LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After they got in bed and Cyn had her diapers on Carol asked "You wear diapers, don't they make you feel like a baby?"

"They used to, Cynthia still wets her bed, she wears them.

She used to hate to be a bedwetter until she met her friend Alexandria who was born without a bladder to speak of. 

It is a birth defect she has an Aunt and a great uncle that had it. 

Her dad is the poster child for bedwetting!"

"Who is that?" Asked Carol?

"Chris Mitchell."

"Chris Mitchell, I don't believe you, where does Cynthia know them from?"

"They used to go to church together in Phoenix! Said Cyn!

You know that girl that Chris Mitchell was hugging and crying with?

That's Alexandria!"

"I've seen the picture, okay where did Alexandria meet Chris Mitchell at?

If you're so smart? Asked Carol?

"Cris and his wife India were adopting a Brother and Sister named Kenny and Krystal.

Krystal wanted a horse, they got her one and riding lessons.

They were at riding lessons and Alexandria was there but her dad was away, so Chris acted as her dad that day.

Alexandria fell in love with Chris.

Next week Chris and Alexandria's dad hit it off, the asked if one set of parents died the other would take the other's kid, or kids.

Alexandria's mom and dad changed their Will on Monday.

Wednesday Alexandria's parents were killed in an Airplane Crash and by Thursday Alexandria was in Chris and India's house. 

I got to meet Chris, India, Alexandria just a few short weeks ago, they came to Antimony for a visit."

"Yeah right I think your lying to me, your full of bull!" Said Carol!

Cyn got a photo from her purse "that's Cynthia, that's Alexandria, that's India, that's Chris, and that's me!

That's at Cynthia's house, that's Cynthia's pickup!"

"Is this real, I mean it's not photoshoped or something?' Asked Carol?

"No I assure you it is real! Said Cyn.

"Getting back to the question diapers don't make you feel like a baby?" Asked Carol?

"Not at all in fact beats the heck of waking up in a puddle of your own pee!" Said Cyn!

"Maybe I should try diapers, I kind of hate waking up in my own wet bed!" Said Carol!

• 2 weeks later...

Next morning after waking up wet, Carol asked her mom, "Mom can I get diapers?"

"Are you sure we got you diapers when you were 8 years old and you fought us tooth and nail to get them on you.

You told us they were for babies!" Said Wilma.

"Yeah I know, but Cyn wears diapers now and she used to think they were for babies as well but she has a best friend who wears them and doesn't have a problem with wearing them. Said Carol.

I guess but we will have to wait until after we bury your father." Wilma said as tears came to her eyes.

"It's okay mom, we will get through this! Said Carol as she gave her mom a hug.

They had to meet with the Funeral Home and their Bishopric. 

They arrived at the home, it turns out Wilma couldn't think straight. 

Cyn's mom had to help plan the funeral.

As the funeral got closer and closer Wilma shut down more and more. 

If Carol, Cyn, and her mom Cathy had not of led her here and led her there, she was either unable or unwilling to do it herself.

Finally the funeral was over, Cathy saw that Wilma might be able to take care of herself, but not her and Carol.

Cathy and her husband Marc, decided to take Carol back to Utah until Wilma was back on her feet again.

Carol and Cyn were looking foreward to being in Utah.

Cathy was wondering how long it would take for Wilma to take care of Carol again?

They left two days after the funeral. 

Marc all he could see in his minds eye, was weeds taking over his farm. 

He could see them 6 or 7 feet tall already, they hadn't been gone a week yet, only 5 days.

They had maybe a day until they got home.

Carol had the first diaper on since she was 8 years old and hated the babyish things!

She couldn't figure out why she hated them they were pretty comfortable, other than she felt she was sitting 6 inches taller. 

It had to be the most an inch, but it felt more.

She got bored and fell asleep, she was never more happy to be wearing one, she had wet, and her pants and seat was dry but her diaper was soaked, or so she thought.

Cyn, Carol, and her mom were changed about two hours later. 

She was surprised her diaper wasn't wetter than what it was.

Cathy rediapered them and her and Cyn, sat and played games, did fill in books.

Cathy took over driving and Marc fell asleep. 

An hour or two later they were in Vegas.

Carol couldn't believe that the town was lights  from one side to the other.

Cyn took over driving following hitting I-15 to the Utah border, St. George, then Cedar City, then Parawan, then she hit, Utah 20, dad drove and mom, Cyn and Carol were looking for red, or green eyes, a sign of deer.

They saw only 2 deer going over the Bear Valley Road.

They were on US 89. They were almost to Circleville limits. 

They saw a herd of deer, they stopped and a car behind them couldn't figure out what they were stopped for and drove around them. 

They were not going very fast but managed to hit about two or three of the deer it did more damage to their car than it did the deer. 

The head lights and grill were gone

The plates were from New York.

"Ohh!" They all said as one..

They all understood why they didn't stop for the deer.

Being from New York, they didn't know the damage a deer would do to a car.

The car pulled off and Marc drove around the deer and left them there.

They should of understood when he stopped, that deer could do damage to their car.

Soon they were past Circleville. 

Carol asked "Was that cabin in the first of town that claimed to be Butch Cassidy's boyhood home real?"

"Yes but he was known as Robert Leroy Parker in those days.

The mountains Northeast of Antimony are called the Parkers, after his family, they used to run their cows up there every summer.

Where we're at my great grandparents used to keep fresh horses saddled so when Butch and his crew were being chased by the posses, they could switch horses and have fresh horses while the posse still had old tired horses! Said Marc.

My family has always been weird, they were British supporters during the Revolutionary War!

Guess they never could pick a winner!"

In about 3 minutes they were going through another canyon named Kingston Canyon.

Abut 12 minutes later they were out of the canyon and Carol saw a lake called Otter Creek. 

