LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

Various Huggies/Pull-Ups/GoodNites information worthy of a "thread bump" that I'm consolodating into one post.

1. Huggies Hawaiian limited edition diapers are now available--they come in sizes 3-5. If you're familiar with the Jeans or Santa designs, you know how these work. There are pictures of these elsewhere on DD. Those who are interested should be able to find these at various stores. Some stores may have these in their own special display, so be sure to look for a display near the diaper aisle if you don't see these with the diapers in the aisle itself. These cost about $11.

2. GoodNites are now coming in "limited edition" prints as well. Boys will be getting the highly publicized Spider-Man prints, and girls will be getting Disney Fairies. These are starting to make their way onto shelves, but I don't have a price yet. These are in addition to, not in place of the regular GoodNites for those who are wondering.

3. Regular GoodNites are still the ones that were introduced late last year--I have no idea when they'll be updated, but my guess is that it'll be sometime after July with the limited edition prints coming out now and the last update being done near the end of last year.

4. There are still no size 6 "limited edition" prints, at least not yet anyway. Oh, and speaking of size 6, the "Pure & Natural" line is still unavailable in size 6 as well.

5. GoodNites have Bed Mats in case anybody missed the previous messages discussing them. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. They're a bit expensive and don't seem as effective as the diapers, but I'm pretty sure they're intended for wetters who leak, and as a jab at a similar Pampers product.

6. New Huggies Pull-Ups have begun making their way to store shelves. I haven't seen them myself yet, but ADISC referenced them and there are pictures there of the design for boys. The new Pull-Ups have red sides instead of the blue ones that we're used to.

*sigh* Time to go diaper shopping again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently I was shopping at K mart and saw the new huggies princess pullups. I noticed that they also had a minnie mouse design. I thought this was really neat never have I seen a minnie and princess design in the same pack, in fact, I haven't seen a minnie design since I was being potty trained. I also noticed that they had little tabs and added feature to make easy open sides even more easier to open...I have no idea why I thought they were already easy to open, Just an unnecessary addition to an already expenisve product but still cute though.. I couldn't resist so I bought a pack....And I shouldn't have...

They only had a jumbo pack in sizes 4t-5t I kept searching for a smaller pack but none. Jumbo pack comes with 42 diapers in a pack.

Sizes 4t-5t 38-50lbs. I havent bought pullups in over three years and I don't ever remember them going up to 50lbs but thats just probably my failing memory, anyway I thought neat! they might run a little bigger..WRONG!

When first taken out of the pack they are noticeably smaller. I haven't bought them in a long time but I haven't gotten any bigger either. I have always been able to fit into these and now I cant even squeeze into them what a freakin shame! At first I thought that maybe I had gotten bigger but luckly I found an older pullup (one that I had bought many years ago) in my stash and I was able to confirm that they are making them smaller. I can still fit into the older pullups but these new Huggies pullups are definitely being made smaller then they were before! :wtf2:

I guess i'll stick to my goodnites I hope they don't start making those smaller ugh! :badmood:

That's really sad, I really want some princess pullups. :(

I'm still going to be picking some up along with the "Red Cars" Pull-Ups when I get the chance. I'll be looking for both of those in the 4T-5T size, and I'll be looking for the limited edition GoodNites in the L/XL size with them.

Recently I was shopping at K mart and saw the new huggies princess pullups. I noticed that they also had a minnie mouse design. I thought this was really neat never have I seen a minnie and princess design in the same pack, in fact, I haven't seen a minnie design since I was being potty trained. I also noticed that they had little tabs and added feature to make easy open sides even more easier to open...I have no idea why I thought they were already easy to open, Just an unnecessary addition to an already expenisve product but still cute though.. I couldn't resist so I bought a pack....And I shouldn't have...
The Minnie Mouse design is definitely new--the last time that KCWW used Minnie Mouse on Pull-Ups had to be 2002 at the absolutely latest. The princesses were introduced in 2003 if I remember correctly.

