LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Danny's Babysitter - Patreon Preview

Elfy

The latest in the Danny saga is now available EXCLUSIVELY on Patreon for everyone pledging $10 or more. It's Danny's 16th birthday and instead of happily heading to adulthood he finds himself feeling rather melancholy. Will his old friend coming to babysit him raise his spirits?

A big thank you to all my Patrons: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Lena S, Tsidt, Scy T, Britnee L, Sith, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cameron, Cole T, Dorian G, LB Iceland, BabyBB, J Land, Tim F, Cvsflip105, P74_1986, Chris B, Ron N, Jerry J, Frank S, Charlie S, P, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Guilyn, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Eric C, Ben R, C Dom, Lin J, Ben F, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

The below is an excerpt from the new story. The full 7,000+ word story is available on Patreon

---

Danny climbed to his feet as Charlotte pulled out the high chair from the table. His diaper drooped slightly as he waddled across to the room and jumped up into the seat. He blushed as Charlotte looked at the restraints on the chair.

“What are these for?” Charlotte asked curiously as she fiddled with one of the leather cuffs.

“Erm, they are for when I’m… Naughty.” Danny said as he bowed his head in shame.

“I don’t think we need these tonight.” Charlotte replied after a moment, “You’re being a very good boy for me!”

Danny smiled a little despite himself and watched as Charlotte walked out into the kitchen. Almost the moment she disappeared through the doorway a cramp hit Danny that ended any speculation of whether he needed the bathroom or not. It passed quite quickly though and Danny soon felt like he had everything under control again.

It wasn’t a moment too soon either as Charlotte came back a minute later with a bowl of steaming baby food. It looked unappetising and from previous meals he knew it would be very bland. The cold bottle of milk was a plus though, it would wash the taste away.

“Your mommy said I have to feed you. She left this in the fridge, I just gave it a quick buzz I the microwave.” Charlotte said with a slight pinkish hue to her cheeks, “I won’t make a big deal out of it though, OK?”

Danny nodded as Charlotte drew a chair up next to the high chair and loaded up a spoonful of the tasteless mush. She brought it up to Danny’s lips and allowed the teenager to swallow it down.

“I told my boyfriend I was babysitting tonight and he really wanted to come.” Charlotte said as she dipped the spoon back in the bowl, “I said he couldn’t because you mom didn’t want any boys over.”

Danny spluttered a little bit. Partially because the idea of Charlotte’s boyfriend being there was horrifying and partially because she had a boyfriend in the first place.

“Oh, I didn’t tell you about Jack…” Charlotte said as she paused briefly she looked up at the ceiling in thought, “Me and him have been seeing each other for a few months. Think it might be getting serious. I forget that you aren’t on all the social media sites where I spam everyone with pictures of me and Jack together!”

Yet again Danny felt the familiar stab of jealousy. This was just another thing he could never experience, he had never had a girlfriend and would likely never have one. His childish crush on Charlotte was about as far as he could ever expect to go. Why would anyone give a second look to a big baby like him?

Danny felt upset that the girl he had a crush on had a boyfriend. He knew he never stood a chance with her but it hurt to know that she was experiencing life whilst he was experiencing nothing at all.

“He drove me here tonight. I’m still getting driving lessons and he won’t let me drive his car!” Charlotte continued. She was blissfully unaware of the pain and embarrassment her words caused, “Don’t worry though. He thinks you are just a baby not a teenager.”

The hits just kept on coming. Driving was another thing Danny was unlikely to experience, another reminder that he was missing out on all the rites of passage for most people his age. The fact that Charlotte’s boyfriend thought he was a real baby didn’t help his fragile emotional state either.

Danny mechanically opened and closed his mouth as Charlotte talked to him about her life. It was really hitting home how much he was missing as she talked about her job and friends. Charlotte talked about a holiday to Europe she was planning, friends she would stay with and places she would see.

“Of course, this all depends on if I get into college.” Charlotte said as she scraped the last of the baby food on to the spoon, “My parents will only pay for this stuff if I get in.”

The biggest indication of becoming an adult there was. Whilst Danny sat in his wet diapers and played with building blocks, Charlotte and everyone else their age was starting to plan for college, for careers and for life.

“Here, whilst I clean up this bowl and stuff you can drink your bottle.” Charlotte said as she stood up, “Can you do that yourself?”

Danny nodded his head. He couldn’t speak with vocal chords tightened from shame. But he was pleased that he would at least get the responsibility for holding his own bottle and drinking the milk himself.

Danny lifted the drinking vessel up and started sucking down the cool milk. He was pleased to wash the taste of the food out of his mouth but he felt terrible about how this night had gone. It was as if Charlotte had been sent here just to let Danny know about everything he was missing out on.

When Danny had finished his bottle, Charlotte lifted up his tray and allowed Danny to jump down. Danny slid of the chair with a crinkle and felt gravity pull down his diaper. It was getting soaked and he wondered if Charlotte realised that he would never make it through the night without leaking if left like this. There was likely no way a change could be avoided.

“How about we watch some cartoons?” Charlotte suggested as she started heading into the living room.

Danny took a couple of steps and immediately felt a new problem. His bowels cramped up again and he bent over as he tried to keep from messing his pants. He knew it was only a matter of time now, any vague hope of holding it until the morning was gone. This cramp wasn’t passing like the others had and an irresistible pressure was slowly building in Danny’s bowels.

“What’s the matter?” Charlotte asked with concern. She rushed forwards and leaned down next to Danny. Her genuine concern made Danny forget about a lot of his negative feelings, despite everything she clearly cared for him.

“Poopy!” Danny gasped, “I need to go poopy!”

• Like 1

That was a very interesting start. I have several questions that unfortunately will probably never be answered because a $10 patreon is pretty steep for a story. I do enjoy your writing though.