3 miles beyond that they entered Antimony Utah.

They had only gone about 300 feet when Mark hit the brakes a huge 4 point buck ran in front of them and It being dark her dad almost hit him.

He was on his way to somebody's fields to eat the alfalfa there.

"Almost got him!" Said Mark.

The road goes from North and South and makes a bend to the East and West.

They saw another herd of deer bucks and does males were bucks and had the antlers, females were doe or does when there are more.

They were eating the grass at the church there.

Soon they were at the south end of town.

Soon Carol saw a fork in the road, they took the right road that went down below the road that went left.

About a mile later they came to another fork and this time they took the left fork.

It was a dirt road.

They followed the road and Cyn said that's where Cynthia lives as the passed a road coming off the main road. 

About a mile later they pulled up and Cyn got out and opened the gate.

Soon they saw the house, the car was parked and they went in.

Everybody was changed out of the wet diapers to dry they all went to bed. Soon everybody was asleep.

Carol awoke, she could hear Coyotes near by, they were yelping  first from the left then the right.

Soon they sounded like they all met up, and were yelping, sounded like they got something they were happy for food, giving thanks to God for something to eat tonight.

Carol was dead tired and fell asleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Carol was awoke way too damned early the next day, Cyn said "Okay mom!" She was used to this.

She went in and showered, she was dressed and out to milk the cows, fetch the eggs and feed the chickens.

She washed her hands up, so they wouldn't smell like cows. 

She changed back into her school clothes. 

Even though Carol wasn't registered in school, she would be going back to California soon she hoped.

She and Cyn caught the school bus.

Mr. Twitchell the driver asked Cyn, "Who might this be Miss Cyn?"

"This is my Cousin Carol, she is staying with us for a few days until her mom gets over the loss of her dad!"

"Alright, good to meet you Carol!" Said Mr. Twitchell.

The next stop was Cynthia, and her high school sisters.

Cynthia and Carol were introduced to each other and Cynthia had a way of making you feel like you had always been there.

"TGIF! Said Cynthia. You feel up to a trip to Elsinore tonight to see the Olson twins?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?" Asked Cyn?

"I believe so!" Said Cynthia.

"What about Carol?" Asked Cyn?

"Bring her along! 

They might know somebody that needs a date!" Said Cynthia, soon there were several others on the bus.

They met the big bus coming from Burrville, Koosharem, Greenwich, and Angle.

They sat and talked on the way to school.

Once at school they met up at lunch, the two Cynthia's Carol and Leslie ate lunch together.

Then it was time to go home they went back the way they came that morning, instead of the first they were the last dropped off.

Cyn changed into her other clothes and went out slopped the pigs milked the cows.

She took a shower, and had Carol do the same.

They dressed and it was about 6pm and Cynthia was there for them.

The drove like they were going back to school.

They went passed the High School. 

Carol was lost now, she had no idea where she was now. 

Soon they hit a town that the Cynthias called Dip in the road.

The sign said Marysvale.

You went down a hill then then climbed another hill on the other end of town, dip in the road fit.

About 5 minutes later they passed a place called The Big Rock Candy Montain.

Carol had heard the song by the same name. 

They hit a freeway named I-70. They took an exit that said Elsinore.

Carol thought it was Spanish for The Mister, El Sinore.

She was totally off base, Cynthia told her it was actually Danish.

Soon they pulled up in front of a house two guys that must be twins came out. 

Cynthia kissed one and Cyn the other.

They talked for a bit and the one Cyn had kissed went in and brought another guy out.

Seems that the Olson twins were also getting visited by their cousin as well.

His name was Fredrick, not Fred, he hated that.

They went and had some dinner at a The Black Bear Diner, it had just opened in Richfield.

They pulled up in front of The Olson's house and kissed and kissed.

Carol and Fredrick were included.

About 10pm they left for home.

• 2 months later...

They were on the look out for deer all the way home.

Tonight was an odd night, they didn't see a one all the way home. 

That was a first for Cyn and Cynthia. 

They discussed it being a first time for them both. 

Cynthia dropped off Cyn and Carol at Cyn's house.

She didn't go in.

When she got home Cyn had called 3 times.

Carols mother, Wilma had killed herself. 

Her note read that she couldn't live without her husband!

She also wrote since Carol was with Cyn's family she should stay there!

Wilma knew she was in good hands!

Cyn, Carol, and Cyn's parents were on the way to California. 

This time they were there to also clean out Carol's mom's house and selling it.

They also were getting Carol's things and moving them to Utah. 

They just had a few of her clothes and thing right now but all of Carol's things would arrive later!

Carol had older brothers and sisters, they were just getting started with their own family's.

Most were glad that their Aunt Cathy and Uncle Marc and Cousin Cynthia from Utah, were getting Carol.

They would have taken her if the had to, but this way they didn't have to!

For Carol it was pretty hard she had to bury her mom and dad within a week of each other!

She took that hard. 

Cyn's mother noticed that Carol was wetting both day and night right now!

"Poor dear well if she needs diapers day and night, she has trauma causing it. 

Can't much blame her it happened to me when my dad died when I was about her age." Thought Cathy.

• 2 months later...

Carol was now living in Utah no more California for her.

She was expected to get up and help Cyn milk and take care of the animals every morning.

Cyn had taught her how to milk a cow. 

One of the funnest thing she taught her to do was drive the tractor. She loved to drive the tractor. 

She was enrolled at Piute just like Cyn was.

Where Cyn and Cynthia were athletes she got into the School Play, Speech and Drama, The school Choir, she had always wanted to act, her mom and dad laughed at her, they actually thought she was joking!

It kind of hurt her feelings!

Her Aunt and Uncle and Cousin so far had not said anything negative to her yet about her ambitions.