The improved easy-open sides were introduced last year--it's my understanding that KCWW added the "little tabs" to make the easy-open sides a little less easy to open. I seem to remember reading something that said parents loved the easy-open sides, but they didn't like that their squirmy and to-clever-for-their-own-good toddlers were easily able to figure out how to open the easy-open sides. KCWW did some studies and came up with the redesigned easy-open sides that parents can still open easily, but are supposedly more difficult for toddlers to open on their own. If you remember the old easy-open sides, you'll probably remember that it really wasn't easy to seal up a used pair of Pull-Ups with them--this wasn't a real issue for wet ones, but there were plenty of parents that found this annoying for messy ones. As an added benefit of the new easy-open sides, it's now possible to seal up a used pair of Pull-Ups using the little tabs in the same way that you'd use the fasteners to seal up a used regular diaper. The change may seem minor, but it's a win/win for parents.

They only had a jumbo pack in sizes 4t-5t I kept searching for a smaller pack but none. Jumbo pack comes with 42 diapers in a pack.

Sizes 4t-5t 38-50lbs. I havent bought pullups in over three years and I don't ever remember them going up to 50lbs but thats just probably my failing memory, anyway I thought neat! they might run a little bigger..WRONG!

Now this I know is incorrect. The 4T-5T "Jumbo" pack contains only 19 Pull-Ups. Even the 2T-3T "Jumbo" pack that contains the largest number of any "Jumbo" pack only contains 26 Pull-Ups. You might be referring to the "Biggie Pack" (yes, that's its official name) which contains 42 Pull-Ups in the 4T-5T size, but I'm not entirely sure. The only other thing that I could think of with the description that you're giving though would be the 2T-3T "Mega" pack, because that also has 42 Pull-Ups in it. Either way though, what you purchased was not the "Jumbo" pack--in fact, what you were probably looking for was either the "Jumbo" or the "Mega" pack.

That said though, you're absolutely correct about the change in the weight range. In the past, the 4T-5T size was always listed as "38+ lbs." There was never a maximum weight range printed on the package. Starting last year, along with the introduction of the improved easy-open sides, KCWW began referring to the 4T-5T size as being intended for a weight range of 38-50lbs.

When first taken out of the pack they are noticeably smaller. I haven't bought them in a long time but I haven't gotten any bigger either. I have always been able to fit into these and now I cant even squeeze into them what a freakin shame! At first I thought that maybe I had gotten bigger but luckly I found an older pullup (one that I had bought many years ago) in my stash and I was able to confirm that they are making them smaller. I can still fit into the older pullups but these new Huggies pullups are definitely being made smaller then they were before! :wtf2:

I guess i'll stick to my goodnites I hope they don't start making those smaller ugh! :badmood:

The new Pull-Ups shouldn't be noticeably smaller. It's possible that the new easy-open sides are fastened a bit too tightly though. One thing that you may want to do is to take one pair, open the easy-open sides, reposition them, and see if this makes any difference. On occasion I've noticed that the sides are sealed a little tigher then they used to be--this isn't a problem for toddlers, but it could be an issue for AB/DLs.

Also don't take this the wrong way, but your older pair of Pull-Ups isn't a reliable way to confirm that the new ones are being made smaller then they were before. You mentioned that you found the older pair of Pull-Ups "in your stash" and that you had purchased it "many years ago." If I'm understanding you correctly, the Pull-Ups from "many years ago" were not still sealed in their original packaging, right? The problem here is that over time diapers that have been opened breathe/expand, and generally become easier to fit into. In other words, the pair of Pull-Ups from your stash may be larger now then they were when you purchased them. If you had a sealed pair of older Pull-Ups you would be able to do a more accurate comparison--the packaging would have kept them compressed and ensured that they retained their original size.

It's still possible that the new Pull-Ups may be cut smaller then they were before, but the size difference that your describing sounds like it would be too significant for KCWW to ignore. Then again it's also possible that these are being cut smaller to push sales of the S/M GoodNites. There were/are parents who were trying to cut costs by using Pull-Ups in place of GoodNites overnight because the size was similar, and it would make sense for KCWW to try and push those parents to the S/M size GoodNites by making the Pull-Ups smaller. I don't think that the size of GoodNites will change though--at least not unless they plan on introducing an XL/XXL size to fill the gap that would be created by cutting them smaller. Also, I'm not saying that you're wrong about the Pull-Ups--I just want you to know that your comparison may not be as accurate as you first thought it was. Of course, I could be wrong. :)

Finally please don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't want your new Pull-Ups I'm sure that there are other members here (myself included,) who would be happy to take them off of your hands via the Freecycle section of the board.

