don't let it get you down, and go and look at some of the sites, you will feel better about yourself, when you know others are just like you, and maybe you can find someone nearby to be your diaper buddy.

Good luck and it was nice meeting you.....B

welcome to the community. i think you'll find the people here very welcoming. feel free to be yourself here, and never feel guilty for who you are!

you've felt these feelings all through growing up so obviously they're a part of you and always will be. embrace them as a part of who you are and find the necessary balance, trust me it helps more then you could imagine.

Hi Andy and welcome to Daily Diapers ! :thumbsup:

I know what you mean about feeling guilty about your feelings, but if you read a lot of the older threads here you will find that you are most deffinately NOT alone with those inner feelings.

I struggled with my thoughts as to whether or not I should come on here, having read so many threads that really could have been written by me regarding "Guilt" , "Shyness" and the feeling that you might be "ill" , well read on and you will see you are just one of very many special people who use this site!! and I hope you will realise that you are NOT ill just slightly different-each to their own. :beer:

You are who you are, and do not try to change that, here you can just be yourself!

Above all enjoy your new found friends here much as they will enjoy chatting to you.

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the nieghborhood. I know I had feelings of guilt and being different becuase of these desires. But when I discovered online that I wasn't alone I felt better. And since then I've come to accept it as part of who I am. It's not hurting me or anybody else. Even if you dont make friends right away dont give up. I've been on the internet since 99 and only in the past few months have I finally got some chat friends..

DLB