In Softball Cynthia, Cyn, Leslie, Laura, Deanne, were all in the state final, it was in Richfield at Snow College South. 

It was only October they were not staying in Richfield.

They got their old nemesis Marysvale. 

Cynthia had been praying it was not a repeat of the basketball finals.

Piute was leading it was 4-2 in the bottom of the 9th. One out!

Marysvale was threatening, they had runners on third and first the winning run was at the plate. The batter popped one up Cynthia was after it.

She was about ready to catch it and felt herself being shoved.

The girl that had popped it up shoved her so she couldn't catch it.

"You're out!" Yelled the umpire!

"But she didn't catch it!" The girl said pleading her case!

"Yes, that's true but you interfered with her catching it which is an automatic out!"

"That is complete bullshit!" She told the ump!

The Umpire was nice and quietly said "Ma'am if you don't remove yourself from the batters box I will be forced to eject you from the game! What is it going to be?"

The girl threw her bat towards her dugout and walked to their dugout and was swearing and cussing the whole way. That was two outs!

I threw the ball to Deanne our pitcher she looked at the third base runner and then then looked at the runner at first. 

The third base runner started to streal home "Deanne" I yelled she threw the ball to me I caught it and I was hit by a Mack Truck.

I told myself about 3 times in about half a second dont drop the ball, dont drop the ball, dont drop the ball, then we collided our heads banged together, we both went down about 4 feet from from the bag. 

"Your out!" Yelled the umpire! 

The girl that was at third base got in his face, she used the belly that she had to try and knock the Umpire over.

"Your out of the game!" He yelled!

She hit him in his face with her fist as he had removed his mask to eject her. 

All the base umps came from there areas we had won.

I was dizzy, I was seeing double, I was still lying on the ground. 

I was kicked in the head by the girl, I blacked out.

I awoke, it was dark outside, my coach was there, so were my parents and my sisters Laura and Deanne.

"Good your awake, you kind of gave us a scare!" Said the coach.

"What happened I was laying on the ground one minute, here the next!" I  said!

"Hate to tell sis, you you've been out a day and a half!" Said Laura!

"Do you remember much?" Dad asked?

"I was blocking home plate, I collided with the base runner, I was dizzy and had blurred vision i saw double.

Then I'm here."

Rebbecca said "Apparently you had a concussion from tagging her out, then after she punched the Umpire she kicked you in your head again, knocking you unconscious."

"Did we win?" I asked?

"Yeah we did!" said Laura! In more ways than just the game. The girl was arrested, they are looking to throw the book at her for her kicking you in the head, they are talking Attempted Manslaughter, if you didn't notice she was the same one that dislocated your ankle last year.

According to Leslie, also their coach was fired, on the spot, they were tired of the moniker of bad sports that, that coach was giving them.

The girl who hurt you, she is banned from playing high school sports again, Snow College was going to offer her an athletic scholarship, not no more!

At least this time Marysvale wasn't dropped down to last place because of a few malcontents, appearantly their coach was counseled at that time. Said Laura!

My head hurt still, after everybody left I felt my head it was all still wrapped in gauze.

What the hell did she do to me?

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of pushed around with my fingers on my bandage, "Ouch!" I said as I hit a spot that hurt.

I rubbed gently I thought I could feel stitches there, I thought "That Bitch she left a gash, I'm going to have a scar there, it will be visible, very visible! 

I was more concerned about the scar, than I was having my brains scrambled!

Well, I guess I will have to exact my revenge on the basketball court this winter.

I turned my head as I heard something in the hall, a commotion. Turning my head gave me a wave of dizziness, I felt nauseous, there was the girl, that had done this to me, the same girl that had damaged my ankle in Region Basketball Championship a couple of years back.

"You bitch! She said to me, you cost me everything, my scholorship, my playing sports ever again, my freedom, I just got out of jail! 

I'm going to kill you!"

Next thing I knew she had her hands around my throat and was trying to choke me to death.

I started punching her face, I felt her nose break under my fist. That didn't stop her I then started scratching at her eyes, I know I hit the right spot I heard her scream out in pain, and let the grip on my throat loosened up I was able to get a breath in and out, before she started squeezing again. 

Next thing I knew she was being tazed and she fell in a lump on the floor.

Turns out a nurse heard her scream when I scratched at her eyes she contacted Hospital Security and she was arrested again this time there was no bail allowed, she had shown she was a danger to the public, namely me!

My throat hurt, I couldn't talk, when the cops took my statement I had to write everything down. 

I had broke her nose pretty bad, I had actually damaged one of her eyeballs, scratched, the lens, she might be blind in that eye, the lid of the other was scratched up, she needed a stich on it. When she was Tazed she had wet herself. 

I was lucky I was cathed, otherwise she would of seen my diapers, I'm sure that would of added fuel to the fire.

It took a day or two but I got my voice back, it still was raspy for a day or two after that, at school they had waited for me to get back, before they presented the 1A State Girls Softball Trophy to the school. 

When I was in the Hospital I was visited daily by my favorite Olsen Twin. We kissed, and kissed, and kissed, some more. 

I had my fix of Grant, for a while. At least until tomorrow!

• 4 weeks later...

Cynthia was in her senior year, she was enjoying life, but what college wasshI going to go to, what was she going to major in?

She thought, I was interested in law but not what mom did, more along with what dad did. I wanted to be a cop! Or would I marry Grant and be a mom myself?

If I didn't become a cop, becoming a Mrs. Olson was fine by me!

Then again was Grant ready to marry me? He knows how to run a farm, but he doesn't have a farm of his own, his dad still pretty much still owns theirs in Elsinore.

In that case it might take a few years or so for Grant to get his degree and then start making his way in life before they get married.

By then she hoped to be a cop, and the next question would be since she is a cop would she quit to become Mrs.  Grant Olsen? Would she still want to be Officer Cynthia Olson? Truth is if she is a cop, she couldn't see that happening, her quitting.