For example the package of these that I intend to purchase for my diaper collection isn't something that's going to be opened. However that doesn't mean that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on more of these to actually use. I have a diaper collection, and that's something that's separate from my "diaper stash." The big difference is that the stuff in my collection is purchased specifically for the collection and that I don't intend to use it--the stuff in my stash on the other hand is stuff that I purchase with the intention of actually using. There may be a temporary overlap between some of the contents of the two, but the stuff in my stash gets used and there is always a point where something in my collection will no longer be in my stash.

You are right, after reading up on some reviews on the Huggies pull-ups site, I have found that tabs actually can be useful, especially for the younger potty trainer that might be a little too small for the pant, the tabs actually make it so you can fasten the diaper tighter around the waist. I have to wonder though, it seems as though these products are going backwards, the Huggies pull-ups are being made more like diapers and the Goodnites more like pull-ups. This is just a thought of mine, I’m really not complaining but I have to laugh thinking about it.

Now this I know is incorrect. The 4T-5T "Jumbo" pack contains only 19 Pull-Ups. Even the 2T-3T "Jumbo" pack that contains the largest number of any "Jumbo" pack only contains 26 Pull-Ups. You might be referring to the "Biggie Pack" (yes, that's its official name) which contains 42 Pull-Ups in the 4T-5T size, but I'm not entirely sure. The only other thing that I could think of with the description that you're giving though would be the 2T-3T "Mega" pack, because that also has 42 Pull-Ups in it. Either way though, what you purchased was not the "Jumbo" pack--in fact, what you were probably looking for was either the "Jumbo" or the "Mega" pack.

I think it is a Mega pack, I’m looking everywhere on the package but it doesn't say anywhere what it is. I remember the tag on the shelf reading jumbo pack...I think it might of been in the wrong place or labeled wrong which is very common.

Repositioning was a good idea, I was actually able to get them on that way but still they look ridiculous ha! I really thought I had either gotten a faulty pack or the wrong size but it reads 4t-5t but fits like 2t-3t?

Also don't take this the wrong way, but your older pair of Pull-Ups isn't a reliable way to confirm that the new ones are being made smaller then they were before. You mentioned that you found the older pair of Pull-Ups "in your stash" and that you had purchased it "many years ago." If I'm understanding you correctly, the Pull-Ups from "many years ago" were not still sealed in their original packaging, right? The problem here is that over time diapers that have been opened breathe/expand, and generally become easier to fit into. In other words, the pair of Pull-Ups from your stash may be larger now then they were when you purchased them. If you had a sealed pair of older Pull-Ups you would be able to do a more accurate comparison--the packaging would have kept them compressed and ensured that they retained their original size.

They actually were in their original package although it was not sealed. I have never thought of this. If I were able to get a new package of older version Huggies pull-ups I would be able to, perhaps, make a more accurate comparison.

It's still possible that the new Pull-Ups may be cut smaller then they were before, but the size difference that your describing sounds like it would be too significant for KCWW to ignore. Then again it's also possible that these are being cut smaller to push sales of the S/M GoodNites. There were/are parents who were trying to cut costs by using Pull-Ups in place of GoodNites overnight because the size was similar, and it would make sense for KCWW to try and push those parents to the S/M size GoodNites by making the Pull-Ups smaller. I don't think that the size of GoodNites will change though--at least not unless they plan on introducing an XL/XXL size to fill the gap that would be created by cutting them smaller. Also, I'm not saying that you're wrong about the Pull-Ups--I just want you to know that your comparison may not be as accurate as you first thought it was. Of course, I could be wrong. :)

This actually makes the most sense and it was the first thing that popped into mind when I made the discovery. The S/M Goodnites are from what it seems to be aimed more toward potty training children rather then bedwetting children, you can tell that just by looking at the designs, and they already sell way more then the L/XL. I can't think of any reason for this sizing issue other than to push sales on the Goodnites underpants.
I haven't read any reviews of parents complaining about the sizing issue yet but then again, I don't think you would notice this issue on a toddlers body.