If say Grant's father gave him the family farm tomorrow, and he asked her to marry him she could see that and her not becoming a cop that way! The chances of that happening were astronomical at best! Besides she couldn't see herself living anywhere else but Antimony.

Maybe she should talk to Cyn, see what she thinks, maybe some of her other sisters, maybe even mom and dad.

The more points of views she has the better! She thinks!

If she becomes an Officer she might have to live elsewhere to do her job.

Is she ready to live somewhere else?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cyn was also a Senior this year and she was also wondering what she was going to do after graduation in nine months?

Would Gary ask her to marry him? 

Would she be going to school with Cynthia, if so which one, would she be on her own?

With her bedwetting, she wouldn't go unless she was with Cynthia she didn't wasn't a whole dorm full of girls finding out that as a Freshman she still wets her bed.

Gary her boyfriend knows, only because at twelve or so he became a bedwetter, then he became incontinent a couple of tears later. This was due to the family curse that the Olson family had, it had been that way for several generations. 

Gary was safe she trusted him with that secret, Grant knew Cynthia wet her bed as well and she also knew Grant had the family curse just like his twin brother Gary! 

Getting married would be the safest with the Olson brothers, for her and Cynthia.

Frankly she couldn't see herself with anybody but Gary. 

Cynthia wanted to be a cop, now that had never interested her, now nursing or being some kind of nurse that helped kids like her and Cynthia, Grant, and Gary, now that excited her she would love to become a nurse in a Urologists Office.

Yeah, that's what I want to do!

But what about Gary, he wants to be a farmer, but right now neither Gary or Grant have a farm.

What are they going to do for farms?

Mr. Peterson came through, he was walking and stepped in a hole his knee popped and it hurt. What the hell did I just do? He asked himself?   

Mr. Peterson was a tough old cuss, he hobbled to his truck, managed to get himself and drove himself to Panguitch they cut his pants off and they did an MRI. The ligament was tore in his right knee. He thought, it was pretty serious, but he ain't no damned doctor. He had heard of this injury a lot of football players go down with torn ACL's so had he.

He still had a couple of cows he milked, a few chickens that he kept for eggs, he had a pig that was getting ready to kill for pork, for the next 4 days he was down with ice on his knee to reduce the swelling to go down then they were going to cut him open work on his knee. He would be laid up the most of the next eight months! His farm couldn't exist without him, and he was in no shape to take care of his farm.

He had planned to give the farm to the Olson boys that were dating the two Cynthia's when he died. He called to Elsinore to have the twins of Delia John's one of his daughters friends that he loved like a daughter herself. Both Grant and Gary were on their way to Panguitch, to meet with him, this way he still feels like the farm is still in the family!

The two boys arrived about an hour and a half later. Delia brought them, she got a hug from him and then he asked to speak to the two boys alone. 

"Your mother Delia is like a daughter to me, which I guess makes you two like grandsons to me. Now I always thought I would work my farm until I die. Today I took a tumble that looks to keep me layed up for the next eight months to a year or more, I'm too damned old to be farming any more! Therefore I propose that I give you two the farm now. I have two cows that need milking and feeding, chickens, and a hog that need care. You will need to get two houses, and your two Cynthia's, you can't do much better than them two, I swear them two are angels here on earth. Please take good care of our family farm! When I get the hell out of this damned place we will sign the papers making the farm your's!"

"What did Mr. Peterson want?" Asked Delia?

"Mr. Peterson said he saw you as a daughter, mom he is giving us the family farm, he will be laid up for eight months to a year or more! In a few days he will sign the farm over to us!" Said Grant.

"We will need to get a couple of homes put on there for us to live in." Said Gary.

"He also told us he very much approves of our two girlfriends!" Said Grant!"

"That's good, said Delia, I very much approve of them as well!"

• 2 weeks later...

Grant and Gary drove to to Antimony, they each milked a cow and Grant and Gary played Rock, Paper, Scissors, the best of three, Grant won and took care of the Chickens and Gary got the smelly old Pig to care for.

They looked around, they found a tract that would be perfect for two houses, there was about 50 acres they could sell to get money for those houses. Amelia asked if they could get 3 houses she much would  rather live here than in Elsinore. She was raised here in Antimony she was Delia Johns, it was the Kincade side that caused her and her kids to have the curse. That was her mother's mother side, she started wetting her bed the first night was on a sleep over with Mr. Peterson's daughter. He says that he wished she was his daughter, the truth was she wished Mr. Peterson was her father! She got more compassion from him about what was happening to her body, than she had ever got from Henry Johns, or Robert Olson. She just wished she had never left Antimony. Her mom tried to comfort her but was told to "leave her the hell alone and let her grow the hell up!" He didn't know how lonely she felt. She met Robert Olson and told him the truth, she had bladder problems. She told him that it was defective gene. Somehow Robert Olsen didn't know, that his kids would get it. She had told him her mother and grandfather, greatgrandmother had it. He just didn't think his kids would get it. He was highly pissed at her for passing it on to her kids. Their oldest son was going to be a basketball star his dad just knew, then he started wetting his bed, then himself. He could still be a pretty good basketball player she told him! Not in diapers he couldnt! He said! Her husband couldn't understand that he still was one heck of a basketball player, just he needed diapers on to play. Frankly she was just about ready  to leave Robert Olson, they were incompatible now. Would the kids let her live by them in Antimony?

• 2 weeks later...

Grant and Gary got the deed signed by Mr. Peterson and themselves. They were able to sell about 55 acres and three houses were moved to the property, one for Grant, one for Gary, one for their mom, and younger brothers and sisters. They both knew their mother wasn't happy with their father, he had made snide remarks about their wetting as well as their mothers. They felt dad was an asshole at times they had began to wonder where could they go, it wasn't like they had anywhere else to go. Now they did. 