With all of that said, I wouldn't mind giving some up! Of course the package already been opened, I have used some diapers for stuffers but plenty still in the package. These really are cute... I'm fascinated just by looking at them. :)

You are right, after reading up on some reviews on the Huggies pull-ups site, I have found that tabs actually can be useful, especially for the younger potty trainer that might be a little too small for the pant, the tabs actually make it so you can fasten the diaper tighter around the waist. I have to wonder though, it seems as though these products are going backwards, the Huggies pull-ups are being made more like diapers and the Goodnites more like pull-ups. This is just a thought of mine, I’m really not complaining but I have to laugh thinking about it.
You make an excellent point about the tabs being useful for younger trainers as well. It really wouldn't surprise me if that also factored into KCWW's decision to redesign the easy-open sides. I wouldn't really say that these products are "going backwards" so much as I'd say that underwear as a whole has "gone backwards." I mean, it's now possible to easily find underwear for adults with designs on them, and nearly impossible to find plain white underwear for children anymore. When it comes to clothing plain white briefs are starting to look like an endagered species in the underwear aisle. The more I think about this, the more I think that I may have been a bit too hard on the redesigned GoodNites looking more like Pull-Ups.

Regarding Pull-Ups, I actually think KCWW found a way to make them more underwear like then they were before. The original easy-open sides were less underwear-like, but parents liked them because it reduced the chance of them accidentally tearing the sides when putting them on their children or checking for accidents. The new easy-open sides make it harder for little hands to open them, and that makes the Pull-Ups more "underwear-like" for children. The easy-open sides are still "easy" for parents though, and they have the benefit of being more conveinent, and easier to adjust as you mentioned. :) They also don't require an extra fastener just to seal up used Pull-Ups. (Some foreign pull on diapers and training pants actually add a tape to the back for sealing up the use ones.)

I think it is a Mega pack, I’m looking everywhere on the package but it doesn't say anywhere what it is. I remember the tag on the shelf reading jumbo pack...I think it might of been in the wrong place or labeled wrong which is very common.

Repositioning was a good idea, I was actually able to get them on that way but still they look ridiculous ha! I really thought I had either gotten a faulty pack or the wrong size but it reads 4t-5t but fits like 2t-3t?

Hmm... I'm not quite sure that these are a Mega pack. This is going to sound like an odd question, but did these come in a box or in a bag? The "Jumbo" pack comes in a bag and will say "Jumbo" in the top right or left hand corner. Likewise, the "Mega" pack comes in a bag with the word "Mega" printed in the same location. (I just can't remember what the current location is.) For a 4T-5T "Mega" pack, there should only be 32 diapers to a package. If these were in a box, then they were definitely some sort of "Biggie Pack." There is a "big pack" bag as well, but the only way I can describe it is "cube shaped." It's larger then both the "Jumbo" and "Mega" packages. You're absolutely right about the shelves being labeled incorrectly or items being in the wrong place--I can't tell you how many times I've had to look at a different part of the aisle for the correct information on the diapers that I was buying.

I'm glad that repositioning worked. :) I have no idea why the 4T-5T is fitting like 2T-3T, or even 3T-4T--both sizes are still available, and it's not like KCWW has to make up for anything being absent. Part of me honestly wonders if these were just compressed really well, and if the unpositioned sides made them seem smaller then they really are. In order to fit the "tabs" around the new easy-open sides, KCWW seems to be sealing the inner part of the easy-open sides a bit tighter then they used to. At least this was what I noticed on the Pull-Ups released last year. My guess is that they wanted to avoid having to spend more for slightly larger packaging to accomodate the extra thickness from the tabs. (Those little strips of plastic add up!)

They actually were in their original package although it was not sealed. I have never thought of this. If I were able to get a new package of older version Huggies pull-ups I would be able to, perhaps, make a more accurate comparison.

This actually makes the most sense and it was the first thing that popped into mind when I made the discovery. The S/M Goodnites are from what it seems to be aimed more toward potty training children rather then bedwetting children, you can tell that just by looking at the designs, and they already sell way more then the L/XL. I can't think of any reason for this sizing issue other than to push sales on the Goodnites underpants.
I haven't read any reviews of parents complaining about the sizing issue yet but then again, I don't think you would notice this issue on a toddlers body.

If you were able to get a new package of older version Huggies Pull-Ups, you would definitely be able to make a more accurate comparison. Of course, you could also let the recent ones sit for awhile so that they have time to expand. A tape measure (the kind used for clothing) would also be useful if you want to be precise. When the new GoodNites were first introduced in 2010, one member here took several pictures of them measured in comparison to previous designs.