They let mom have the middle home and the boys got the outer ones. That way mom could keep an eye out for two certain young ladies that just happened to love her two sons. She wanted to have Grandchildren, but not quite yet. She couldn't wait for those two girls to be her daughter in laws, but not already!

The boys were going to Piute High School they were seniors just as their two girlfriends are they did the morning chores then went to school, then returned after school and did their afternoon chores. Mom watched the farm during the day. Grant and Gary have really never been separated since birth, Gary moved into Grants house until they were married. They couldn't bear being apart. Grant and Gary got visited by the two Cynthia's as they were called..

To the two girls it looked like getting married after high school not becoming other things like police officess

• 3 weeks later...

Cynthia still wanted to go to college and take classes for becoming a Police Officer. Cyn on the other hand couldn't wait to become Mrs. Gary Olson, she wanted to become a  mother. That was now her biggest goal in life. Cynthia wanted that as well, but she also wanted a career outside the home.

It was Basketball season with the girl who was Lisa's Cousin, we My sister, Laura was a foreward another girl from Koosharem, was the other foreward, there was Cyn, Leslie, and a girl from Circleville, and myself as guards. Our first game was against the Bulldogs in Gunnison. This was the first time Laura had been back to Gunnison since she was abandoned by her family last softball season at Piute. 

Janice Jackson was our Center, Lisa's cousin, was only a freshmen but like 6 foot 3 and a 1/4 she was still growing. Laura my sister is 6 foot 1 and like 1/32 of an inch. Charice Bagley was just about a 1/4 inch taller than Laura, she was a sophomore. There was Cyn at 5 foot 10 as was I both of us Seniors. Leslie was 5 foot 11, she was a junior this year. The girl from Circleville was almost 6 foot at 5 foot 11 and 5/8 of an inch and was only a freshman, last year she was 5 foot 5 and had grown 6 inches over her 8th grade year. She was taller than us other three, but with that 6 inch growth she was still getting used to it and was kind of clumsy still, worst part is she is still growing she could be a foreward by next year.

We arrived in Gunnison. We dressed and took the court for warming up. Laura's dad and mom were there and her dad was making rude remarks about Laura. I could tell Laura was getting angrier and angrier at the comments.

"Don't let that asshole get to you!" I said to her. She looked at me and I guess, what I had said to calling him an asshole was right, she looked at me and started to laugh!  She still was kind of angry but it was a slow burn now. She was playing better basketball! I was no longer worried about our forewards.

Coach Smith put Brenda Barker and myself in as guards. 

Brenda was amazing when the ball was tipped off, she forgot she was uncoordinated she was playing ball, I was impressed. Laura impressed me as well them 2 were killing them, Gunnison had been predicted to beat us this year, this game it wasn't happening. We were up by 20 at the end of the first quarter. If Brenda and Laura wasn't doing it Janice was blocking shots left and right. I was doing good and ended up with about 6 points myself. Laura was being booed by her father, everytime she did something. I was kind of glad every boo she got she played better she was like a one man team us other 4 were there for support. 

In the second quarter Brenda went for an easy layup and landed with her ankle bent underneath her. She has sprained her ankle. She was done. Cyn was put in us three Laura, Cyn, and I with the assistance of Janice blocking shots on defense were racking up the score at half time were up by 50 points the score was 70 to 20. Coach sat the starters we rode the pine in the second half, of course Leslie had 30 points by herself in the second half, we won 112 to 70. Laura said to her father "Thanks, as we were walking off, your booing made me play better, do you think you could come and boo me at all our games?" "Damned bedwetter! "He retorted back!

We laughed at him. If that's all he's got. On the bus ride home we talked about that remark Janice asked Laura. "Do stil still wet your bed? I heard that guy call you a bedwetter?" "Yeah." She blushed. "Dont be too embarrassed, I still do, Lisa told me about the bedwetting room at Region last year, that's the only reason that I play basketball this year. Do you and Cyn and Leslie still wet your beds as well?" She asked? 

Leslie said "I still do but it's only once or twice a week for me now." "I still do, said Cyn, I got my cousin living with us now and she still does." "Me to!" I said. "Just to let you know Brenda does as well, I've known her since we were babys, she still wore daytime diapers until 2nd grade, even though she is a freshmen she still has daytime accidents. She is also my cousin, our family has a big history with weak bladders!" 

• 2 weeks later...

I would of liked to say all our games were like Gunnisonm but that wasn't true. We had Panguitch our next game, the final score was 50-49, I would like to say we were the 50 but unfortunately, we were the 49 Coach Smith wasn't to happy with us on the bus ride back, she told us that we didn't play with the skills we exhibited in Gunnison. "We should have beat them by at least 30, they are not the team Gunnison was, what the hell happened?" 

Next week we had Marysvale I was hoping to come out of that game at least healthy, no dislocated ankles, nobody with stitches in their lips! 

We got there and the new coach was pettie nothing like the bruiser that we met in Region l ast year, this lady was great. If any of her girls started getting like they had been last year, she pulled them and they rode the bench for a while, it did keep us from getting hurt and let them know that the new coach wasn't their last coach, didn't matter if you were the best player on their side. You rode the bench if you started to cheat. We won but it was only by 7 points, 72 to 65. The bus ride home was much more enjoyable this time.  . 

Our Coach was running us hard this time, Panguitch was coming to Piute this time , Coach wouldn't accept a 1 point loss this time around she told us that if we didn't win, she would find players that would. Were not sure that she wasn't telling us the truth.

• 4 weeks later...

We thought Coach was running us to death, it felt that way anyway. There were nights I came home I hurt worse than I went to school that morning. 

Friday Panguitch came to Piute just knew what we had to do! We had drilled and drilled on the way to play this game from the opening tipoff to the final whistle at the end of the 4th quarter. I had not worried about the score, how much time was left, nothing entered my mind except the game plan, until it was over and we had won by 40 points. Other than people from our side, their fans had walked out, when did that happen?

Coach was easy to take on . She was joking and telling stories. Coach had been coaching basketball for 18 years she had stories of playing this team in 2011 and how we beat the Lady Bobcats by 25 once never by 40 before.

We had the Wayne Badgers here next week. They were beaten by Gunnison by 25 points tonight. 

Saturday we were invited to Grant and Gary's place for dinner the next night. Their mother was going to stay away as much as she could, she may, or may not come by to check on us. 

We got ready to go and wouldn't you know it was snowing, dropped about 6 inches already I called dad and he told us that we were getting drifts near Cyn and our house that were 3 to 5 feet deep. If we could stay in town tonight do so it was unsafe coming home. We took the trailer Grant and Gary were not using. We borrowed a couple of diapers from one of Grant, and Gary's sisters and we went to our trailer, we turned the heat up they had just kept it warm enough to keep it from Freezing. 

It wasn't the first time that Cyn and I had shared a bed together. We kept each other warm by spooning. The wind was whistling outside and we could on occasionally feel the trailer, rattle from the wind. 

Next morning Grant and Gary came and awoke us they had cooked breakfast. We showered in different bathrooms and then met them for breakfast.

The snow plows were cleaning the roads and spreading salt to melt the snow off the roads  hopefully after breakfast we could get home.

• 3 weeks later...

It was cold but we were able to get home. Both my mom and Cyn's mom were asking us 20 questions, about if anything went on with Grant or Gary the night before. We told them that they slept in one trailer, Cyn and I never seen Grant or Gary until they woke us up for breakfast, then we came home as soon as the roads were safe to do so.  

Cyn's mother didn't believe her I was called, I told Cyn's mother the same story she had, Grant and Gary's mother were between us. She called Grant and Gary's mother Delia who told her that the girls or boys never left their houses until this morning, finally we were believed! 

We had dates with Grant and Gary that night there was no snow and we made it home by 10 pm it was cold there night it dropped down to zero.with the winds there was a wind chill factor of -12° below zero. Neither Cyn nor I felt like getting up to do chores. It was just to cold!

We got up about noon it was 12° above but the wind chill was still right around 0°.

All cows were milked and fed. We sat around the fireplace to get warmed up.

• 2 weeks later...

It was pretty chilly the next few days. We had the Wayne Badgers come it started out bad for us at about middle of the first quarter it was 17-6 we were getting our butts beat coach called time. We were expecting our ears to be burnt from the yelling she was going to give us we deserved it, we were sucking right now. The coach looked pissed, we were in trouble! She made some substitutions, Leslie went in for me, I was riding the pine. I wasn't happy but something had to be done, most of us starters were benched. The back ups like Leslie were being far more effective than us, Leslie was killing them we had scored 10 points they had scored two it was 19-16. At the end of the first. They put me back in and moved Leslie to Cyn's spot for the second quarter. Leslie and I were in synch we couldn't lose! In the second quarter we went up by 10 it was now 34 - 24 at halftime. There wasn't a lot of yelling, Leslie and I apologized to Cyn, for taking  her spot. "Don't be I started my period, I'm so cramped up right now, I told coach before she took me out, all I could do was suck out there tonight! You two are having fun out there  tonight I can tell!

Third quarter we did even better we hit 60 they hit 35. Leslie was driving and one of their players got in front of her and planted, not only did Leslie get the foul,  she twisted her ankle slightly, she was riding the bench now. Brenda was put in as Leslie's replacement. I thought Leslie and I were in Synch, Brenda and I scored almost all af our points in the Fourth Quarter we scored 35 points between us we beat them 99 to 55. Our next game was in Orderville, Utah against the Valley Buffaloes. They were in last place and haven't won a game yet. Coach reminded us the easiest way for them to get their first win is for us to play them like they were in last place. 

• 4 weeks later...

Cyn felt better by the next day, I on the other hand had my period, I was the one that was in Cyn's place today.

We had recruiters come to school for various schools the following Monday. I talked to one lady that had been a cop in Cedar City, she was the teacher of Police Science classes at Southern Utah State University now she was just so glad to have a female that was interested in Police Science. "Usually all I get are boys, it's a rare treat to actually. Have a girl talk to me! What makes you want to become a Police Officer?"

"Well my dad is the town Constable in Antimony, before that he was Lieutenant Stuart Phelps Public Information Officer for Phoenix Arizona PD. Before that he was Officer Phelps he caught a couple, of..."

"Bullets, one in the right lung, one in his lower back!"

"Yeah how did you know?" I asked?

"I started out in Phoenix PD as a dispatcher, I used to work for your dad, I wanted to be a Motorcycle Officer, they couldn't get me a position. I started applying everywhere, for being a motorcycle officer Cedar City was just getting Motorcycles I was hired, worked my way up to detective Sergeant then Lt. And Captain soon I was Asst. Chief, everything was fairly fast, I was hurt as well left knee on the Motorcycles. They were starting a Police Science class at SUSU. My chief recommended me! Can I ask what brought your dad to Antimony, how did he end up there?"

"Did you know his wife Rebbecca?"

"I seen the picture he used to have on his desk of her and a girl a lot younger than you, I don't ever remember a picture of you!"

"Well my dad got my mom pregnant when he was 15 and my mom was verily 16 years old, he didn't find out about me until about 4 years ago or so since my mother was murdered!"

"Was that case ever solved?" 