The S/M GoodNites are actually aimed at children ages 4 and up--they're designed to fit clothing sizes 4-8, or 38-65lbs. The 4T-5T Pull-Ups are aimed at children under the age of 4--they're weight range is slightly lower then the weight range for S/M GoodNites. I really think that KCWW wants to push the people in the 4+ crowd that are using 4T-5T Pull-Ups into S/M GoodNites though, which would explain the change. KCWW really wants to get parents of bedwetters that have been using Pull-Ups to switch to GoodNites, and this could be one way to do that.

I should point out that the sizing overlap between the 4T-5T Pull-Ups and the S/M GoodNites already has a reason for existing that makes a lot of sense as well. The only Pull-Ups that do not have a 4T-5T size available are the Pull-Ups for Night-Time. (The Learning Designs and Cool Alert lines both have 4T-5T offerings.) It's also worth adding that Pull-Ups and similar training pants are intentionally made to be less absorbant then baby diapers or products like GoodNites--this is to encourage potty training. (The Night-Time Pull-Ups are a bit more absorbant then the daytime ones, but still not as absorbant as GoodNites.) This set up is obviously really good for KCWW--it essentially guarantees that customers of Pull-Ups that are late trainers become customers of GoodNites as well.

Furthermore, there are two contradictory complaints that constantly come up in reviews for Pull-Ups and similar training pants like Easy Ups. The first is parents complaining that the 4T-5T size is too small for their child, and that KCWW should introduce a 5T-6T size. This complaint comes about equally from parents of tall children and parents of "round" children. The contradicting complaint is that the 4T-5T size is too large for their child, and that it should be smaller. I would say that this is very likely, but KCWW could be looking into the possibility of adding a 5T-6T size to Pull-Ups in the future. This would also explain any alterations to the 4T-5T size. Likewise, if the weight range of GoodNites is increased this year that would also explain why the 4T-5T Pull-Ups may have been altered.

On a side note, it's funny that you mentioned the S/M GoodNites selling better then the L/XL GoodNites where you live, because the exact opposite is true in my area. Around here the S/M GoodNites are usually the ones sitting on shelves, and the L/XL GoodNites are the ones that sell quickly.

With all of that said, I wouldn't mind giving some up! Of course the package already been opened, I have used some diapers for stuffers but plenty still in the package. These really are cute... I'm fascinated just by looking at them. :)
:) The new Pull-Ups sound really interesting to me. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on some of them for regular use, and for my collection as well. I definitely need to find a store selling the "Mega" sized 4T-5T packages with 32 Pull-Ups each in my area to get the ones for my collection. The ones for regular use I'm far less picky about though because I'm just going to use them as they would normally be used.
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Shydiaper2

GoodNites aren't from Huggies, but they are from Kimberly-Clark, the company that makes Huggies so you're in the right spot. ;)

I have tried the GoodNites Bed Mats, but not for actual wetting. I was engaged in very intense sexual activity and didn't want to have to clean the bed afterward, so I put one of these down on the bed to keep it clean. I can't tell you how well these work for pee, but they do a great job of soaking up sweat and lube as well as "other stuff."

These should be fine for wetting the bed, but you should definitely keep a diaper on if your going to try it. These really look like they were designed to handle leaks more then anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

I really believe that these are meant to be back-up for the really heavy wetters and people who sleep in a position that causes their diapers to leak. If your a parent of a kid who leaks, you're still going to be changing sheets and clothing--ditto if your the parent of a kid whose a firehose. At least with these parents in those situations will have a chance to avoid waking up and having to change their child's sheets. Clothing is still an issue, but it's easier to manage then bedding in the middle of the night. In the summer months clothing might not be a big issue either--growing up I slept in nothing but a pair of underwear when it was really warm outside.