"Yes her boyfriend, who also thought at 12 I should be just as happy to have sex with him as my mom was, why I was on the streets for a couple of years. It was while I was on the streets acting as an 18 year old that I met my dad, and came back into his life Rebbecca adopted me and she is from Antimony, her dad, grandpa had a heart attck we moved back to take care of grandpa, that's how we got to Antimony." 

"I go fishing at Otter Creek every summer, it's funny I haven't ran into your dad there in Antimony, I met an older guy that was the Constable there a few years back!"

"Mr. Irish you mean, yeah I know them!" Said Cynthia!

"So your Stuart Phelp's daughter, if you have that Spider Sense your dad had you should make one hell of a Police Officer your dad just knew! I seen it more than once or twice myself! Do you need any sort of assistance for going to college?" 

"No I think I can swing it, the guy that killed my mom, his family gave me $2,000,000 damages all I have bought is my pickup so far, and some clothes!" 

"Well I hope to see you in my class, I might just visit Antimony to see your dad!"

We got home school dad was talking to Wendy Gray the lady I had talked to earlier. 

Wendy told me she talked you Cynthia, I knew her when I was back in Phoenix, she reminded me of me when I was a new dispatcher, she was pretty good, then I became a shift supervisor, then I had to sue to get the Dispatch Coordinator, then I got Communications Officer, she was moved into my job as Shift Supervisor. I knew she wanted Motorcycles but that's the last I heard of her! I never knew she had got a job 100 miles away from her in Cedar City! If she is your teacher I will feel you're in capable hands!" 

• 2 weeks later...

The next game was at Wayne High. Before the game Laura, Cyn, Leslie, and Cynthia it was weird but they all felt like they couldn't lose. They felt calm, lucky, there was no way they could lose this game. 

The tip off came Laura's way by that time Cynthia was half way there, Laura hit her and it was a fast break. Cynthia had scored before the competition figured out she even had the ball. It was rolling and almost went out of bounds before the Badgers guard had got there, we were set and Cyn stole the ball from the guard they were running to our net. Cyn kind of tossed it up and Laura was there to follow up with the basket it was 4-0.

We were up 14-0 before they got their first score. At the end of the first quarter we were up to 30-8. We couldn't miss. At half time we were 47 they were 18. Coach diagramming how we were to play them in the second half. We could hear their coach yelling at her girls, just to let you know our coach yelled at us before, but her language had never cussed us out like her girls were hearing from her! There were F- bombs, our coach made the joke "She must of been a sailor!"

We came out for the second half, some of her girls were crying or had tears in their eyes. I almost felt sorry for them.

The Badgers had gotten worse after the coaches tirade. Us thee were still red hot. At the end of three, we were 69 they had scored 4 points the entire third quarter they hit 22. We starters were pulled the fourth quarter and Leslie was as hot as we were. The game was over we hit 92 they hit 38. Appearantly Wayne's coach was heard by other than the players.

She was replaced when several parents that had younger kids there complained!

Friday we had dates Cynthia, Cyn, with the Olson twins. Laura had Carter. They basically dragged Main Street, tonight nothing much happened. The three girls dropped they dropped Cart off and drove home. They encountered deer in Marysvale Canyon and a few in Kingston Canyon. When they got by the Otter Creek Reservoir, they saw lots of deer and they only saw does, females, no antlers. But there had to be close to about 20 of them. Cyn joked "They all must be at the Stag Party tonight!" The other three laughed at her joke! They were coming through town, the had just passed the local dude ranch when Cynthia hit her brakes, there was a really nice four point buck ran across the road in front of them. Cyn said "Guess he wasn't invited to the stage party, or he's running late! Hope he isn't the groom!" They all started laughing again!

• 2 weeks later...

The day for court for the people who brought Helga and 25 other girls here to meet American boys, only to be made into sex slaves. They were found guilty of over 65 counts of human trafficing, other girls that had been arrested for sex crimes were interviewed and found that they had been brought here earlier for the same reason one was the girl from Helga's city she was from, that had showed them what was expected of those girls, having sex. She had been a great help bringing other men and women into the courtroom by explaining how their operation worked, several were arrested after she talked about how and by who the organization worked. 

76 men and women were found guilty of human trafficking, that day, now Rebbecca was starting her lawsuit against these people, with the money that had been frozen, if they won each girl looked who get about $120,000 each. Several girls j7st wanted to go home just leave the United States to go to the Ukraine, Russia, Poland wherever they were from. 

Their lawsuit was expected to last almost a year, during that time Helga and Marshall would both turn 18 and Marshall and Helga would marry. 

Marshall was a junior right now but he would turn 18 before he finished up high school. They would marry and when b Marshall would go to Culinary School, Helga would live with her and Stu. When he gets out of school 2 and a 1/2 years later they would live together then.

Rebbecca got threatening letters telling her to drop the lawsuit. About a month into the Lawsuit. Stu heard several cars pull up and leople get out and they started shooting at their house. Stu just returned fire. Soon Cynthia, Laura, were there fighting along with their dad Marshall, was shooting as well, soon several more were heard shooting behind the guys that were shooting at their house. There was hold your fire, command given. Stu recognized his deputies voice. It was Buck. "Stu are you okay in there?" "Stu looked the only one bleeding was Marshall, he had been hit with some glass. His arm was bleeding. "Yeah were okay is it clear?" "It's clear! Said Buck, Is anybody hurt?" "Just Marshall he got hit by some glass his arm is cut!" Stu looked out in front there had to be about 15 bodies, beyond that there were several townspeople with guns some of the guys on the ground were shot in the back. One was still moving towards a gun, Stu, picked the gun, up sirens were heard coming in the guys eyes looked scared,  "Please kill me!" He said in a thick accent! "Sorry but you need to stay alive to be prosecuted by the Law." Stu started to tell this guy his Miranda Rights. Marshall was bandaged up, no townspeople were hurt just the bad guys, most were dead, there were four wounded. They were arrested. They were told that they were responsible for their companions death all 10 of them. They all looked scared. When told that. They were hauled to Panguitch Hospital. They were treated and held. They refused to talk to the State Police.