I don't see these as being part of an either/or scenario for kids. The entire reason that GoodNites did so well when they were new is that they were an alternative to overpriced youth diapers from medical stores and an alternative to bed mats that were highly ineffective. P&G has been selling Pampers bed mats for years and they're virtually impossible to find because so few people actually use them. They're good for diaper back up, and probably changes but not much else. I suppose if a child was a really really really super-light wetter these might be ok on their own, but that's probably tempting fate. Even a super-light wetter is probably going to wet the top sheet if not the comforter, and there's the whole issue of clothing again. I could be wrong, but these really seem like part of a larger whole.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For those who are interested, there's some new Huggies stuff available. Little Movers have new packaging touting an elastic waistband, and Pull-Ups now have designs from Monsters Inc. on them along with Minnie Mouse for girls and Disney/Pixar Cars for boys. In an interesting move, KCWW removed the tabs from the Pull-Ups so that the easy-open sides are the way they were before Little Movers Slip-Ons came out. If you look at the Pull-Ups website, you can see parents complaining about the tabs being removed.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who are interested, there's some new Huggies stuff available. Little Movers have new packaging touting an elastic waistband, and Pull-Ups now have designs from Monsters Inc. on them along with Minnie Mouse for girls and Disney/Pixar Cars for boys. In an interesting move, KCWW removed the tabs from the Pull-Ups so that the easy-open sides are the way they were before Little Movers Slip-Ons came out. If you look at the Pull-Ups website, you can see parents complaining about the tabs being removed.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure where else to post this, but I saw that at my local Target, the girls GoodNites were on clearance, but not the boys. Possibly a new design?

From what I saw on another AB/DL site, it sounds like KCWW is planning to release an entirely new GoodNites product in April. Whether it'll replace the current GoodNites or just add to the line remains to be seen, but if you Google "GoodNites Tru-Fit" you should be able to find some pictures of what we might be getting. It looks like these are basically the same concept as a lot of so-called "hybrid" cloth diapers that use a disposable insert in them. If these replace the "GoodNites Underwear" line, I expect it to go over about as well as "New Coke" did. The L/XL GoodNites Underwear in particular are frequently used by disabled children who would not benefit from a product like this, and I could see a significant backlash from the parents/caregivers of those children really damaging KCWW's profit margins for GoodNites. On the other hand, if these are just an addition to the GoodNites line like the bed mats are and the boxers/sleep shorts were, I could see their success as a toss-up. They might bomb like the boxers/sleep shorts that stores couldn't give away, or they might sell all right like the bed mats. If they replace regular GoodNites Underwear though, KCWW will pretty much be handing a market they have a stranglehold on to their competition.

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover
  • 3 months later...

From what I saw on another AB/DL site, it sounds like KCWW is planning to release an entirely new GoodNites product in April. Whether it'll replace the current GoodNites or just add to the line remains to be seen, but if you Google "GoodNites Tru-Fit" you should be able to find some pictures of what we might be getting. It looks like these are basically the same concept as a lot of so-called "hybrid" cloth diapers that use a disposable insert in them. If these replace the "GoodNites Underwear" line, I expect it to go over about as well as "New Coke" did. The L/XL GoodNites Underwear in particular are frequently used by disabled children who would not benefit from a product like this, and I could see a significant backlash from the parents/caregivers of those children really damaging KCWW's profit margins for GoodNites. On the other hand, if these are just an addition to the GoodNites line like the bed mats are and the boxers/sleep shorts were, I could see their success as a toss-up. They might bomb like the boxers/sleep shorts that stores couldn't give away, or they might sell all right like the bed mats. If they replace regular GoodNites Underwear though, KCWW will pretty much be handing a market they have a stranglehold on to their competition.

UPDATE

The Tru-Fit GoodNites are out, at least in Canada, but US residents can find them on eBay and Wal-Mart's website. Also, KCWW has released new "Limited Edition" GoodNites in the S/M size with updated Disney Fairies and Spider-Man prints on them. The new designs and packaging can be seen on the official GoodNites website if anyone is interested in them.

I picked some up yesturday i really like them there nice because if you find the one pad is not enough you can put another pad in maybe even a 3rd one if you so wish and there cofotable and discreet

I picked some up yesturday i really like them there nice because if you find the one pad is not enough you can put another pad in maybe even a 3rd one if you so wish and there cofotable and discreet

I'm still looking for them, but I'm hoping to give them a try once I find them. They definitely won't replace traditional GoodNites for me as long as I can still get my hands on them, but the Tru-Fit could wind up getting a bit of use in situations where it may not otherwise be practical for me to wear my regular GoodNites.