Everybody came and assisted Stu and the Phelp's fix up the front of their house. Stu was never more happy that he had good neighbors they saved his family's lives. They had shot or killed 4 of these guys, the other 10 had been attacked from the rear they were using their cars as shields.

They had no protection when the townspeople started shooting at them. This was a huge failure, they were sent to wipe out this family, they were wiped out themselves, the worst injury they had inflicted was a cut arm from the front window didn't even need stitches. 10 dead 4 wounded and they were being arrested. Charged with the death of their comrades, their lawyer telling them that the state would be seeking the death penalty for them 4. How could they charge them with 10 deaths it had been the ones that came and attacked them from the rear that killed most of the 10! It was explained that since you 14 were in the act of attempted murder of the family that lived in that house you were comming a felony! Anybody, from people inside the house, to your own men, you were liable for their deaths, they wouldn't of been there unless you were there to commit a felony, therefore you are liable for their deaths. 

One of the guys didn't want to die, he talked he told who had ordered the hit, how it was to go down. There were several more arrestst made by the FBI. A crime lord was arrested. They shut down his organization, he had been skipped during the Human Trafficking trial not now, he appeared to be the ring leader. They also found enough drugs in his compound to  kill several elephants? His downfall started with the attack in a town of 115 People. Several who killed most of his guys. He figured he would have to send at least 75 people to wipe this little town off the map, he tried but it was figured out what he was doing and it was explained to him do it and like Timothy McVeigh you will find yourself on the fast track to execution! He decided not to do it.

The town made national news, the ones that were anti gun used it as a see if guns were outlawed, there wouldn't of been a problem, most of the towns people all told those people just how bad would it have been if there were no guns to protect ourselves with. Buck said "Can you say a slaughter, I know you can! Sounding like Mr. Rogers. On national TV. Then he said, Tell me when you outlaw guns, people like that won't have guns!" It shut them up for a while until the next day somebody went in and shot up a school in Chicago! They didn't know that Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the Country already!  

Stu was a bit more cautious while on patrol from there on Cynthia always wanted to go with him. When his spider senses were on overdrive Cynthia wasn't allowed to go with him. It may be that there was a vehicular accident, a shoplifter at Merc. He left Cynthia home. Him and Buck went out together a lot more. Stu probably thanked Buck about a hundred times for coming to his family's rescue. Also the towns people. 

The word got back that the Crime Boss was maybe getting ready to come wipe the towns people out. It was nothing to see townspeople wearing guns on their sides, women with pistols in their purses. Gun Racks in pickups with rifles in them. They were ready. Soon things calmed down, the guns were a lot less prominent, Cynthia was back out patrolling again with her dad. There were several people from neighboring towns that told them to give them a call, if needed! 

The younger kids Denice, Gayle, and Anna were not phased by the shootout, that had been Rebbecca's worry. They seemed fine. 

Anna was doing well since getting away from her parents, they had no school where they lived in Alaska, she had never learned to read or write, since going to school she was one of those kids that caught on very quickly she felt a genius now she could read and write and do math. Something her mom and dad couldn't do. She loved having sisters and brothers. Where they lived in Alaska she had Cousins, but here she had as many brothers and sisters as she had cousins.

• 3 weeks later...

We got back to normal as we saw it.  The guys that were tye ones that lured girls from the Ukraine, Poland, Russia, well basically all over those countries over there, were on trial and everything pointed to Ivan Gregorvich who was the Russian Mobster, his assets worth about two Billion were also taken and were on the table for the law suits. Each girl was looking at around 5 million dollars each. Since their arrests several girls that had been forced to be slaves were now wanting to quit being prostitutes and return to Russia, or the Ukraine, or Poland, or wherever they came  from, they were loosing girls quick a few pimps came looking for their girls. Stu was busy right and left arresting the pimps they were found several of them were found to be in America illegally there Visas had expired several were sent home to their countries when Dads, Brothers, Uncles, Cousins, even Friends found them after finding out what they had done to their Daughters, Sisters, Nieces, Cousins, or Friends several were found dead, most went underground knowing that their lives were in danger.

The guys were all found guilty of Human Trafficking. The law suit started and it took a while but Rebbecca, and William Wilde had won, unfortunately the police claimed a huge chunk of the money for RICO case. Rebbecca was upset ant thought about suing the police. The 5 or so million apiece was now 1 million each the, police had stolen over 4 million dollars from these girls each! And it had been the people from town that had to fight the guys comming to kill Stu and Rebbecca, where the hell were the cops then. Rebbecca talked to the press and related how the police had stolen money from these poor girls that were lured from their country and taken advantage of. There was an outcry against the police, they had 0eople telling officers off telling them what a shit organization they worked for! There were Riots in the jails, soon the police that had taken the money returned it to the girls, the police still got l over a billion dollars, each girl got closer to 10 million dollars each. Several returned to their countries, several applied to live in the USA. most settled in Utah which brought their tax base up. Stu gotvalmost a million dollars for Antimony itself they got new trucks and more weapons and things to protect themselves. Rebbecca and William got about 16 million each. "I could never make this much money in Phoenix thank you for bringing me along!" Said William! 

Helga, William, Rebbecca, and Stu were invited on the talk show circuit,. As was Cynthia, Laura, and Marshall.  Most of the people were interviewed in town, some were looking for dirt on Stu, and Rebbecca no body talked to them someone said "Jerry get my rifle out of the truck, these guys are working the the drug lord, they need shot!" The interviewer ran like hell! Most were just on the level just them few that were looking to sling mud. The townspeople weren't talking to them!